Big Brother 2008

Happy Face

Mohammed did well not to retaliate when Dennis spat in his face. I don't know if I'd have been able do hold myself back.

I've seen the clip up to where Darnell goes off to the other bedroom shouting: "Who thinks its ok to spit in someones face??" I'd love to see what happened next with the two pretty boys crumbling in front of his wrath. Is it on youtube anywhere?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_BsaqZfFKs

At about 4.40, legend. <_<

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dale's a pure dick, I thought Jen was alreet until this painting bullshit. It was a shit painting anyway and there was bearly any damage done. Dale was shouting his mouth off the other day how much it was bugging him that Jen was so pleased with her painting of Stu anyway and that it had been put up in the house so Rex was doing what he probably wanted to do to the fucking thing anyway.

Although Rex is a bit of a smug twat I thought he handled the whole thing well.

And if that little dancing, scots, bender, fuckwit had spat in my face the little fucka would have wasting no time choreographing bouncing him off all the walls, TV cameras or no TV cameras.

Darnell knows where its at but the other group although know 1 less now Sylvia is gone have the majority in terms of getting those nominated that they want.

Mohammed did well not to retaliate when Dennis spat in his face. I don't know if I'd have been able do hold myself back.

I've seen the clip up to where Darnell goes off to the other bedroom shouting: "Who thinks its ok to spit in someones face??" I'd love to see what happened next with the two pretty boys crumbling in front of his wrath. Is it on youtube anywhere?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_BsaqZfFKs

At about 4.40, legend. <_<

Cheers for that, hope Darnell wins it. I see the scouser coming out in dale, the little rat.

Dale's a pure dick, I thought Jen was alreet until this painting bullshit. It was a shit painting anyway and there was bearly any damage done. Dale was shouting his mouth off the other day how much it was bugging him that Jen was so pleased with her painting of Stu anyway and that it had been put up in the house so Rex was doing what he probably wanted to do to the fucking thing anyway.

Although Rex is a bit of a smug twat I thought he handled the whole thing well.

And if that little dancing, scots, bender, fuckwit had spat in my face the little fucka would have wasting no time choreographing bouncing him off all the walls, TV cameras or no TV cameras.

Darnell knows where its at but the other group although know 1 less now Sylvia is gone have the majority in terms of getting those nominated that they want.

Women always kick these things off and then act all hurt and innocent afterwards...Every time.

Just watching the repeat of last nights show, fuck me jen is a right twat, accusing darnell of being as bad as dennis. Disillusional, crocked toothed bitch.

The new housemate replacing Dennis needs to be a cracking piece of poontang, with Steph and Sylvia gone it's not worth watching in terms of wank fodder. Sort it out BB.

Edited by Smooth Operator

I love how the total twats in the house steadfastly refuse to believe that the others aren't complete cunts too.

It's beyond their comprehension that someone can be anything but a pissy little bitching shit.

Darnelll's getting a lot of praise for being the man. But I've not forgotten how he cowered in the corner like a pussy while Alex was on her rampage of destruction. Even as she was threatening people with gang retribution, he sat there licking her arse about getting together outside.

Darnelll's getting a lot of praise for being the man. But I've not forgotten how he cowered in the corner like a pussy while Alex was on her rampage of destruction. Even as she was threatening people with gang retribution, he sat there licking her arse about getting together outside.

She was very scary though. I'd have offered to clean her shoes every morning. <_<

The whole paintingate thing was thrown totally out of proportian for one reason, the whole Jen/Dale/Stu ego shag triangle. Jen loves the attention they both give to her, they both want to be alpha male and prove they are 'da man.' Therefore when it does kick off, Dale and Stu basically compete to shout loudest, which means neither of them let it lie..

Didn't Ben Elton ?? write a book about this scenario iirc ?? Someone was killed in a task and they would not let the housemates out of the house as they were all suspects.....I think it turned out to be the producer in the end to up the ratings ??? Feel free to correct me as usual <_<

I think you're talking about Popcorn, which was basically Natural Born Killers..

Didn't Ben Elton ?? write a book about this scenario iirc ?? Someone was killed in a task and they would not let the housemates out of the house as they were all suspects.....I think it turned out to be the producer in the end to up the ratings ??? Feel free to correct me as usual <_<

I think you're talking about Popcorn, which was basically Natural Born Killers..

I don't think she is. Popcorn was about a couple who take some hostages and get on TV. They warn viewers that they should switch off their TV, or the hostages would be killed. The viewers leave their TV's on to see what happens and the killers use that to defend the murder.

His Big Brother one was Dead Famous, but I've not read that because Blast from the Past, This Other Eden and (especially) Inconceivable were all shite so I gave up on the bloke.

Popcorn is good though.

The whole paintingate thing was thrown totally out of proportian for one reason, the whole Jen/Dale/Stu ego shag triangle. Jen loves the attention they both give to her, they both want to be alpha male and prove they are 'da man.' Therefore when it does kick off, Dale and Stu basically compete to shout loudest, which means neither of them let it lie..

Dale. <_<

He seems to be perpetually in a semi-sulk the fucker.

His Big Brother one was Dead Famous, but I've not read that because Blast from the Past, This Other Eden and (especially) Inconceivable were all shite so I gave up on the bloke.

Dead Famous is shite too. Or rather the characterisation is a big fat load of cliché, so there's no chance of the story holding up.