Rank these toon managers

Guest Stevie

As it was we left the field for the interval having missed three good chances to augment Bowyer's effort and if the atmosphere wasn't hostile, then there was a certainly an air of apprehension.

That had become outright hostility by the time Wolves scored and then festered as Robert embarked upon a series of ludicrous efforts to tackle, win and then keep and pass the ball, to howls of derision. He was eventually withdrawn and replaced via a mixed reception of boos, catcalls and applause, but missing was the old shout of "Hugo Hugo" when the Portuguese midfielder emerged, the booing continuing as he entered the action. Some people were so het up I doubt they knew Chopra was on as well.

People were booing Obertan just the other week. That wasn't taken as a booing of 5th place....though those people are cunts either way.

Edited by Happy Face

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those boys are unlikely to have reported it incorrectly. i'll take that as proof there was booing.

fine, but you ought to have taken my word for it.

States I was right actually as the season wasn't finished ;)

pedantic. As you admit it, you are forgiven. When is mancmag going to be admitted for his operation on his brain ie to pull his head out of his arse ?

Edited by LeazesMag

.com's report of the Wolves match.

http://www.nufc.com/...09wolves-h.html

those boys are unlikely to have reported it incorrectly. i'll take that as proof there was booing.

Would you take it as proof there were serious problems in the squad too then?

no. the booing reflected the consensus at the time in the stands and on the message boards, not my own view. i didn't agree that the problems in the squad were serious, or that they team should have been booed for finishing 5th.

Edited by Dr Gloom

4. Dalgleish - 6/10 - Could have been good. Wasn't given enough time.

5. Pardew - 6/10 - Puppet of Ashley. Debatable how much he has to do with purchases. Baffling team selections at times. But doing well.

WUM confirmed.

I never liked Dalglish, even the day he was appointed I wasn't happy, but in looking at the premier league game records I was reminded he was sacked 2 games into the season without a loss.

Fucking daft tbf.

Worst manager in our history as I said on the opening post. What he did was akin to taking the Sistine Chapel doon.

no. the booing reflected the consensus at the time on the terraces and one the message boards, not my own view. i didn't agree that the problems in the squad were serious, or that they team should have been booed for finishing 5th.

Booed for Finishing 5th, when we were 6th with 2 games to go.

:confused:

no. the booing reflected the consensus at the time on the terraces and one the message boards, not my own view. i didn't agree that the problems in the squad were serious, or that they team should have been booed for finishing 5th.

That doesn't article demonstate they were booed for coming 5th tbh. That's just how you've chosen to interpret it. It was certainly a minority booing in any case. So I'm not sure how it reflects the consensus. I don't believe most Newcastle fans did want him sacked either.

Edited by alex

FFS had it in for him in my view. It was completely disgusting of FFS to repeatedly go on about the wasted £7m on Carl Cort and £8.5m on Viana, rarely said anything about the masterstroke Bellamy signing, bringing Bernard in etc..

This lack of knowledge by the likes of mancmag, as demonstrated in this thread today for instance, is only serving to emphasise they have been bickering with me for all this time without really knowing what they are talking about, but then again I already knew that.

Who's going to join him for the hospital treatment ? Lucky Luke ?

Edited by LeazesMag

I remember the massive kick off with Solano being sold to villa. Even in the months before that there was discontent with sir Bobby putting him on the bench constantly (a match against Liverpool sticks out in my mind) and i also remember Robson calling the fans 'budgies' or something like that?

People had started to get a bit antsy with Sir Bob long before this finishing 5th business came about.

This lack of knowledge by the likes of mancmag, as demonstrated in this thread today for instance, is only serving to emphasise they have been bickering with me for all this time without really knowing what they are talking about, but then again I already knew that.

If Gloomy had listened to me, he would have saved himself some embarrassment too.

Why do you keep going on about manc-mag?

howay man you know what i meant - the players were booed for flopping in the cup then failing to dispatch wolves in our final home game of the season and almost certainly blowing the chance of a third consecutive top 4 finish.

how i yearn for days now where we could boo a team for finishing that high up the table!

Edited by Dr Gloom

If Gloomy had listened to me, he would have saved himself some embarrassment too.

:lol:

Or indeed what 'lack of knowledge' is he banging on about?

Why lie? Big dafty tbh.

I remember the massive kick off with Solano being sold to villa. Even in the months before that there was discontent with sir Bobby putting him on the bench constantly (a match against Liverpool sticks out in my mind) and i also remember Robson calling the fans 'budgies' or something like that?

People had started to get a bit antsy with Sir Bob long before this finishing 5th business came about.

that's how i remember it too.

like i said, a victim of his own success.

:lol:

Or indeed what 'lack of knowledge' is he banging on about?

Why lie? Big dafty tbh.

still say they didn't boo when they finished 5th ?

You need help, serious help, you utter, utter wanker.

howay man you know what i meant - the players were booed for flopping in the cup then failing to dispatch wolves in our final home game of the season and almost certainly blowing the chance of a third consecutive top 4 finish.

how i yearn for days now where we could boo a team for finishing that high up the table!

:icon_lol:

But that's the distinction. They weren't booed for those things, they couldn't have been cos those things hadn't happened when there was booing. Players were booed for an awful performances in a game as we fell apart. We could have dropped to 8th by the season end (the Fulham v Arsenal game was ongoing).