• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I am not a Muslim nor a Christian for that matter

now answer my questions

45886[/snapback]

I have answered all your questions.

Are you a closet Thatcherite for the reasons previously stated..on the other hand, there is no need !

now answer my questions

45886[/snapback]

Are you a closet Thatcherite for the reasons previously stated..on the other hand, there is no need !

45969[/snapback]

"Or put to building new ones....so there is your answer as to who pays for it ..."

So how much are YOU willing to pay in increased taxs? EXACTLY???

Are you a christian

ANSWER

This is canny funny because it's normally dickheads like me who get involved in these petty squabbles whereas Rob is normally one of the sensible ones shaking his head on the sidelines.

now answer my questions

45886[/snapback]

45969[/snapback]

"Or put to building new ones....so there is your answer as to who pays for it ..."

Are you a christian

ANSWER

45973[/snapback]

Can't you read, I told you I was a Christian, but with all due respect to those who go to church regularly, I don't. Happy now ?

Some things you cannot put a price on, public safety from terrorist scum, muggers, anyone who is a danger to the public.

I would pay more taxes for this, a proper health service, education, all the things which a civilised country should encompass. Not for the welfare of those who only come here to scrounge though..and there you have part of an answer, kicking them all out would help quite a bit too I would say. I can't answer the question of how much because I am not chancellor of the exchequer.

You see Rob, I only have certain opinions, whether others agree or not is everyones prerogative, because these things are of interest to me and concern me, but saying "leave them alone they haven't broke any laws" is simply the attitude of a bury your head in the sand I'm all right Jack in my opinion.

You have shown yourself to be a closet Thatcherite, along with double standards by your venom towards McKeag as "he broke no laws" other than shitting in your nest, now THAT bothers you, correct ?

This is canny funny because it's normally dickheads like me who get involved in these petty squabbles whereas Rob is normally one of the sensible ones shaking his head on the sidelines.

45975[/snapback]

your previous post was the most sensible one so far ........

:razz:

45975[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

45982[/snapback]

Takes one to know one ;)

45975[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

45982[/snapback]

Takes one to know one ;)

45984[/snapback]

don't think you're owt like Rob though mate ...

45975[/snapback]

:D

45982[/snapback]

Takes one to know one :icon_lol:

45984[/snapback]

don't think you're owt like Rob though mate ...

45985[/snapback]

Christ! I'd be worried if you thought I was that old. ;)

now answer my questions

45886[/snapback]

45969[/snapback]

Are you a christian

ANSWER

45973[/snapback]

Can't you read, I told you I was a Christian, but with all due respect to those who go to church regularly, I don't. Happy now ?

Some things you cannot put a price on, public safety from terrorist scum, muggers, anyone who is a danger to the public.

I would pay more taxes for this, a proper health service, education, all the things which a civilised country should encompass. Not for the welfare of those who only come here to scrounge though..and there you have part of an answer, kicking them all out would help quite a bit too I would say. I can't answer the question of how much because I am not chancellor of the exchequer.

You see Rob, I only have certain opinions, whether others agree or not is everyones prerogative, because these things are of interest to me and concern me, but saying "leave them alone they haven't broke any laws" is simply the attitude of a bury your head in the sand I'm all right Jack in my opinion.

You have shown yourself to be a closet Thatcherite, along with double standards by your venom towards McKeag as "he broke no laws" other than shitting in your nest, now THAT bothers you, correct ?

45978[/snapback]

Tbf LM, everything is ultimately a matter of money. I don't think you're helping yourself with the veiled xenophobic comments here either: the old "they come here, and take our benefits" is frankly bollocks and anyway, has nothing to do with the present discussion.

I like to get my teeth into people sometimes :rolleyes::steamtrain::blush::steamtrain:

especially the frothing fascist right Daily Mail reading, Margaret Thatcher loving ones like Leazes

:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

brightens up a dull day TBH

I think we should call this one a draw and start

"Hanging Dabate Part II - They're Back!" on monday

:razz:;):icon_lol:

Edited by Rob W

I'm not sure what Rob or Leazes' religion has to do with anything either tbh.

45996[/snapback]

I'm totally amazed why he thinks being a Christian is relevant myself...

unless it's the "forgiving" part of it....if so my answer to that is the same, shoot their balls off, in a rapists case.

I like to get my teeth into people sometimes  :rolleyes:  :steamtrain:  :blush:  :steamtrain:

especially the frothing fascist right Daily Mail reading, Margaret Thatcher loving ones like Leazes 

:D  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:

brightens up a dull day TBH 

I think we should call this one a draw and start 

"Hanging Dabate Part II - They're Back!" on monday

:razz:  ;)  :icon_lol:

46002[/snapback]

theres only one closet Thatcherite here who puts money before public safety

Are you so lost for an answer you have to repeat me ?

Tbf LM, everything is ultimately a matter of money. I don't think you're helping yourself with the veiled xenophobic comments here either: the old "they come here, and take our benefits" is frankly bollocks and anyway, has nothing to do with the present discussion.

45993[/snapback]

when it comes down to a re-allocation of money, or what you consider it better spent on, it's entirely relevant. We all do it with our own lives and how we run our lives.

People do come here and sponge. And we would be better off spending it on better public services.

45993[/snapback]

when it comes down to a re-allocation of money, or what you consider it better spent on, it's entirely relevant. We all do it with our own lives and how we run our lives.

People do come here and sponge. And we would be better off spending it on better public services.

46049[/snapback]

I don't see why you have to bring immigration into it though. I haven't got the figures, but I am fairly sure 95% of dole scroungers are UK citizens, especially in this region. Don't forget that illegal immigrants, the ones that are most villified, can't claim by definition. And the ones that are legal exist on a pittance, much less than our indiginous charver trash that are now virtually unemployable, and breeding like rabbits.

I don't see why you have to bring immigration into it though. I haven't got the figures, but I am fairly sure 95% of dole scroungers are UK citizens, especially in this region. Don't forget that illegal immigrants, the ones that are most villified, can't claim by definition. And the ones that are legal exist on a pittance, much less than our indiginous charver trash that are now virtually unemployable, and breeding like rabbits.

46056[/snapback]

of course this is right mate, but Rob just asked about the cost angle of building more prisons, as he puts monetary value on the safety of the public like a true Thatcherite...I only suggested one area where we could make a saving to put towards it I'm sure there are others

I'm don't really understand what charvas are, or whatever....only that if they are what you say they are, they are obviously a result of Robs ideas on how to raise "responsible" adults bearing fruit. Whereas I think they are a result of not being taught responsibility, respect for others, and knowing they can do what they like and not be too afraid of the consequences of their actions.

I am both "a closet Thatcherite" and a "do gooder"

46139[/snapback]

Well at least you admit it. :yes

46140[/snapback]

True. As I suspected all along. Now we know why he doesn't give a toss for working class rabble ...

the Likely LADS:-

"My Uncle was on the Jarra March y'knaa"

"Aye - and he dropped out the moment the pubs opened - your uncle lived in the North East BECASUE of the high unemployment so he wouldn't have to get a job.........."

"Aye - and he dropped out the moment the pubs opened - your uncle lived in the North East BECASUE of the high unemployment so he wouldn't have to get a job.........."

46314[/snapback]

another pointless reply

46314[/snapback]

another pointless reply

46377[/snapback]

another pointless reply :yes:nufc::blush::)