the weekly hang em flog em debate

sweetleftpeg

i've often suggested you move to Saudi  where you'd be happier

44731[/snapback]

I get the impression LM would be most happy living in Victorian times to be honest.

FWIW I despair at the increasing levels of antisocial behaviour and violence we are seeing in soceity, but I'm honest enough to say I don't know what the solution is. I'm pretty sure its somewhere between sending them on Safari or making them eat shit though.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44731[/snapback]

I get the impression LM would be most happy living in Victorian times to be honest.

FWIW I despair at the increasing levels of antisocial behaviour and violence we are seeing in soceity, but I'm honest enough to say I don't know what the solution is. I'm pretty sure its somewhere between sending them on Safari or making them eat shit though.

44735[/snapback]

Sending them on Safari with a packed lunch of their own shit?

Jesus is this thread still going??

It's like a :)

44737[/snapback]

This thread has been going in one form or another since the internet was invented.

Racism, the PC brigade, and sexy lasses seem to be the most popular topics.....

Some people on here would PAY to do that............

Sorry  - some people on here have PAID to do that

44759[/snapback]

Wash in animal spunk? Are you sure? :)

44762[/snapback]

We are an opened minded, culturally diverse group on this Board................

Someone will have done it for sure.......................

I have never avoided the question - you just don't listen

They have served their time - EXACTLY THAT - Society decides on a punishment which is handed down by the Judge.  Once that sentence is served that's it - there is NO further punishment - other than the fact that they have a criminal record

I'd be a damn sight happier about assertions by "authorites" that someone was changed if there was proper training and re-education in side and a decent effort to monitor people when they get out

McKeag is personal

YOU never answer the questions of hwo we're going to pay for banging everyone up for ever, what sort off discipline problems you'd get in a prioson where people were rtreat as you want, and what sort of country it is that allows anyone (even prisoners) to be dealt with in an arbitary and vicous manner

44731[/snapback]

I do listen. You simply have NO opinion on this because you simply DON'T GIVE A TOSS, because it doesn't affect you - the ultimate I'm all right Jack

McKeag was also legally and justifiably according to the law of the land, major shareholder and chairman of Newcastle, yet you almost choked on your pipe....

"McKeag is personal". Absolute proof of the I'm all right Jack mentality, that if an ex jailbird or rapist like Hoare lived next door to you, you would be bothered, because then it would be personal. Or if someone harmed yourself or someone you knew etc that would be personal.

The whole point is that, according to you and the other hand wringers, they are free because their sentence is over and they are supposed to be safe to be free - if not change the law, it's as simple as that. If you or anyone on here really thinks this bloke Hoare will ever be "reformed" .... he is absolute proof that the law is wrong, and your attitude of letting them go free is absolute madness.

I have no wish to live in Saudi Arabia, such jibes just make a mockery of any argument you put up, it just looks ridiculous and childish to be honest. It's no answer, because you know you don't have one.

So I ask you again, do you feel the imprisonment of Hoare has worked to the extent that now he is free he is no danger to the public, yes or no.

If yes, then explain why you think the law should not be changed, explain why you think he should be out when he is clearly still a danger to women, and explain what moving to Saudi Arabia has anything to do with it.

Edited by LeazesMag

My views have been made in a logical quiet and informed manner - you can rave and froth all you like but to say I have "NO opinion" is an obvious nonsense and just makes you look dense - or denser

You also suggest I have an "I'm all right jack" mentality - which is simply disproved by looking at my many other posts

I only suggested Saudi as it seemed you'd be happier there with people who subscribe to your "philosophy" rather than "hand wringers".

You see, at the end of the day, people like me represent progress and light and people like you represent the Middle Ages

We are winning, and we will continue to win because your "solutions" aren't - all they do is create many many more problems and injustices

Also you are very easy to wind up..................... it's really childs play......

My views have been made in a logical quiet and informed manner - you can rave and froth all you like but to say I have "NO opinion" is an obvious nonsense and just makes you look dense - or denser

You also suggest I have an "I'm all right jack" mentality - which is simply disproved by looking at my many other posts

I only suggested Saudi as it seemed you'd be happier there with people who subscribe to your "philosophy" rather than "hand wringers".

You see, at the end of the day, people like me represent progress and light and people like you represent the Middle Ages

We are winning, and we will continue to win because your "solutions" aren't  - all they do is create many many more problems and injustices

Also you are very easy to wind up.....................  it's really childs play......

45218[/snapback]

To be fair you still haven't answered his question about Hoare.

I'm against racist jokes, so I'm one of the so called "PC brigade".

I also think criminals should be punished first, rehabilitated second.

With human rights come human responsibilities and IMO if you don't behave you forfeit certain rights.

Edited by Asprilla's foreskin

With human rights come human responsibilities and IMO if you don't behave you forfeit certain rights.

45234[/snapback]

Pretty much agree with those sentiments.

45234[/snapback]

45236[/snapback]

*buys alex imaginary pint*

grolsch-pint-glass.jpg

45234[/snapback]

45236[/snapback]

grolsch-pint-glass.jpg

45237[/snapback]

Jizzfest again tbh. :razz:

45234[/snapback]

45236[/snapback]

grolsch-pint-glass.jpg

45237[/snapback]

Cheers mate.

We are winning, and we will continue to win because your "solutions" aren't  - all they do is create many many more problems and injustices

Also you are very easy to wind up.....................  it's really childs play......

45218[/snapback]

45234[/snapback]

he never answers mine about cotss and why the british send more people to prison for longer than anywhere esle in Yurop but we have a higher crime

rate ...............

On Hoare - if he was still a danger they could have kept him in - the argument about paying damages and court costs is about when you think someone has "done their time" - funnily the law has ALWAYS believed that you pay your dues by serving the sentence - amazing idea I know....................

45218[/snapback]

We are winning ?

Which dreamland are you in today ?

I am pleased you think all the murders, muggings, the use of weapons, the burglaries, the violence and disregard for others shown in ever increasing numbers, is "winning"....the disregard for life which has grown over the last few decades through the influx of others from other parts of the world who have never shown much regard for human life or others ....

Wound up ? Nah, never - it takes more than a do gooder to wind me up, I just think you are an appeaser, and yes an I'm all right Jack..you did prove it by your rant against Mckeag....what law did he break, other than shit in your nest ???

And you still don't answer the question about Hoare, who is the result of the hand wringing and soft attitude of others like yourself.. I take it you are pleased he is free then .. I hope he doesn't live in your street. What would be your reaction then ?

Rob, I answer your questions, and all you can say is I am "wound up", well I'm answering your questions, and my views are consistent. What are yours ... wierd but the person who always says "wound up" first is the one who is trying to deflect the point or not be specific about answering !!!

45218[/snapback]

45234[/snapback]

he never answers mine about cotss and why the british send more people to prison for longer than anywhere esle in Yurop but we have a higher crime

rate ...............

On Hoare - if he was still a danger they could have kept him in - the argument about paying damages and court costs is about when you think someone has "done their time" - funnily the law has ALWAYS believed that you pay your dues by serving the sentence - amazing idea I know....................

45247[/snapback]

Such meaningless statistics prove what exactly ? What type of crimes does this represent too ?

You have NEVER answered the question of what you would you do if Hoare lived in your street, would you be happy ? If he rapes someone again, will you still insist he is no danger ? Have you not seen the press this weekend....remember he is being protected by YOUR taxes.....the same money which could be used to keep him in prison ! Or put to building new ones....so there is your answer as to who pays for it ....

You're not Lord Longford are you ?

Too many jailed, says prison boss

The governor of Brixton Prison has said too many people are being locked up in London and not enough is done to curb re-offending.

John Podmore told BBC News coping with overcrowding was putting pressure on the south London jail. Too often offenders are sent to prison because there is nowhere else for them to go, he said. He believes those with drug or mental health problems could be dealt with better in the community.

'Out of business'

"At the moment there's this never-ending cycle of re-offending, coming back into prison, and there are guys here who will seek to come here for a whole variety of reasons. If you've got a drug problem you want detox - you come in here, you'll get detox tonight," he told BBC News.

He said such support was more difficult to find out in the wider community and urged authorities to find new ways of dealing with less dangerous offenders.

"Everyone is going to go back into the communities they came from... I'm a part of that community, and I've got to work with that community," he said. "Ironically, I want to go out of business. I'm a £20m business in south London, I want to go out of business."

In 2004, the chief inspector of prisons ruled overcrowding was hampering improvements at Brixton Prison. Basic needs such as pillows, privacy and cleanliness were not being met, the report said.

Edited by Rob W

"Or put to building new ones....so there is your answer as to who pays for it ..."

So how much are YOU willing to pay in increased taxs? EXACTLY???

Put up or shut up........................

"Or put to building new ones....so there is your answer as to who pays for it ..."

So how much are YOU willing to pay in increased taxs?   EXACTLY???

Put up or shut up........................

45381[/snapback]

aaahhh divvent tell me to shut up laddie...you have no idea if I am prepared to put up or not...

answer the questions .

Standard answer from the I'm all right Jack and woolly eyed do gooders..hide behind statistics without answering the questions

You just don't care do you, apart from when someone shits in your own nest like McKeag did, who also broke no laws

Edited by LeazesMag