The New Season - 2008/09

TheMoog

Guest Stevie

Is it not allowed to hint who the teams are even? You could do like?

H Murderers

A Gas Avoiders

H Dippeur de Bleus

A Cunts

H Inbred Cunts

A Africans

I'm not sure but it's not cheap by any means.

Not really worth it when you can just skip across to BBC or NUFC.COM/COCK

All Premiership football fixtures appear to be copyright of the FA Premier League (via Football DataCo Ltd). Be careful about the use of such fixtures on your website, it is understood that the FA would expect a licence fee for the reproduction of such information. It has been reported by the Telegraph and by the BBC that the expected license fee is as much as £250 plus VAT for each club.

+

DataCo charges a standard fee for the reproduction of Fixture lists, which currently stands at: £266 plus VAT to print the fixtures of one English club.

Newspapers printing the fixtures of all clubs, will be charged around £6,000 plus VAT by DataCo.

I know it's likely to change and we're not entirely sure how the rest of the prem are going to play next season, but there isn't that block of games which makes me cringe. A run of four games where I see us picking up a draw as an outside chance. The kind of run where you find home games against Man U and Chelsea mixed in with away games at Portsmouth and Everton.

Although saying that, 4 March til 4 April doesn't look to pretty. With home games coming against the top three from last year. Yet even amongst that, we've got a trip to a promoted side where we should really pick up three points.

I've got that horrible optimism for next season starting already.

Someone, quick, find my meds!

Playing Man U and Arsenal away within the first 3 games is fine by me, it means we get the 2 games we always get stuffed in out the way early. True, we'll have a goal differnce of -12 by September but we'll soon make that up..

Arsenal (a) third game in?? Well at least that's both of those games out of the way by September. We all know what'll happen though, we'll lose and we'll be towards the bottom 3 (if not in it!) and the press will be calling for Keegan's head...

Pathetic but all too predictable though

Dear, oh dear!.............what terrific supporters 'locals' tend to be.

Some of the tabloids will probably be running stories about Keegan leaving/being sacked/having a sex change operation if we don't beat Man U 0-4.

Anyone have any idea where I could find the fixtures in table rather than list, format?

I've done a wee search, but found nada. :lol: