Or are you one of these blokes with a 20" cock too? :rip:

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

top end Astra Coupe does 152mph.

You sure yours isn't 'modded' Thompers?? :D

On that subject in all honesty who actually gets to drive a car more than 10 or 20 mph above the posted speed limit now days?

No-one because the chances of getting caught and being hit with a ridiculous fine and a suspended licence are huge.

Even the places where speed limits once were not enforced are changing their ways.

Thompers, a bit of advice (not that you'll take it), if you honestly think you're going drive the Nordschleife in your Astra you really should think again. It's doubtful you have either the knowledge of the track or the ability to be anything other than a danger to you and the other users.

I've been for a ride around it with Ove Andersson (RIP) and it's nothing like being a boy racer around the countryside.

Guest BigThompers

It's was re-mapped by Vauxhall to 240bhp from 180 odd. A common re-map too, if you knew anything about cars.

Guest BigThompers

On that subject in all honesty who actually gets to drive a car more than 10 or 20 mph above the posted speed limit now days?

No-one because the chances of getting caught and being hit with a ridiculous fine and a suspended licence are huge.

Even the places where speed limits once were not enforced are changing their ways.

Thompers, a bit of advice (not that you'll take it), if you honestly think you're going drive the Nordschleife in your Astra you really should think again. It's doubtful you have either the knowledge of the track or the ability to be anything other than a danger to you and the other users.

I've been for a ride around it with Ove Andersson (RIP) and it's nothing like being a boy racer around the countryside.

Source?

Guest BigThompers
Oh and Fish, a spoiler is a mechanical improvement, you thick knows-nothing retard.

A mechanical "improvement" would have to alter the performance of the car... which a spoiler on the back of a Punto, does not. You thick knows-nothing retard. :icon_lol:

Paint does serve a purpose so no, I wouldn't stop them painting them. :rolleyes:

as for people who get their names on the back of their shirt, I don't really care. I got my name on the back of my shirt when I was a kid and don't hold it against any kid who does the same. It's when you see 40 yr old blokes with "Geordies 4 Eva" that brings on an attack of the cringe. Charvzilla iyam

but please, tell me how cool it is to have a personalised plate, on your dead cool Astra, listening to a Kid Rock/James Blunt/Coldplay megamix wearing your "Fuk tha mackems" football shirt. I tingle with anticipation. :D

A spoiler DOES alter the performance of a car you fucking nonce!

Thompers man stop digging yourself into a deeper hole. :rip:

A spoiler will effect a race-spec sports car or a formula one car, but on a standard road car it's effects are negligable...

Effectively prosthetic B)

No :lol: I didn't say OMG IT HAS A HUGE IMPACT!!!!1111ONEONEONE

A spoiler is a performance effecting modification, FACT.

SO FUCK OFF.

What car we talking about here? Have you got a GT1 Porsche at your disposal? :)

Didn't think so... :razz:

Clueless? I think so. Anyone who thinks you need a Porsche for a spoiler to have effect knows nothing.

Anyone who produces offspring as ugly as yours can't comment in a thread containing a car as beautiful as mine so fuck off.

Your comment about the Porsche show's your lack of automotive intellect seeing as you scanned right past the GT1 part of it :rolleyes:

And how the hell could you possibly know what my offspring look like? There's no pictures of them on here (or are you trying to wind Wacky up and getting him mixed up with me?).

What a tit you really are - and as for a 'beautiful' car??? You've got a fucking Vauxhall Ashtray man :rolleyes: :rolleyes: B)

I just assumed you had ugly kids.

Who mentioned Wacky? Are you suggesting his kids look like gremlins?

Source?

Your choice of car is a good start.

Embarrassing how defensive "Big"Thompers is over his car and numberplate.

Although having a unisex name like "Lee" is bound to make you slightly insecure tbh.

Most popular name in China anarl.

You sure yours isn't 'modded' Thompers?? :rip:

Or are you one of these blokes with a 20" cock too? :lol:

It's was re-mapped by Vauxhall to 240bhp from 180 odd. A common re-map too, if you knew anything about cars.

So not unmodded at all then? :)

Of course I know nothing about cars - just got a degree in automotive engineering, that's all like... :D

I just assumed you had ugly kids.

Who mentioned Wacky? Are you suggesting his kids look like gremlins?

You did.... A few days ago when you asked if the kids in his avatar were his.... :D

You can keep digging, but the shit is still falling in the hole :rip:

Honestly think Craig took that petulant swipe at his kids well. I know I'd have lost it.

You'd understand if you had kids of your own © Parky.

Source?

+ I wouldn't want to go to a race track full of flash bastards and pull up in an astra :)

It would be like going to your Knighthood ceremony in an Adidas tracksuit top :lol:

Source?

+ I wouldn't want to go to a race track full of flash bastards and pull up in an astra :rolleyes:

It would be like going to your nighthood ceremony in an Adidas tracksuit top :lol:

:)

Source?

+ I wouldn't want to go to a race track full of flash bastards and pull up in an astra :)

It would be like going to your Knighthood ceremony in an Adidas tracksuit top :lol:

Would be a limited edition Adidas tracksuit top though tbf.

Guest BigThompers

Source?

Would be a limited edition Adidas tracksuit top though tbf.

You'll be creaming though, after boasting that the lads at work drive spanking new CORSAs! Woweeeee

Edited by BigThompers

Guest BigThompers
Sorry? :D

When I had the displeasure of conversing with you once before, you were telling me what a high-roller business you were in and that some of the lads at work had new Corsas :rip:

Guest BigThompers
Crash and burn on an argument and you move onto the next person, eh? :D

Crash and burn how?

I had an argument about spoilers that I was clearly right on, in which some cyber-geeks are trying and failing to disprove. My response was just to laugh at you rather than provide a written response :rip: