Anyone ever gave their old Ma a f*ckin smack?

Jay Jay Sea

He works at Longbenton and one of the lesser known posters on NO came on once saying he had guessed who it was and that he was just some harmless kid.

Cant remember how he guessed but it seemed like he was sure.

There is a photo thread on NO with his picture in it (not the little shop of horrors one). The photo seems to contradict any notion of him being a 'harmless kid'.

He works at Longbenton and one of the lesser known posters on NO came on once saying he had guessed who it was and that he was just some harmless kid.

Cant remember how he guessed but it seemed like he was sure.

There is a photo thread on NO with his picture in it (not the little shop of horrors one). The photo seems to contradict any notion of him being a 'harmless kid'.

:D

Is that the cross dressing one with a rifle? JJC is/was one of the best posters on NO, not hard like.

Pink fluffy bra, sunglasses, mask, hat and rifle. Fair play.

Sounds like a normal night in for 2J, just missing the carrot up his hoop.

Is that the cross dressing one with a rifle? JJC is/was one of the best posters on NO, not hard like.

Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it. :icon_lol:

More intrigued, couldn't watch you do it again though, felt dirty for days after :icon_lol:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

More intrigued, couldn't watch you do it again though, felt dirty for days after :icon_lol:

You should have washed your hands after handling the carrot then you dirty dwarf.

You should have washed your hands after handling the carrot then you dirty dwarf.

It wasn't the handling of the carrot. It was the sight of your one ball swinging when Jonny got into his rhythmic stride as you were strapped to that wooden milking stool, still giving me nightmares now tbh.

It wasn't the handling of the carrot. It was the sight of your one ball swinging when Jonny got into his rhythmic stride as you were strapped to that wooden milking stool, still giving me nightmares now tbh.

You've thought that one through a bit too much for my liking. :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

You've thought that one through a bit too much for my liking. :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Nothing to think about, I seen it with my own eyes. Want an invite next time?

He could be cameraman, as I'm not entirely surely if he has what it takes yet to man up.

Nothing to think about, I seen it with my own eyes. Want an invite next time?

He could be cameraman, as I'm not entirely surely if he has what it takes yet to man up.

You people disgust me. :icon_lol: