Valencia (h) Pissup

Matt

Assuming the role of 'mum', a mantle carried so commendably by Catmag in recent years, I'm prepared to put my head on the block and arrange something for the Valencia game.

Assuming a kick off of 3pm, drinks will be had in the Union Rooms or the Trent beforehand, after the game a few more then off for food, further drinks (Tilleys?) and then God knows where.

Speak now or forvever hold your peace.

(sticky?)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stickied.

Can't make it, I'm afraid as I'll just be getting back from Lourdes that day and will have been on a coach for 24 hours with sproglets, so I'll be heading home for a shower and a 24 hour kip.

• 3 weeks later...

Officially not going to make this now. Boo!

Should be up for pre- or post-match drinkies around the Hull game on September 13th, if nowt else. Seems like a long way away still...

Should be up for pre- or post-match drinkies around the Hull game on September 13th, if nowt else. Seems like a long way away still...

:icon_lol:

:D

Aww. :icon_lol:

I was totally stupid this year and mixed more or less everything up. I won't be able to make any pre season malarky and won't have time to make the Bolton game. But I'll be in Newcastle at some point before (ie between 17th and 23 rd). So, who ever wants to get pointed to the direction of some happy Auntie's house can still have the pleasure to meet me..

• 2 weeks later...

Do you want me to get a block of tickets- 2J is in- Alex/Adam what about you guys?

As for eating, think we should make a decision there and then as more likely we'll be too darn busy drinking ourselves under the sticky tables.

I'm in Manchester.

My Italian mate bought me a ticket to City versus Milan.

Should be good and he's a top class lad so I can't wait/ :icon_lol:

Do you want me to get a block of tickets- 2J is in- Alex/Adam what about you guys?

As for eating, think we should make a decision there and then as more likely we'll be too darn busy drinking ourselves under the sticky tables.

I'll probably be interested. I'll speak to my Dad today because the 9th's his birthday and I'll let you know tomorrow.

I'll probably be interested. I'll speak to my Dad today because the 9th's his birthday and I'll let you know tomorrow.

What about lunch at the platinum club? If not then block tickets would be great Matt.

Am booked up and there on the 8th for a week btw.

What about lunch at the platinum club? If not then block tickets would be great Matt.

Lunch at the Platinum club is usually a pie and chips, is it not?

I'd be up for that, last time I went in for a friendly it was only £20.

Lunch at the Platinum club is usually a pie and chips, is it not?

I'd be up for that, last time I went in for a friendly it was only £20.

20 quid isnt bad and it means you can enjoy a few drinks in a relaxed fashion. Alex suggested it a few months back but if its his dad's birthday, his plans may have changed. Happy to do that if people are up for it.

Forgot to speak to my Dad. I'll ring him later today. He won't be arsed like, I just wanted to tell him so the family can arrange to do something on the Friday or Sunday instead. Because I want to get mortal on the Saturday, basically.

Forgot to speak to my Dad. I'll ring him later today. He won't be arsed like, I just wanted to tell him so the family can arrange to do something on the Friday or Sunday instead. Because I want to get mortal on the Saturday, basically.

:icon_lol:

Reet, I've got the green light so I'm up for pre-match lunch too. I assume the Platinum Club will accomodate wierdo veggies like myself. If it's going to be a pain in the arse though I can just meet people before / after for drinks.

If its Pie and Chips then the veggie option will be Chips. Sounds canny, someone just needs to give them a quick call and find out what the options are re: food, prices and whats on offer.

Ahem. Matt.

If its Pie and Chips then the veggie option will be Chips. Sounds canny, someone just needs to give them a quick call and find out what the options are re: food, prices and whats on offer.

Ahem. Matt.

Chip butty it is then.

4 booked at £15 a pop :icon_lol:

Nice one mate, i take it thats not the platinum club though :icon_lol:

I think it is, aye. That was the price on the website iirc.