www.spurstastic.net

Douggy B

I'll take Barcelona,Brazil, Blyth Spartans and Benfica.

I could do better I must say. Notice that Danny is really quiet now, must be thinking "why did I back such losers?"

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could do better I must say. Notice that Danny is really quiet now, must be thinking "why did I back such losers?"

All the B's though.

For some reason.

All the B's though.

For some reason.

Could it be a fetish?

All the B's though.

For some reason.

Could it be a fetish?

Or the letter after A,

or perhaps the one before C.

Maybe I have been stung by a Bee? :icon_lol:

All the B's though.

For some reason.

Could it be a fetish?

Or the letter after A,

Maybe I have been stung by a Bee? <_<

Really! Does the bee live in Newcastle? ... and hate bees who don`t? ... is it possibly a 'steviebee'?

All the B's though.

For some reason.

Could it be a fetish?

Or the letter after A,

Maybe I have been stung by a Bee? <_<

Really! Does the bee live in Newcastle? ... and hate bees who don`t? ... is it possibly a 'steviebee'?

fcarson.gif?

This is a laugh a minute isnt it eh?

Obviously the scouse "wit" isnt passed down the blood line like the love for Liverpool FC is.

Obviously the scouse "wit" isnt passed down the blood line like the love for Liverpool FC is.

Let us talk about success ... were n`t you going on about how successful spurs are ... and calling for comparisons ?

Let`s go...small timer!

Wit is reserved only for the deserving. You aint it.

As a norwegian "Newcash" fan, you justify my reason to dislike Spurs fans. That being said, I really didn't have much of a grudge against your club until your fans got all deluded thinking you're gonna knock Arsenal out of the top 4, and that you're a "big" club. Unfortunately for me I hoped I wouldn't have to live with this seeing as I live in Norway, but lo and behold! Spurs fans are just as big tools up here <_<

Let us talk about success ... were n`t you going on about how successful spurs are ... and calling for comparisons ?

Let`s go...small timer!

<_<

bully.jpg

As a norwegian "Newcash" fan, you justify my reason to dislike Spurs fans. That being said, I really didn't have much of a grudge against your club until your fans got all deluded thinking you're gonna knock Arsenal out of the top 4, and that you're a "big" club. Unfortunately for me I hoped I wouldn't have to live with this seeing as I live in Norway, but lo and behold! Spurs fans are just as big tools up here <_<

Only the deluded thought that, I tipped them to win it this year.

Mate you get idiots at every club. Its no big deal.

Let`s go...small timer!

<_<

bully.jpg

:)

Yeah, you get idiots at every club, no doubt about that, we've got a fair share as well.

But to join the Spurs fanclub I'm relatively sure that being an idiot is a requirement.

As a norwegian "Newcash" fan, you justify my reason to dislike Spurs fans. That being said, I really didn't have much of a grudge against your club until your fans got all deluded thinking you're gonna knock Arsenal out of the top 4, and that you're a "big" club. Unfortunately for me I hoped I wouldn't have to live with this seeing as I live in Norway, but lo and behold! Spurs fans are just as big tools up here :)

Yeah, you get idiots at every club, no doubt about that, we've got a fair share as well.

But to join the Spurs fanclub I'm relatively sure that being an idiot is a requirement.

Spurs fanclub? <_< I didnt know we had one. Do I get a badge if I join?

Let`s go...small timer!

<_<

bully.jpg

Thought as much. :D :D :D

Let`s go...small timer!

<_<

bully.jpg

Thought as much. :D :D :D

Don't talk the talk till you can walk the walk (alone). :rolleyes: