www.spurstastic.net

Douggy B

and Hutton as good as Beye? :icon_lol:

Hutton is better than Beye. Significantly better.

You finished one league place above us and won the league cup.

The 2 fifth places are all forgotten now?

Danny let me save you from yourself.

Since the PL's inception who outside the current top four has finished in the European places the most?

So do us all a favour and cut it out.

Neither of our clubs are anything to write home about recently.

The point I am trying to get across is that last years league finish (In my eyes) was a blip and that at this moment in time the Spurs team is significantly stronger than the Newcastle one.

And before we bang on about the odd result, please bear in mind that Brum turned us over twice and scored 7 against us this season.

Does that make them a better side than Spurs?

Souness, Roeder, Allardyce were all blips mate.

Look at the league table and the last 2 results between the two sides and tell me Spurs are significantly stronger.

One season is a blip mate, several seasons is a trend. Yes you have the Indian sign over us at the moment head to head.

but we have finished above you know for the last 4 seasons running. That is a trend, not a blip.

The old regime had a habit of appointing shite managers. New regime, new start.

We have a trend of beating you, you have a trend of dwelling in Arsenals shadow. :icon_lol:

Listen to Sammy Tom he has a point. Its a bit Embarrassing when you have to bring Arsenal into a debate about Spurs and Newcastle.

I didn't have to.

We'll see how things pan out but the only thing you have over us is a league cup, which I'm not that fussed about.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How come we don't have a cockend Everton fan or Villa fan to spout shite on here? I think we should advertise the vacancies on their forums so we have a full set of knob jockeys more interested in baiting us than putting up with others of their own ilk on their own board.

mate I didnt come on here to Spout anything. This has stemmed from a few of your lot getting a little bit over excited because I had the cheek to suggest you might be in for Robbo.

Just because stevie and his alter ego were hocked up and decided to kick off hardly makes me a jockey, does it?

Edited by Danny B

mate I didnt come on here to Spout anything. This has stemmed from a few of your lot getting a little bit over excited because I had the cheek to suggest you might be in for Robbo.

Just because stevie and his alter ego were hocked up and decided to kick off hardly makes me a jockey, does it?

You started as a WUM and have not really changed since your first post tbh. :icon_lol:

and Hutton as good as Beye? :icon_lol:

Hutton is better than Beye. Significantly better.

You finished one league place above us and won the league cup.

The 2 fifth places are all forgotten now?

Danny let me save you from yourself.

Since the PL's inception who outside the current top four has finished in the European places the most?

So do us all a favour and cut it out.

Neither of our clubs are anything to write home about recently.

The point I am trying to get across is that last years league finish (In my eyes) was a blip and that at this moment in time the Spurs team is significantly stronger than the Newcastle one.

And before we bang on about the odd result, please bear in mind that Brum turned us over twice and scored 7 against us this season.

Does that make them a better side than Spurs?

Souness, Roeder, Allardyce were all blips mate.

Look at the league table and the last 2 results between the two sides and tell me Spurs are significantly stronger.

One season is a blip mate, several seasons is a trend. Yes you have the Indian sign over us at the moment head to head.

but we have finished above you know for the last 4 seasons running. That is a trend, not a blip.

There was a similar trend that ran from '99 when you finished above us for 3 years.

Of course you never capitalised on it in any way shape or form. While we went on to finish third, fourth and fifth between '02 and '05 you lot were languishing down in 14th.

The trend doesn't mean shit.

Once you've played in the champions league you can get mouthy about it.

Once your average premier league placing is above ours you can have a bit of a brag.

Once you're averaging over 50,000 you can claim to be a big club.

Until any of it happens, FUCK OFF!

I really dont see the obsession with the CL, unless you win it, its hardly a legacy. All it is, is a bit of extra cash that is long gone now.

I also dont buy this 50K big club thing. Surely you have to have a little bit of success on the pitch to be a big club?

And why the obsession with being a big club? I couldnt give a monkeys if we were considered big or otherwise, as long as the team plays entertaining football and competes for trophies.

I really dont see the obsession with the CL, unless you win it, its hardly a legacy. All it is, is a bit of extra cash that is long gone now.

I also dont buy this 50K big club thing. Surely you have to have a little bit of success on the pitch to be a big club?

And why the obsession with being a big club? I couldnt give a monkeys if we were considered big or otherwise, as long as the team plays entertaining football and competes for trophies.

Like when we won 4-1 at your place.

That's entertainment.

Like when we won 4-1 at your place.

That's entertainment.

I loved that. I was stuck in with all the Spuds fans. There were only about 3 people around me by the time the final whistle went and one of them was my mate!! :icon_lol:

Edited by Holden McGroin

The only reason Spurs fans don`t understand the obsession with the CL is because they`re too small and shite to have played in it. Outside the big four, only Newcastle, Citeh and (much as I hate to say it) Everton are 'big' clubs. This shouldn`t even be up for discussion.

I also love the way last seasons 11th place is called 'a blip' when Spurs have finished ninth, tenth, eleventh and fourteenth in the last six years. If anything the two 5th place finishes were a spakey blip.

Dear god, Habib Beye is so overrated.

I mean I think he's a very good player and everything but people go way overboard.

sima do you rate Hutton in higher regard?

(When was the last time we had a RB that was actually a player to be excited about?)

Why would he know that?

You need to ask when was the last time Man U did then he'd maybe be able to give an answer. :icon_lol:

I dunno what makes this thread more cringeworthy. Danny B's awful attempts at winding people up or the sad fuckers actually biting at them.

I never thought i'd say this but I agree with Torres :icon_lol:

I also love the way last seasons 11th place is called 'a blip' when Spurs have finished ninth, tenth, eleventh and fourteenth in the last six years. If anything the two 5th place finishes were a spakey blip.
thanks to that terrible manager Martin Jol.

You know when rival fans have nothing left to go on but the Jew thing, its job done.

That's what Hitler said when he caught the first train out of Auschwitz in 1944.

Yeah, that doesnt really make sense, does it.

bad taste: 10/10

humour: 0/10

Its like an episode of aufedersein pet

It makes sense. Should I translate it into Hebrew?

:icon_lol:

Find one to have a dig at me! :icon_lol:

me, me look at me. Give me attention :icon_lol:

Dry up you 'small club' cunt ... You`re outta you`re league here! ... notice you didn`t want to compare trophy hauls with me!

Chicken shit.

Guest Stevie
I am not for banning those two numpties, but can we restrict their access a bit? Like their writing rights getting limited to the NUFC Prediction forum or the Punters lounge?

Let them do what they want, I mean if we were to start ethnic cleansing of this board, you'd be fucked Isegrim.