www.spurstastic.net

Douggy B

I am not for banning those two numpties, but can we restrict their access a bit? Like their writing rights getting limited to the NUFC Prediction forum or the Punters lounge?

Let them do what they want, I mean if we were to start ethnic cleansing of this board, you'd be fucked Isegrim.

:icon_lol:

I'd console myself with the symapathy of the other south tynesiders then...

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Find one to have a dig at me! :icon_lol:

me, me look at me. Give me attention :icon_lol:

Dry up you 'small club'... You`re outta you`re league here! ... notice you didn`t want to compare trophy hauls with me!

Chicken sht.

Out of interest why do you support Liverpool Torres?

I am not for banning those two numpties, but can we restrict their access a bit? Like their writing rights getting limited to the NUFC Prediction forum or the Punters lounge?

Give them the same treatment as HTT and T27 got, stick them in their own little play pen. :icon_lol:

Dry up you 'small club'... You`re outta you`re league here! ... notice you didn`t want to compare trophy hauls with me!

Chicken sht.

Because he's a glory hunting fuckwit, albeit not a very good one seeing as his team haven't won the league in nearly 20 years.

Give them the same treatment as HTT and T27 got, stick them in their own little play pen. :icon_lol:

What you have to do is differentiate between me debating the merits of a club based on stats and facts (albeit with a bit of a one eyed Spurs slant on it)

And Torres arguing that white is black and vice versa.

I mean, read the discrimination thread, he just posts whatever will get him the biggest reaction.

Chicken sht.

To begin with, because I was born there and my father is Liverpudlian and an avid Red, it`s in my blood. Simple really.

What you have to do is differentiate between me debating the merits of a club based on stats and facts (albeit with a bit of a one eyed Spurs slant on it)

I mean, read the discrimination thread, he just posts whatever will get him the biggest reaction.

And you don't deliberately try and wind people up? When you first started posting some people had you down for a WUM while others (myself included) gave you a chance, your recent posts seems to indicate that the former group were right. This is a Newcastle board, if you want to discuss football or Newcastle then fair enough but it seems like you're out to get a reaction too (albeit not quite as blatently as Tosser).

Chicken sht.

To begin with, because I was born there and my father is Liverpudlian and an avid Red, it`s in my blood. Simple really.

Which one is he?

352840552_7a9a0a6ec7.jpg

You're two peas in a pod. Sorry if that observation irks you.

Guest Stevie

You're two peas in a pod. Sorry if that observation irks you.

Both cunts.

Chicken sht.

Its just that for someone who is such an avid fan you seem to know little of the game, my betting is it was Istanbul that turned you wasn't it? eh? That glimpse of glory you weren't getting with the BSC young boys and decided to go looking further afield.

And you don't deliberately try and wind people up? When you first started posting some people had you down for a WUM while others (myself included) gave you a chance, your recent posts seems to indicate that the former group were right. This is a Newcastle board, if you want to discuss football or Newcastle then fair enough but it seems like you're out to get a reaction too (albeit not quite as blatently as Tosser).

Read back through this thread and look where it started getting heated. That will probably indicate which group was right. Sticking up for the club you support is different to being a WUM who only comes on to slag off others.

Chicken sht.

Its just that for someone who is such an avid fan you seem to know little of the game, my betting is it was Istanbul that turned you wasn't it? eh? That glimpse of glory you weren't getting with the BSC young boys and decided to go looking further afield.

You betting doesn`t really mean anything ... after all you ended up following a crap club like spurs. You rather foolishly didn`t even know that preston won the first double (so much for your knowledge). Funny how you came crawilng out of the woodwork after you won the first tin pot in decades after years of nothingness.

You`re punching above your weight on here ... the barcodes dwarf you .. and we make you sooooooooo irrelevant.

Go on.......let`s compare titles? You were very cocky challanging Newcastle fans to do so ... come on ... bring it on you small time cunt!

Find one to have a dig at me! :angry:

me, me look at me. Give me attention :angry:

Chicken sht.

You betting doesn`t really mean anything ... after all you ended up following a crap club like spurs. You rather foolishly didn`t even know that preston won the first double (so much for your knowledge). Funny how you came crawilng out of the woodwork after you won the first tin pot in decades after years of nothingness.

You`re punching above your weight on here ... the barcodes dwarf you .. and we make you sooooooooo irrelevant.

Go on.......let`s compare titles? You were very cocky challanging Newcastle fans to do so ... come on ... bring it on you small time cunt!

:angry::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol::angry:

Welcome back to the ignore list Torres, you are like a broken record with nothing at all relevent to say, every single post you make is set out to try and get a reaction.

My reaction? Welcome back to the ignore list.

Chicken sht.

Which one is he?

352840552_7a9a0a6ec7.jpg

You actually expect someone born in Liverpool to really know who their dad is?

Welcome back to the ignore list Torres, you are like a broken record with nothing at all relevent to say, every single post you make is set out to try and get a reaction.

My reaction? Welcome back to the ignore list.

I knew it. Small-timer ... really punching above your weight. Every time I put you in your place I end up on that list. Funny that.

Small time cunt.

To some it up for you though ... we normally feel the Geordies will give us a hard time and see them as a tricky fixture ... we don`t worry about you and see anything less than 3 points as a bad result ... kinda like Derby County! :icon_lol:

Chicken sht.

I've just started supporting both Milan's AND Real Madrid........

130-159~Clint-Eastwood-Posters.jpg

do you feel lucky? :icon_lol:

Chicken sht.

:icon_lol:

Chicken sht.

I`d say that`s a good move on your part.

Chicken sht.

I reckon so, this is the most powerful trophy haulage in the world. :icon_lol:

dirty-harry-clint-eastwood1.JPG

Chicken sht.

I reckon so, this is the most powerful trophy haulage in the world. :icon_lol:

dirty-harry-clint-eastwood1.JPG

Be a break from tradition I suppose.