www.spurstastic.net

Douggy B

You know when rival fans have nothing left to go on but the Jew thing, its job done.

No it's just you've got nothing good to slate. People knock Ronaldo because he's quality, ditto Lampard and Gerrard.

You're just shit.

Yet most of ours would walk into your team.

Oh i'm sorry I must have misinterpreted the last 5 results between the teams.

Means the square root of fuck all.

Berbatov, Keane, Bale, King, Hutton, Woodgate all head and shoulders above your current crop.

Berbatov - Fair enough

Keane - Owen I'd take Owen. Although Keane scored 4 more in the league last season, Owen has recovered from a career threating injury and missed a lot of last season. Great effort to grab 11 I reckon.

Bale - Enrique. Isn't Bale a perma-crock? Seems like he's overrated because he can hit a good free kick. Enrique is good in the tackle, strong as an ox and isn't scared to get forward. Will only improve

King - perma-crock again, will be lucky if he plays 20 next season

Hutton better than Habib Beye? Don't make me laugh

Woodgate is a class act i'll agree.

So out of the 6 you've mentioned, which are obviously 6 of your best, only 2 of them are better than what we have.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, I don't condone any of this Jew business and I think it should stop immediately. We're better than that as fans and as individuals.

Danny, no problems with you, however, your welcome will very shortly be worn out if you don't stop posting Spurs transfer and team news like any of us care in the least. This is a Newcastle board. Discuss our club or get lost, to be brutally blunt. Nobody cares if your lot signed some two-bit keeper.

Look, I don't condone any of this Jew business and I think it should stop immediately. We're better than that as fans and as individuals.

Danny, no problems with you, however, your welcome will very shortly be worn out if you don't stop posting Spurs transfer and team news like any of us care in the least. This is a Newcastle board. Discuss our club or get lost, to be brutally blunt. Nobody cares if your lot signed some two-bit keeper.

A yank peace keeper, I've seen it all now :icon_lol:

For a start stop the jew jibes.

Danny - we have beaten you the last 5 matches we've played. We have often beaten you convincingly, take this seasons 3-1 & 4-1.

You finished one league place above us and won the league cup.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

and Hutton as good as Beye? :icon_lol:

Dear god, Habib Beye is so overrated.

I mean I think he's a very good player and everything but people go way overboard.

sima do you rate Hutton in higher regard?

(When was the last time we had a RB that was actually a player to be excited about?)

I mean I think he's a very good player and everything but people go way overboard.

(When was the last time we had a RB that was actually a player to be excited about?)

Beye is quality.

Beye is quality.

Compared to the shit we've had over the years (Barton, Griffin, Hughes, Carr, even Nobby) he's the fucking Alan Shearer of right backs.

He's no Cacapa, is he?? :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

Hutton is better than Beye. Significantly better.

The 2 fifth places are all forgotten now?

Danny let me save you from yourself.

Since the PL's inception who outside the current top four has finished in the European places the most?

So do us all a favour and cut it out.

Neither of our clubs are anything to write home about recently.

I don't think they really count given who we had as manager.

And wheres the first place you come when you have an ounce of success?

Since the PL's inception who outside the current top four has finished in the European places the most?

The point I am trying to get across is that last years league finish (In my eyes) was a blip and that at this moment in time the Spurs team is significantly stronger than the Newcastle one.

And before we bang on about the odd result, please bear in mind that Brum turned us over twice and scored 7 against us this season.

Does that make them a better side than Spurs?

Danny B is (I'm pretty sure anyway, going off his patter) the very same ITK bullshit merchant who posts on N-O as Martin Jol. Just ignore him iyam.

I don't think they really count given who we had as manager.

And wheres the first place you come when you have an ounce of success?

Where? If this is the first place I have come, its taken me a bloody long time to find it.

Danny B is (I'm pretty sure anyway, going off his patter) the very same ITK bullshit merchant who posts on N-O as Martin Jol. Just ignore him iyam.

I am not, I was never Jol's biggest fan, let me assire you.

The point I am trying to get across is that last years league finish (In my eyes) was a blip and that at this moment in time the Spurs team is significantly stronger than the Newcastle one.

And before we bang on about the odd result, please bear in mind that Brum turned us over twice and scored 7 against us this season.

Souness, Roeder, Allardyce were all blips mate.

Look at the league table and the last 2 results between the two sides and tell me Spurs are significantly stronger.

I am not, I was never Jol's biggest fan, let me assire you.

Ok, I believe you.

Look at the league table and the last 2 results between the two sides and tell me Spurs are significantly stronger.

One season is a blip mate, several seasons is a trend. Yes you have the Indian sign over us at the moment head to head.

but we have finished above you know for the last 4 seasons running. That is a trend, not a blip.

One season is a blip mate, several seasons is a trend. Yes you have the Indian sign over us at the moment head to head.

but we have finished above you know for the last 4 seasons running. That is a trend, not a blip.

The old regime had a habit of appointing shite managers. New regime, new start.

We have a trend of beating you, you have a trend of dwelling in Arsenals shadow. :icon_lol:

Tom for fuck sake let it rest, you're verging on getting sucked into this shite in stevie like proportions.

To be honest, it's like arguing who has the bigger over two 6" cocks!

They're both fucking average.

The old regime had a habit of appointing shite managers. New regime, new start.

We have a trend of beating you, you have a trend of dwelling in Arsenals shadow. :icon_lol:

Listen to Sammy Tom he has a point. Its a bit Embarrassing when you have to bring Arsenal into a debate about Spurs and Newcastle.