Evans next?

Ketsbaia

Well they were shite all over so it wouldn't have made much difference.

Maybe Evans watched the Derby and booked his ideas up eh? :rolleyes:

Where's he off to on his holidays?

:wub:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea how good he is (the opinion of makems counts for nothing) but it would be worth it for comedy effect alone.

The lad of Skunkers old source was Shepherd's son (I'm sure he said this last year after the clowns left town) so this might not be as reliable as his past rumours!

No idea how good he is (the opinion of makems counts for nothing) but it would be worth it for comedy effect alone.

The lad of Skunkers old source was Shepherd's son (I'm sure he said this last year after the clowns left town) so this might not be as reliable as his past rumours!

His source this time is a "mate which had lunch with Llambas yesterday" so it sounds pretty solid. He has warned it wasn't from his usual source, like.

Guest alex
Don't want him near the club

wtf is it with us signing people who have been in the papers for all the wrong reasons

he's crap no thanks, seen him play for the Mackems and for N.ireland,

(didn't know he was from newtownabbey either... where i live)

Absolutely no bias on your part there like :rolleyes:

wtf is it with us signing people who have been in the papers for all the wrong reasons

Aye but you think Given is the best keeper in the league, therefore you talk shite.

Next.

Cacapa was greats at the start of last season btw.

Guest alex

Would be canny happy with him and Cuellar which isn't beyond the realms of possibility and would give us a bit of strength in depth in that position.

Wouldnt be a bad signing, better than what we have at the minute although still learning the ropes.

Give our wee supporters club this side of the water sometiing to cheer about! :rolleyes:

Absolutely no bias on your part there like B)

Seeing as i live in Newtownabbey and have done all my life i don't see where your getting the bias

i am from and living in n.ireland you know

as for the media comment, he was in it for fighting and an alleged rape

considering the crap we've had with dyer, bellamy, bowyer, barton etcetc don't think we need to add to that, esp for someone as decidedly average as evans

if he was anyway decent,manu wouldn't be farming him out on loan and willing to get rid of him

Aye, Fergie doesnt let good players go does he, Stam and Pique to name 2 from his defence!

Seeing as i live in Newtownabbey and have done all my life i don't see where your getting the bias

considering the crap we've had with dyer, bellamy, bowyer, barton etcetc don't think we need to add to that, esp for someone as decidedly average as evans

if he was anyway decent,manu wouldn't be farming him out on loan and willing to get rid of him

Aye, Fergie doesnt let good players go does he, Stam and Pique to name 2 from his defence!

3108bb8.jpg

The best of the lot he's let go like.

Guest alex

if he was anyway decent, manu wouldn't be farming him out on loan and willing to get rid of him

You obviously kick with different feet though.

thing is Ant.

I couldn't give a shit what religion my folks, friends or foes are. It's irrelevant. That you mention it, kind of lends credence to the charges laid against you.

Guest alex

mum's a catholic, dad isn't

was just bestman at my bestfriends wedding who happens to be protestant

that's the trouble with assuming, normally end up being wrong

less assuming i'm biggoted just because i'm from n.ireland, unfort only the dickheads make it onto the news.

support rep of ireland because frankly when i was a kid i couldn't go to a n.ireland game without hearing about how someone wanted my blood spilled or whatever

Not really the same for the rep games, it was more like the rugby less hassle and more mixed

I work in Norn Iron mate so I know the stereotypes aren't true in the main. It's not the first time you've gone OTT imo (iirc) over Evans being shite etc. though. Canny player imo, and you seem to favour the Republic over the North. Football team, flag next to your avatar etc. Which is funny, given what you've said iyam.

Guest alex

mum's a catholic, dad isn't

was just bestman at my bestfriends wedding who happens to be protestant

that's the trouble with assuming, normally end up being wrong

less assuming i'm biggoted just because i'm from n.ireland, unfort only the dickheads make it onto the news.

support rep of ireland because frankly when i was a kid i couldn't go to a n.ireland game without hearing about how someone wanted my blood spilled or whatever

Not really the same for the rep games, it was more like the rugby less hassle and more mixed

I work in Norn Iron mate so I know the stereotypes aren't true in the main. It's not the first time you've gone OTT imo (iirc) over Evans being shite etc. though. Canny player imo, and you seem to favour the Republic over the North. Football team, flag next to your avatar etc. Which is funny, given what you've said iyam.

what can i say the years of seeing redhands used in other ways and that flag with uff and uvf etc written on them then plastered all over my trips around the city have put me off it over the years

was another thread with Evans and i said pretty much the same thing, thought he was nothing special seen him play a few times for club/country and didnt want to sign someone whose only stints in the media were over a fight and an alleged rape..

i think Liam miller would be a bad signing and all if that evens it up a bit, also hated Andy O'Brien, and my signature slags off Carr as well, not exactly biased.

No offence meant btw, apologies on that score.