Fifa 09

swindont

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xbox live off all today for scheduled maintenance <_< was looking forward to few games of fifa with a beer too!

Same! There's always Fallout 3, recently just got into it, which I thought was impossible.

Xbox live off all today for scheduled maintenance <_< was looking forward to few games of fifa with a beer too!

Same! There's always Fallout 3, recently just got into it, which I thought was impossible.

Yep i was thinking that too, might whack it on after my tea, doing the Pitt expansion at the minute.

You very far?

Doing a few side quests for the acheivements atm, fancy completing the main questline tonight. Definetly want to buy the DLC, they all look mint, especially the new one; Point Lookout.

Annoying as fook. Got back from work late last night and all I wanted to do was pwn some nubz on Fifa but couldn't <_<

Played some Assasains Creed just to see what it looked like on HD but then got bored. Might go to Fallout Three but I'm stuck on some bit where there are loads of massive elk like things and I'm practically a sitting duck!

EDIT: Ok, it seems it is back...Been trying to play with Manual passing but not having much luck! So if you do play me don't expect me to be at my best :D

Edited by Revolver

Fancy a game now? I'm hungover to fook and am still trying to play without assisted passing, but it will be fun nonetheless!

Will add a couple of people from here now.

- eleven90.

Edited by Revolver

I'm up for some games of FIFA like. Send me a friend request.

D3 Hazzard

Added fancy having a game tonight? Actually sure I've played you on Live before, you always quit and do the fantasy glitch.

Avoid! :icon_lol:

D3 Hazzard

Added fancy having a game tonight? Actually sure I've played you on Live before, you always quit and do the fantasy glitch.

Want your arse handed to you again and again then Chrissy? :icon_lol:

But aye, ignore him and give me a game.

EDIT: Fantasy glitch?

Edited by Inglez

D3 Hazzard

Arse handed to me? Lloyd I recall where 1-1 in games tbh. The Man Citeh victory, your face was priceless son :icon_lol:

D3 Hazzard

Arse handed to me? Lloyd I recall where 1-1 in games tbh. The Man Citeh victory, your face was priceless son :icon_lol:

Still foaming tbh.

1-1? Dream on :icon_lol:

D3 Hazzard

Still foaming tbh.

Possibly the cheekiest win that has ever happened on FIFA, it was a legend match. Btw, it was definetly a pen!

D3 Hazzard

Still foaming tbh.

Possibly the cheekiest win that has ever happened on FIFA, it was a legend match. Btw, it was definetly a pen!

:icon_lol:

Whilst typing his post, he nearly shat himself as a big bang occured. Little did he know there was bits on the road, whilst he cheekily peaked from the curtains alongside Mother who was slightly shaking. Can't beat Walker for being unpredictable like Lloyd :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Edited by ChriszyD