Fifa 09

swindont

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am i the only one that thinks this looks absolutely hiddeous? :lol:

I'm not entirely convinced it is anything worth paying for. I am ready to be proved wrong, though.

Got it working this morning with the demo, first team is pish, everyone is late 50s early 60s. :lol: I know about two of the players and have the Hamilton strip as my home one.

Should be good once they sort out the servers like. Only played about 9 games should get a fair crack at it tonight though. Hope to get at least another silver pack and maybe a gold. :( But starting to get beat quite bad with the on-line games.

Aaahh I needa get back onto Fifa. I left my XBOX Controller at a friends house the other week and I can't be arsed driving round there to get it back (he lives in the middle of nowhere..). Starting to get XBOX Withdrawal Symptoms now, lol

I'm liking it, although I'm finding the info on the cards dificult to read at a glance, I'm either getting old or I've been wanking too much.

Or perhaps I need a bigger TV.....

I'm liking it, although I'm finding the info on the cards dificult to read at a glance, I'm either getting old or I've been wanking too much.

Or perhaps I need a bigger TV.....

Yeah, I was wondering why it was so little? Pretty shit tbf.

I'm loving it, had a game on the free trial and bought it straight away, only 800 microsoft points for anyone who wants to know :lol:

An extra 250 achievement points available from it aswell!

Anyone got any decent players yet? Ive only played 5 games so far so im still on the bronze.