On a related grassing note ...

Radgina

opinions please.

The scenario is my phone was stolen on Saturday night. I believed the theft had occured in a bar in Newcastle as I only discovered it missing when I attempted to phone a taxi home after a small "stoppy back" in my local with about five of us attending, two of them good friends and the other 3 acqaintances.

After turning up for my bar shift last night I discovered that I had actually had my phone in the bar and it had gone from there. A search through the camera footage revealed one of the "acqaintances" palming the phone into her bag. !!!!!!!

Do I ;

a) ring the law and have her lifted

b ) turn up on her doorstep and rag doll her all over the street

:D:oB):):angry::angry:

Edited by Radgina

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

opinions please.

The scenario is my phone was stolen on Saturday night. I believed the theft had occured in a bar in Newcastle as I only discovered it missing when I attempted to phone a taxi home after a small "stoppy back" in my local with about five of us attending, two of them good friends and the other 3 acqaintances.

After turning up for my bar shift last night I discovered that I had actually had my phone in the bar and it had gone from there. A search through the camera footage revealed one of the "acqaintances" palming the phone into her bag. !!!!!!!

Do I ;

:D turn up on her doorstep and rag doll her all over the street

:oB):):angry::angry::angry:

If you have clear and compelling evidence then I would go to the police. Giving her a pasting makes you a criminal too.

opinions please.

Do I ;

If you have clear and compelling evidence then I would go to the police. Giving her a pasting makes you a criminal too.

hmmm...maybe I can do both !!!! :angry:

opinions please.

Do I ;

The third way is to blackmail her. Again this makes you a criminal, but you could have some fun........

opinions please.

Do I ;

The third way is to blackmail her. Again this makes you a criminal, but you could have some fun........

I'm still feeling more inclined to go for option b :angry:

In this case I would retrieve it myself with something else from her house as interest

J69 in "no grassing shocker " :D:oB):)

tbh I don't believeshe would posess anything I would be interested taking..........

I'm a benefit of the doubt kinda guy. I'm sure she has the same phone and took it by mistake. I'd go and inform her and get my phone back.

shirley she'd have realised by now?

I'm a benefit of the doubt kinda guy. I'm sure she has the same phone and took it by mistake. I'd go and inform her and get my phone back.

shirley she'd have realised by now?

I don't see why. Most women's handbags are like Mr Trebus's house. She could easily go 2 days without noticing the extra phone in there.

HF thats a lovely trait to have sometimes but she does not have the same phone....she blatantly edged her way towards the phone on the counter, covered it with her her bag, picked it up and popped it in and closed her bag.....and to top it all off I have just been online to view my itemised bill and she was using it all day sunday, also bearing in mind I was ringing it sunday and I sent a text message and a voice mail to it !!!! I think I am erring towards the police now and then spreading the word of her thievery.....

In this case I would retrieve it myself with something else from her house as interest

J69 in "no grassing shocker " :D:oB):)

tbh I don't believeshe would posess anything I would be interested taking..........

This is a very different situation. I saw a lad get knocked clean out for no apparent reason in front of his girlfriend whilst the other lad sauntered off laughing with his mates. The police had already been called, i simply pointed them in the right direction.

Id hope someone would do the same for me. Im sick of bullying twats smacking people around for a laugh and getting away with it.

HF thats a lovely trait to have sometimes but she does not have the same phone....she blatantly edged her way towards the phone on the counter, covered it with her her bag, picked it up and popped it in and closed her bag.....and to top it all off I have just been online to view my itemised bill and she was using it all day sunday, also bearing in mind I was ringing it sunday and I sent a text message and a voice mail to it !!!! I think I am erring towards the police now and then spreading the word of her thievery.....

get the devious bint shopped.

Well then the question is what's her muscle like? If your crew can take hers then drive by that bitch like a KFC bargain bucket.

:D

Well then the question is what's her muscle like? If your crew can take hers then drive by that bitch like a KFC bargain bucket.

:D

:o

divvent be tempted to go round with a knife like.

:o it wouldn't do any damage...the lass is the size of an elephant

Rag doll her... and make sure it's filmed and lobbed on here... :D

divvent be tempted to go round with a knife like.

B) it wouldn't do any damage...the lass is the size of an elephant

Rag doll her... and make sure it's filmed and lobbed on here... :D

just as a special birthday treat for you....oh how Gemmil would love this :o

how exactly does one ragdoll an elephant anyway?

I think you should wire her jaws together, far more punishing to a salad dodger.

Edited by trophyshy

If you do go to the coppers are they not going to ask questions about the lock in?

it was an after hours birthday drink for one of the staff and no money changed hands