Whats on your desk?

Toonraider

Reet, here we gan..

From left to right:

4 Subway sarnie shop vouchers, an empty tin of Coke, a blank tape, the old toon badge from the 80's (which was got from ebay, but originally mobil petrol gave them away), a tin of them boiled sweets people always bring back from the lakes, 3 plectrums, some sweet wrappers (choc eclairs), Kaiser Cheifs album cover, Digital Camera (which isnt working hence why im describing rather than takin a picture), some batterys, a pay slip, application form for magpie mover, NUFC away application form book, an ashtray full of various NUFC pin badges and a receipt from woolies for 'Gatecrasher Classics'

Tried taking a photo but my phone is shit.

Basically there's a keyboard a monitor a modem, a mouse, a can of Stella, a bottle of Bells (half full/empty depending on mood), a box of 20 Regal, an ashtray, a phone, a copy of Empire, a copy of 'Nice Cup of Tea and a Sit Down', and a Mr incredible.

4402[/snapback]

Your avatar fascinates me. I find myself wanting to keep looking at it. :icon_lol:

And I'm not entirely sure it's because I like it.......

4427[/snapback]

The Happy Face biscuit, king of all the biscuits that look like pervs, followed closely by the Petit Beurre.

From left to right

zippo lighter. house phone, mobile phone, aftershave, headphones, zipppo lighter fluid, wallet, head phones, i pod, pint glass and for some reason a can of mr sheen

Edited by Soopafly

113yf.jpg

4573[/snapback]

Looks like you have the same keyboard as me :icon_lol:

4603[/snapback]

It's just a bog-standard Packard Bell one. I finally got round to ditching the old monitor and got a lurvely flat screen one a few months ago when I moved. :P

113yf.jpg

4573[/snapback]

Looks like you have the same keyboard as me :icon_lol:

4603[/snapback]

Looks like you have the cleanest room on the planet. Did you hoover and polish just for that photo?

4607[/snapback]

No - that pic was taken not long after I moved. It's just as tidy like except for a couple of CD's and a glass of blackcurrant juice on the desk at the mo. That box is gone and there's a sofa bed there now. :P

113yf.jpg

4573[/snapback]

Is the cushion to ease the pain of the haemorrhoids, old woman? :icon_lol:

4614[/snapback]

No, it's to beat you around the head with for being a cheeky fucker. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Basically there's a keyboard a monitor a modem, a mouse, a can of Stella, a bottle of Bells (half full/empty depending on mood), a box of 20 Regal, an ashtray, a phone, a copy of Empire, a copy of 'Nice Cup of Tea and a Sit Down', and a Mr incredible.

4402[/snapback]

Your avatar fascinates me. I find myself wanting to keep looking at it. :D

4427[/snapback]

The Happy Face biscuit, king of all the biscuits that look like pervs, followed closely by the Petit Beurre.

4435[/snapback]

I haven't had one for a while but I don't remember them looking like that.

4402[/snapback]

Your avatar fascinates me. I find myself wanting to keep looking at it. :D

4427[/snapback]

4435[/snapback]

I haven't had one for a while but I don't remember them looking like that.

12755[/snapback]

You're living in the past man! But just for you....

happyface22fs.jpg

The Happy Face is a shining example a Jam and Cream sandwich biscuit. A very good sign is that the pack has little pictures of raspberries all over it, and yes, it is real raspberry jam, no apples and plums in disguise. You can certainly taste the difference. The jam sits like a little nugget surrounded by a ring of cream filling. The effect of the filling being viewed through the eye and mouth holes of the face creates teeth and eyelids. The picture on the front of the pack is a little off in this regard as the faces have top teeth rather than bottom teeth. The biscuits themselves, 45mm in diameter, are simple smooth shortcake type of affairs, which hold their face graphics well enough.

When it comes to biscuits, ask any Aussie and they will tell you that TimTams are best eaten fresh from the fridge. Coming back to the Happy Face, it would seem to suit a fairly warm environment as its jam is liable to become a bit glassy at low temperatures, even snapping in two as it's bitten. It can also be liable to break away from the biscuits completely, leaving you with just a lump of jam to chew, which is no bad thing. However, when the jam is pliable, the whole biscuit works in concert, and is very good indeed.

Phone

Lots and lots of files :D

Stationery

Stapler

Tape dispenser

Hole punch (x 2)

Swear box

Various toys including a Santa phone cover, a teddy and a plastic duck

3 sizes of post-its

Cup

Monitor, keyboard & mouse

Arm rest