I know 4 players we are after

THE_KEVOLUTION

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt seeing as he's new... but I'm sure he can understand that most people would find such a statement hard to believe coming from a new forum member that nobody knows.

Guest Stevie
He is on the wind up. Fact.

Where's he from?

Not Serbia.

Not the North East.

That will do :D

Its not like your contravening the DP Act, what toon is he from?

I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt seeing as he's new... but I'm sure he can understand that most people would find such a statement hard to believe coming from a new forum member that nobody knows.

#

no i'm english just had serbian job but have lived in serbia for 23 years but just moved over to england, at least some one has the decency to believe me but if you don't lets just see what happens shall we?

He is on the wind up. Fact.

Where's he from?

Not Serbia.

Not the North East.

That will do :D

Its not like your contravening the DP Act, what toon is he from?

sp0403tottenham-hotspur-posters.jpg

Guest Stevie

Look at this 14 guests viewing, he's clearly posted I'll wind the geordies up on another board, fuck off you bind dipping/boring brummie/yid/cockney/manc/yank/jock//yorkshire cunts.

Look at this 14 guests viewing, he's clearly posted I'll wind the geordies up on another board, fuck off you bind dipping/boring brummie/yid/cockney/manc/yank/jock//yorkshire cunts.

Covering all the bases there, aren't you? :D

Missed out "Mackem" by the way

my name is simon smith for those of you that do not believe me, and for saying i play football manager i have better things to do and i am expecting a response saying "if you have better things to do why make up rubbish" well i am not and you will see developments soon

Post of the year

my name is simon smith for those of you that do not believe me, and for saying i play football manager i have better things to do and i am expecting a response saying "if you have better things to do why make up rubbish" well i am not and you will see developments soon

Don't kid yourself.

Guest Stevie

Simon Smith :D He's that useless cunt off the apprentice now, he's a West Ham fan as well who posts as Skerrit on www.kumb.com

Very funny name for a Serb, I must say.

said i was english but lived in serbia for 23 years are you blind or just ignorant

I'm just massively confused as to how you could get by in Serbia for 23 years. I'd be very surprised if you took time to learn the language considering you can't even speak English.

Edited by Ketsbaia

said i was english but lived in serbia for 23 years are you blind or just ignorant

I'm just massively confused as to how you could get by in Serbia for 23 years. I'd be very surprised if you took time to learn the language considering you can't even speak English.

ja moći govoriti oba lanuages ja sličan određeni član put tvoj neznanje je bila dokazan

(i can speak both lanuages i like the way your ignorance has been proved) that is the serbian latin translation for you, the lanuage of serbia

ja moći govoriti oba lanuages ja sličan određeni član put tvoj neznanje je bila dokazan

(i can speak both lanuages i like the way your ignorance has been proved) that is the serbian latin translation for you, the lanuage of serbia

That Babelfish comes in handy when you need to prove your worth on an internet forum.

Bilo ko moći korist izravan prevod položaj nijedan preskočiti to te trgovac :D

It was believable up to the bit about aimar. But I cant see so many of the papers being wrong about our interest in him. Im not too sure adding a wolves and peterbrough player to danny guthrie would really ignite the fans either?