SKY SPORTS POLL

Douggy B

Park Life - You always seem interested in clubs scouting systems and things like that, so thought you might be interested in this interview with our chief scout, it's quite in depth, and how I imagine most scouting systems work, with just a few differences to suit different clubs and their needs.

Eduardo Macia

Cheers mate. Very good read and looks like a very solid system. Interesting too how high the importance is on not just watching the player but analysing whether he will settle (wife, girlfriend etc). If we can build up a system half as good as that I'd be happy.

It's hardly revolutionary, just simple common sense so there's no reason why we can't

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I speak for everyone when I say this is absolutely fascinating stuff from you two.

There's more than 2 involved ... you are well capable of 'facinating stuff' yourself it has to be said.

Isn't it funny then how you both knew exactly who I was on about?

Easy ... you're too bias to critical of your own crowd no matter how idiotic they become.

In English please.

I doubt you can keep up in any language. ;)

I think I speak for everyone when I say this is absolutely fascinating stuff from you two.

There's more than 2 involved ... you are well capable of 'facinating stuff' yourself it has to be said.

Easy ... you're too bias to critical of your own crowd no matter how idiotic they become.

In English please.

It's like shelling peas with you sunshine :razz:

In English please.

It's like shelling peas with you sunshine :razz:

I can imagine that being equally tough for you. :lol: