SKY SPORTS POLL

Douggy B

Tottenham should aim for the top 10.

Liverpool should try and keep their top 4 place.

/thread.

What if they lost Stevie G? :jesuswept:

Or Torres.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benitez is on his way man, you still think he's some kind of Liverpool legend but he's been just another makeweight who has given you years of - dare I say it? - top 4 mediocrity. Now, I don't want to give you the idea that I'm saying top 4 is somehow bad, because we'd jump at the chance, but given Liverpool's history and relative state as compares to other clubs, they should be doing more than settling for 4th.

Keegan has mounted more serious title challenges than Benitez. I don't think he has it in him and I don't think he'll see out the year. Poor selection, bringing in weak players, a general reliance on one or two key players rather than a squad such as Man U/Chelsea/Arsenal have, all weaknesses that keep him and you from challenging for the title.

Quite possibly the daftest rubbish I've read in ages. Congrats! :jesuswept:

Benitez is on his way man, you still think he's some kind of Liverpool legend but he's been just another makeweight who has given you years of - dare I say it? - top 4 mediocrity. Now, I don't want to give you the idea that I'm saying top 4 is somehow bad, because we'd jump at the chance, but given Liverpool's history and relative state as compares to other clubs, they should be doing more than settling for 4th.

Keegan has mounted more serious title challenges than Benitez. I don't think he has it in him and I don't think he'll see out the year. Poor selection, bringing in weak players, a general reliance on one or two key players rather than a squad such as Man U/Chelsea/Arsenal have, all weaknesses that keep him and you from challenging for the title.

Quite possibly the daftest rubbish I've read in ages. Congrats! :D

Explains the errors in your posts. :jesuswept:

At least the content in my posts is intelligible. :D

Quite possibly the daftest rubbish I've read in ages. Congrats! :icon_lol:

You reckon? :D

You reckon? :D

I know. :icon_lol:

Do you care to actually try to counter anything I posted? I've noticed that to be one of your critical failings. You disagree with any criticism but you can never say why.

Do you care to actually try to counter anything I posted? I've noticed that to be one of your critical failings. You disagree with any criticism but you can never say why.

He don't know why do he? :D

Spurs have 0 chance of winning the premiership this season and why they're in there is a fucking mystery to me. As has been said, Everton and Pompey have a better shot of the title and they have no chance of it either.

It'll be Man U or Chelsea, same as it ever was, the same as it ever was.

Manu or Chelsea without question for me sadly.

Don't see Liverpool ever sustaining a full season title challenge, better off aiming for the CL as usual. Arse will do what they always do, play the prettiest football, fanny about trying to walk the ball into the net and get bullied by lesser teams every so often whilst manu and Chelsea get on with grinding out wins when playing badly and hammering people when playing well.

Spurs have no chance though will be a damn sight better than last year in the league i suspect and nobody else ever has a chance these days!

for my money only everton and villa can challenge for the 4th place in the league and thats only if their rather thin squads stay together. everton simply don't conceed against lesser teams, and villa get goals all over the park....

Liverpool still lack strength in depth compared to the big 2. there are definitely not 2 class players per position as per the mancs and chelsea.

if Manchester utd get berbatov, and sell ronaldo ( which i beleive they may well do) i can see them dominating and any of the 3 or 4 forwards getting at least 15 goals each rather than setting up Ronaldo to score... if chelsea get kaka then they will possibly pull ahead of man utd as he (kaka) really is a great player and i think will set the premiership alight.

just my 0.02

oh and with the current squad we'll get 11th.

Spurs have 0 chance of winning the premiership this season and why they're in there is a fucking mystery to me. As has been said, Everton and Pompey have a better shot of the title and they have no chance of it either.

It'll be Man U or Chelsea, same as it ever was, the same as it ever was.

:headphonedance: .....it has only been that way for 3 or 4 years.

Quite possibly the daftest rubbish I've read in ages. Congrats! :headphonedance:

Simple. Because it`s rubbish. Why would anybody counter such trash.

Quite possibly the daftest rubbish I've read in ages. Congrats! :headphonedance:

The bit about Keegan is true.

So did Ranieri ... but like KK ... it has no relevance to how things stand now.

Neither of them are fit to lace Rafa's boots.

Quite possibly the daftest rubbish I've read in ages. Congrats! :)

So if KKs achievement aren't relevant, then presumably none of your historic league form is relevant, so why expect to do well in it this year?

When you shoot your own foot, do you go into mourning for it? ;):headphonedance:

Quite possibly the daftest rubbish I've read in ages. Congrats! :blush:

So if KKs achievement aren't relevant, then presumably none of your historic league form is relevant, so why expect to do well in it this year?

When you shoot your own foot, do you go into mourning for it? :);)

KK`s achievements are not relevant when discussing which club will win the PL this year.

Our historic league wins are relevant because they are actually achievements unlike KK who has won absolutely nothing as a manager.

Then again, we're discussing silverware ... so it's not fair of me to expect you to understand. :headphonedance:

Quite possibly the daftest rubbish I've read in ages. Congrats! :blush:

When you shoot your own foot, do you go into mourning for it? :);)

KK`s achievements are not relevant when discussing which club will win the PL this year.

Our historic league wins are relevant because they are actually achievements unlike KK who has won absolutely nothing as a manager.

Then again, we're discussing silverware ... so it's not fair of me to expect you to understand. :headphonedance:

When's the last time you won the league?

Can you give any definitive evidence that:

Benitez has mounted a serious title challenge;

Liverpool shouldn't be pushing for higher than 4th;

Liverpool don't rely on one or two key players (Gerrard, Torres) while the others are perhaps not title quality?

I'm afraid "it`s rubbish" isn't a defence. Silence gives consent. If you can't answer the allegations, I guess you think they're true after all?