"we have been contacted by Aliens" according to Apollo 14 astronaut

Jimbo

Parky, what do you (and others) make of rumoured Atlantean and ancient Indian, Greek, Chinese and many other technologies, which sound rather more advanced than what we currently possess? See the link I posted for some examples with evidence that could be believed, maybe.

The future is the past. ;)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parky, what do you (and others) make of rumoured Atlantean and ancient Indian, Greek, Chinese and many other technologies, which sound rather more advanced than what we currently possess? See the link I posted for some examples with evidence that could be believed, maybe.

The Nasca lines intrigue me, it seems difficult to imagine how they could have been created without aerial intervention.

The Nasca lines intrigue me, it seems difficult to imagine how they could have been created without aerial intervention.

Fascinating stuff.

Going back to what GG was saying of course the Govt. are fully aware of contradictions in tech spikes and occureances in the past and have spent a lot of time and money on researching this stuff, in the beginning cause they were fearful (cabals always fear being overturned) and more recently cause they have seen direct benefits.

Surely they're just scaled up drawings? For example if you drew a spider with legs on pace long, then you could draw in the sand a spider with legs ten paces long?

Surely they're just scaled up drawings? For example if you drew a spider with legs on pace long, then you could draw in the sand a spider with legs ten paces long?

Another mystery solved.

Parky, what do you (and others) make of rumoured Atlantean and ancient Indian, Greek, Chinese and many other technologies, which sound rather more advanced than what we currently possess? See the link I posted for some examples with evidence that could be believed, aybe.

I understand what you are saying Dave, but it seems incredible to draw something so accurately at that scale without being able to see it from the air, and at what purpose too ? surely you would be creating such an image for someone viewing from altitude ?

nazca-lines1.gif

Parky, what do you (and others) make of rumoured Atlantean and ancient Indian, Greek, Chinese and many other technologies, which sound rather more advanced than what we currently possess? See the link I posted for some examples with evidence that could be believed, aybe.

I understand what you are saying Dave, but it seems incredible to draw something so accurately at that scale without being able to see it from the air, and at what purpose too ? surely you would be creating such an image for someone viewing from altitude ?

nazca-lines1.gif

That's a fair point. I could only suggest that it wasn't meant for human eyes, instead it was an offering to Gods.

The accuracy is impressive, but then so are the pyramids, they too are a monumental undertaking seemingly beyond the technology of the day. But there they are, all man-made and what not.

I agree they're incredible, but I don't think they're advanced ancient technology, nor alien.

(by the by, I'm entirely in the "close encounters" camp in that, I do believe Aliens exist, not so sure they'd let us know about it however. )

Edited by The Fish

nazca-lines1.gif

That's a fair point. I could only suggest that it wasn't meant for human eyes, instead it was an offering to Gods.

The accuracy is impressive, but then so are the pyramids, they too are a monumental undertaking seemingly beyond the technology of the day. But there they are, all man-made and what not.

I agree they're incredible, but I don't think they're advanced ancient civilisation, nor alien.

(by the by, I'm entirely in the "close encounters" camp in that, I do believe Aliens exist, not so sure they'd let us know about it however. )

True, if the ancients could build a pyramid then they definitely could do a giant cartoon spider.

nazca-lines1.gif

I agree they're incredible, but I don't think they're advanced ancient technology, nor alien.

Aye it's just maths.

Truthfully getting a calendar to work right was probably more challenging for them.

nazca-lines1.gif

I agree they're incredible, but I don't think they're advanced ancient civilisation, nor alien.

True, if the ancients could build a pyramid then they definitely could do a giant cartoon spider.

I don't disagree, both creations are fascinating, in my opinion, and I'm sure modern man has yet to learn the significance of either, although to describe the images at Nasca as "cartoon" is a little bit insulting to such an ancient culture, its a bit like describing the Pyramids as a conservatory, as well as the Spider and Monkey images at Nasca, there are also "runway" like images too which aren't as obviously explainable in their purpose.

nazca-lines1.gif

I don't disagree, both creations are fascinating, in my opinion, and I'm sure modern man has yet to learn the significance of either, although to describe the images at Nasca as "cartoon" is a little bit insulting to such an ancient culture, its a bit like describing the Pyramids as a conservatory, as well as the Spider and Monkey images at Nasca, there are also "runway" like images too which aren't as obviously explainable in their purpose.

It was a joke, am utterly fascinated by the pyramids too and have read all Hancock's books on them

i used to read a lot of these type of books about alternative or forgotton history and what not.

but it seemed that the more popular the genre got - the more sensationalist some of the claims became.

but its facinating to know that ancient cultures had calenders more accurate than our own (until recently anyway) and that creations myths all over the world share similar themes.

i used to read a lot of these type of books about alternative or forgotton history and what not.

but it seemed that the more popular the genre got - the more sensationalist some of the claims became.

but its facinating to know that ancient cultures had calenders more accurate than our own (until recently anyway) and that creations myths all over the world share similar themes.

In fairness a huge fuckoff flood that covered 1/4 of the worlds then landmass was probably fairly hard to miss.

You mean to suggest that not only have our secret intelligent services (the ones remember who are not adverse to leaving laptops on trains and 'losing' CDs containing confidential data) been able to keep this under wraps but that the ETs themselves have ensured that they've only integrated with such people?

Do me a favour... :rolleyes:

You mean to suggest that not only have our secret intelligent services (the ones remember who are not adverse to leaving laptops on trains and 'losing' CDs containing confidential data) been able to keep this under wraps but that the ETs themselves have ensured that they've only integrated with such people?

What are you saying?

What are you saying?

That general incompetence is the nadir of most conspiracies, I guess.

It's a load of bollocks... as is the ridiculous conspiracy theories about Ayrton Senna / Princess Diana / 9-11 but I know you disagree with me on some / all of those too...

The only one I think there is any credibile suggestion of a possible conspiracy is the JFK assassination but even that one I'm not convinced about.

It's a load of bollocks... as is the ridiculous conspiracy theories about Ayrton Senna / Princess Diana / 9-11 but I know you disagree with me on some / all of those too...

The only one I think there is any credibile suggestion of a possible conspiracy is the JFK assassination but even that one I'm not convinced about.

What was the Senna one? :rolleyes: