Where the fuck...

Wavey Davey

Certainly isn't me. I have no time for that lot since that shit Keane took over there.

If they want to pay massively inflated fees for our players then fine but I wont be singing their praises.

I reckon they will stay up this season though.

You not embarrassed by one of your lot being a complete toad?

I agree with some of what he says, if I had a penny for every time SSN showed an interview with some jobless geordie skulking round by the ground saying "We're a massive cloob, we should be challenging for Champions league" and all that bollox.

I also agree that it is the media who have given us all this perception of you. Most on here seem nice, down to earth people, if a little northern.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly isn't me. I have no time for that lot since that shit Keane took over there.

If they want to pay massively inflated fees for our players then fine but I wont be singing their praises.

I agree with some of what he says, if I had a penny for every time SSN showed an interview with some jobless geordie skulking round by the ground saying "We're a massive cloob, we should be challenging for Champions league" and all that bollox.

I also agree that it is the media who have given us all this perception of you. Most on here seem nice, down to earth people, if a little northern.

Even when you're trying to be normal you can't help yourself can you? :icon_lol:

Even when you're trying to be normal you can't help yourself can you? :rolleyes:

If you are offended by that you need help.

What's "Northern" exactly?

You'll have to get back to me later though because I'm off to mine some coal and buy some foam hands to take to the match when the season starts.

Don't forget to take your whippet with you, them pigeons want fed with some stottie cake as well.

What's "Northern" exactly?

You'll have to get back to me later though because I'm off to mine some coal and buy some foam hands to take to the match when the season starts.

Don't forget to take your whippet with you, them pigeons want fed with some stottie cake as well.

All of the above is along the right lines.

Even when you're trying to be normal you can't help yourself can you? :rolleyes:

I'm not offended. Hence the :rolleyes:

But if you can't help uttering something without sounding like a half-hearted WUM attempt maybe it is you who needs help

But if you can't help uttering something without sounding like a half-hearted WUM attempt maybe it is you who needs help

You need to lighten up fella. Or is it that you are one of the geordies in question here? Is that why you've got the hump?

Little test:

Q: Which club has the best fans in the world?

Fuck you! I'm a lot Northern thank you very much.

You need to lighten up fella. Or is it that you are one of the geordies in question here? Is that why you've got the hump?

Little test:

Q: Which club has the best fans in the world?

A: Boca Juniors and River Plate have some mental fans. Way better than anything that england can off--

Oh! It was another WUM attempt! Silly me!

Still can't help yourself, you naughty fella! It's like some sort of tourette's you've got there, mate. :no:

:rolleyes:

You really have to laugh at this bloke for asking to have Torres banned. As though he's any better man :rolleyes:

If I was Torres I would reply to this thread along the lines of "I know you are but what am I?"

I on the other hand am going to leave you to it. I don't want to participate in a slanging match with you lot.

I'll come back later.

You must all have the same shite craic then.

craque :rolleyes:

It's a cess pit over there.

Jesus you would have thought they would have gotten over Keegan's first period and our success under Sir Bobby but they haven't they are still bitter! It's unreal.

Their perceptions are so deluded I can barely come to imagine how one comes to think like that.

Apparently we all believe that Manchester United are our rivals and we have the divine right to win everything.

Right.

That's why most of us are prepared to settle for top ten?

Oh and of course Penniless Billionaire Tottenham fan Ashley only bought the club to sell and won't invest at all and we only have 50p to spend on transfers whilst super negotiator all round main man Keano will spend £50m and take them into the top four as they all have ''this special feeling'' and they know ''the glory days are coming to wearside/our time is coming etc''.

What a bunch of retards and the Tottenham fans are just as bad over there. The league cup win has been a rocket up their arse. Have they forgotten they finished 12th? Have the Mackems forgotten that they were 3 points of relegation at the end of the season and could have very easily went down?

Jesus wept. The talk over their is madness.

They don't actually listen to contemporary Newcastle fans they just make up little stories and they all play along to the thousands of deluded mags that only exist in their heads.

What a bunch of fucking retards.

and the Tottenham fans are just as bad over there.

Im going to take that as a compliment. :rolleyes:

Seriously mate, do!

You have to be embarrassed by the way they are going on over there. :rolleyes:

Jesus you would have thought they would have gotten over Keegan's first period and our success under Sir Bobby but they haven't they are still bitter! It's unreal.

Their perceptions are so deluded I can barely come to imagine how one comes to think like that.

Apparently we all believe that Manchester United are our rivals and we have the divine right to win everything.

Right.

That's why most of us are prepared to settle for top ten?

Oh and of course Penniless Billionaire Tottenham fan Ashley only bought the club to sell and won't invest at all and we only have 50p to spend on transfers whilst super negotiator all round main man Keano will spend £50m and take them into the top four as they all have ''this special feeling'' and they know ''the glory days are coming to wearside/our time is coming etc''.

What a bunch of retards and the Tottenham fans are just as bad over there. The league cup win has been a rocket up their arse. Have they forgotten they finished 12th? Have the Mackems forgotten that they were 3 points of relegation at the end of the season and could have very easily went down?

Jesus wept. The talk over their is madness.

They don't actually listen to contemporary Newcastle fans they just make up little stories and they all play along to the thousands of deluded mags that only exist in their heads.

What a bunch of fucking retards.

In a nutshell

and the Tottenham fans are just as bad over there.

Im going to take that as a compliment. :rolleyes:

Seriously mate, do!

You have to be embarrassed by the way they are going on over there. :rolleyes:

The guys obviously a dick, i didnt get past his third paragraph. Pointless.

I like the SMB, it's nice to see equal opportunities for the less fortunate in a perversely liberal way.

They cling onto this "deluded mag", "mag fuckwit" and "mag at work lulz!11!" thing like a new-born baby

99% of which are made up btw, of that I am sure

It keeps me happy tbh

Edited by Sima

:rolleyes: I`ve missed something???

:rolleyes: I`ve missed something???

Oh dear :rolleyes::rolleyes: