Are there certain posters...

Guest Stevie

I hate all the bloody foreigners on here. I tend to ignore them.

How rude.

Yeah, I'm not explaining.

are you that australian that used to be around a few years ago

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate all the bloody foreigners on here. I tend to ignore them.

How rude.

Yeah, I'm not explaining.

are you that australian that used to be around a few years ago

;)

;)

This is the magic of the internet, old friends reunited. Leazes, it's been too long.

well, you're one of the very people this thread was started for and nowts changed

;)

So I haven't posted in months, come back for a day and already I'm getting slagged off by the grumpy old man? Is this the internet version of 'get off my lawn you damn kids!'

Oh, that's right, I'm Australian. I'm sorry, I forgot I was inferior.

;)

So I haven't posted in months, come back for a day and already I'm getting slagged off by the grumpy old man? Is this the internet version of 'get off my lawn you damn kids!'

Oh, that's right, I'm Australian. I'm sorry, I forgot I was inferior .

correct

PS, I'm not a "grumpy old man" but you have a chip on your shoulder the length of the Sydney Harbour ooopps sorry, Tyne Bridge

Am I the only one that thinks hanging onto online grudges for YEARS is just way too unhealthy? But I guess when you get to Leazes age you tend to get stuck in your ways. In the past I would have brought up his whole being uneducated thing, but that seems too 2003 to me and I'd like to think I've mellowed recently. ;)

Am I the only one that thinks hanging onto online grudges for YEARS is just way too unhealthy? But I guess when you get to Leazes age you tend to get stuck in your ways. In the past I would have brought up his whole being uneducated thing, but that seems too 2003 to me and I'd like to think I've mellowed recently. ;)

Holding a grudge at all isn't healthy.

see what I mean :)

I take it now that you've posted on here after this long break means you have seen a game or two lately ie you think you can speak about Newcastle with an educated voice ?

I tend not to read a post if park life was the last one. Irritates the hell out of me when he picks up people's spelling and punctuation mistakes

:lol:

"people's" is the correct punctuation....... :lol:

I tend not to read a post if park life was the last one. Irritates the hell out of me when he picks up people's spelling and punctuation mistakes

but you share the name of Gary and Phil Nevilles dad

your not mufcallover are ya

Fortunately/unfortunately not. Am actually a(n albeit armchair and non-Newcastle based, sorry stevie!!) Newcastle fan for my sins. However am seeing whether I can make people believe that I am actually Neville Neville's dad.... and I think its working

Fortunately/unfortunately not. Am actually a(n albeit armchair and non-Newcastle based, sorry stevie!!) Newcastle fan for my sins. However am seeing whether I can make people believe that I am actually Neville Neville's dad.... and I think its working

aye, I believe you aren't mufcallover but sure as hell if I were you I wouldn't put up a username with such dodgy possibilities like you have just done

Read AgentFox's original post, not the version that Fish correctly quoted...

Smart arse :icon_lol: