The Disgrace that are Newcastle Online

Guest Stevie

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say you were a first class dickhead

I didn't say you did..? Are you so filled with rage that it's affecting your ability to fucking read? Maybe you need to get some frozen peas for the hot flush and a brown bag for the breathing before you try to go through the chore of making a post that actually makes sense?

....basically admitting you're a lying mug with no point to make, if it was me I would just walk away and pipe down if I was exposed like that. I don't blame you for that.

No, my points are pretty clear:

1) It is your fault that bobby was banned.

2) You have no sense of irony.

3) Our forum is better off without you.

Next bile-ridden response please... Try to read what you're replying to first though.

you shouldnt ban someone because of what someone else has done though. Its like how dave threatened to ban my mate if i came bak to N-O

Maybe, maybe not. I don't buy the "guessed his password" bollocks anyway though.

The fact he asked someone for their password in a thread on here and later thanked them for it kind if gives it away :)

Stevie if you think its harsh people getting banned for things you are doing, here is a crazy idea but how about YOU stop doing them ;)

By the way, the "you were born in xxxx, so go away and support another football club" is fucking pathetic from grown men. Some people on here are utterly consumed by their desire to prove that some people don't have the right to support Newcastle. I wish I could be so stupid that this was one of my primary concerns in life. Life must be so simple. ;)

I dont know what is worse, acting like supporting a football club demands some form of credentials or arguing over a fucking website :) The irony is the use of the term virgin.

Guest Stevie
By the way, the "you were born in xxxx, so go away and support another football club" is fucking pathetic from grown men. Some people on here are utterly consumed by their desire to prove that some people don't have the right to support Newcastle. I wish I could be so stupid that this was one of my primary concerns in life. Life must be so simple. ;)

I dont know what is worse, acting like supporting a football club demands some form of credentials or arguing over a fucking website :) The irony is the use of the term virgin.

I tell you what is worse abusing people when you know they can't reply. Fuckin hell they have like a radar don't they as soon as a post is bad mouthing their beloved N.O.. This tragic young lad here from Gateshead has abused me a few times knowing I couldn't retort on there...no one replied.

I dunno what this is about, nor I suppose do I especially care to read it all to find out.

I will say one thing though and that is most messageboards are ran by people that might be quite ok in RL, but as soon as they get any power they turn into a combination of Stalin and Rod Hull.

It probably says a lot about the human psyche, and possibly the amount of control most people have over their own lives.

In fact Toontastic is one of the few messageboard I've seen where it's accepted that people are often adults acting like kids and it's ok (sort of), which in a strange way is very grown up and egalitarian really.

Guest Stevie
I dunno what this is about, nor I suppose do I especially care to read it all to find out.

I will say one thing though and that is most messageboards are ran by people that might be quite ok in RL, but as soon as they get any power they turn into a combination of Stalin and Rod Hull.

It probably says a lot about the human psyche, and possibly the amount of control most people have over their own lives.

In fact Toontastic is one of the few messageboard I've seen where it's accepted that people are often adults acting like kids and it's ok (sort of), which in a strange way is very grown up and egalitarian really.

You always analyse things like it's some Open University debate on BBC2 at 6am. It's good.

You're not wrong.

I tell you what is worse abusing people when you know they can't reply. Fuckin hell they have like a radar don't they as soon as a post is bad mouthing their beloved N.O.. This tragic young lad here from Gateshead has abused me a few times knowing I couldn't retort on there...no one replied.

Are you referring to me? Also who cares what people on the internet say about you, you dont know them and will never see them in person.

I bet you haven't either ;)

It will be "those wanks on N-O have banned you". Did you apologise to NSG?

It's between them to be honest. The only thing I take issue with is Stevie moaning about it. You can't say you didn't know this would happen Stevie, whether you think it's harsh or not, that's beside the point.

Guest Stevie
I bet you haven't either :lol:

It will be "those wanks on N-O have banned you". Did you apologise to NSG?

Bobby's not bothered, he gave me his password, pm'd me it even, the issue is the wanks who deemed it had to be banned, I wouldn't care I didn't even post.

By the way, the "you were born in xxxx, so go away and support another football club" is fucking pathetic from grown men. Some people on here are utterly consumed by their desire to prove that some people don't have the right to support Newcastle. I wish I could be so stupid that this was one of my primary concerns in life. Life must be so simple. :lol:

I dont know what is worse, acting like supporting a football club demands some form of credentials or arguing over a fucking website :icon_lol: The irony is the use of the term virgin.

Are you referring to me? Also who cares what people on the internet say about you, you dont know them and will never see them in person.

Why not? I have no problem meeting anyone.

I knew Bobby didn't care, just wanted you to admit it so you looked even more foolish in this thread with your "banned a 51 year old blah blah blah" :lol:

You aren't remotely pissed off Bobby has been banned, you are pissed off YOU can't use his account anymore :lol:

Guest Stevie
I knew Bobby didn't care, just wanted you to admit it so you looked even more foolish in this thread with your "banned a 51 year old blah blah blah" :lol:

You aren't remotely pissed off Bobby has been banned, you are pissed off YOU can't use his account anymore :lol:

There are a number of reasons yes. Southern cunts like you should be seen and not heard.

An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!

Good joke.

How was it a good joke you Yorkshire nobhead? Banning a 51 year old man who had seen more toon games by his teens than any of you out of town cunts will see in your whole life, for the crime of me guessing his password.

Fuckin arseholes, I tell you what it is, and there's no way I'm an aggressive person, but there's a few wanks out there some of them specky, some of them bald, some of them virgins, some of them based more miles away from the toon that I could walk in 7 days, and they decide to ban a veteran of the toon support. Wanks. Trent House.

Definitely not, can't see where their getting that from Stevie

There are a number of reasons yes. Southern cunts like you should be seen and not heard.

Why is that Stevie, truth hurts? :icon_lol:

Fact is your original reason for starting this thread is complete bollocks as you have admitted. You are just upset that you can't post on N-O with the "wanks".

I also know you are really hurting that people who arent from the North East have been allowed to admin/moderate.

Its all a little pathetic don't you think Stevie? Who really is the internet geek? :lol:

Haven't read the whole thread, but has anyone asked why, if Stevie has so much respect for this poster, he tries to guess their password so that he can use their account, knowing that it would probably result in them getting banned. Well played, Stevie.

You're forgetting Gemmill, if that place is so full of wanks and twats etc. why is Stevie so desperate to post there? He's gone to pretty unusual lengths for access to somewhere he apparently holds in contempt.

Gejon's right, he's not pissed off Bobby got banned, he's pissed off that he can't have access to that forum.

Oh and you aggressive Stevie. I await the post calling me names and doubting my loyalty to Newcastle with frothing anxiety. :lol: