Driving Test Tomorrow

Magma

aye "no grey areas" same way as if its someone elses fault..

failure to complete or something i guess, wasn't even my car was the instructors and all

Instructor should pay for the new test really.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye "no grey areas" same way as if its someone elses fault..

failure to complete or something i guess, wasn't even my car was the instructors and all

Instructor should pay for the new test really.

That was one of all the stupid questions I kept on asking my instructor. He said if something broke we would come to an agreement regarding doing it again.

Marks and Spencers car park, you fucking charmer you. :shades:

You can just imagine the music from the adverts and Brock whispering in her ear...

"This is not just a quickie this is a quickie that leaves you with stubble rash..."

FYP :good:

failed mine last Tuesday, only had 4 minor faults, the bitch give me a parallel on a hill! I still managed it like

Got back to the test centre thought i'd passed, she given me a Serious for driving towards on coming traffic when turn right at traffic light???? She did like the line i took for the turn, the more i think about it, the more i'm convinced i was screwed

Failed my test, hit the kurb on a 3 point turn and also my lane discipline was shite.

Don't worry, get another one booked straight away. Keep it going and you'll pass next time.

got mine tomorrow as well

failed it the other week

last turn to goto the test centre, both maneuvers done, only 8minors 100yrds/1minute away from passing

...clutch on the car broke, so a fail

was considerably fucked off lol

best of luck for yours =D

They can't fail you for that... especially being so close to the return to the test centre.

To fail, you have to do something wrong from a driving point of view. If you had suffered a major on the test then fair enough.

Marks and Spencers car park, you fucking charmer you. B)

You can just imagine the music from the adverts and Brock whispering in her ear...

"This is not just a quickie this is a quickie that leaves you with stubble rash..."

FYP :icon_lol:

Sounds like the voice of experience there Martin.

Magma, get another one booked asap, they say the best drivers are the ones who pass second time round.

I passed first time before you shower of pubic lice think I'm fluffing my own pillow. I know my driving has got a lot worse since I passed, but I've only crashed once and that was in the first year.

Khay, I'd suggest you get a junker for the first car, low insurance and the bumps and scrapes you get yourself into won't matter so much. Go Japanese if you can, more reliable and they make good small cars.

got mine tomorrow as well

failed it the other week

last turn to goto the test centre, both maneuvers done, only 8minors 100yrds/1minute away from passing

...clutch on the car broke, so a fail

was considerably fucked off lol

best of luck for yours =D

They can't fail you for that... especially being so close to the return to the test centre.

To fail, you have to do something wrong from a driving point of view. If you had suffered a major on the test then fair enough.

If there is a mechanical failure you get a 'no result', which is neither a pass nor a fail. It happened to my friend on one of his tests, the instructor should cover the cost of the new test, if you're with a franchise check their T & Cs.

I've only crashed once

:icon_lol:B)

Fuck off. :icon_lol:

Was it your fault you crashed?

pretty much yeah, had been to a paintball thingy for mates birthday and was on the way back. I was giving four mates a lift and another lad was driving his pal home, we were kind of racing (Like twats) and came across what we though was a bend, but it was in fact a junction. He managed to stop, but the weight, wet conditions and my inexperience meant I just couldn't stop in time. Went into the back of him at about twenty-thirty mph incredibly lucky nothing was coming and that we all walked away unharmed. The passenger in the other car claimed spinal injuries, which was bollocks but at the end of the day I was being a dick and allowed myself to be goaded on by friends and we could have all been seriously injured or worse. Improved my driving no end.

Didn't get any points on my license though :icon_lol:

I've only crashed once

pretty much yeah, had been to a paintball thingy for mates birthday and was on the way back. I was giving four mates a lift and another lad was driving his pal home, we were kind of racing (Like twats) and came across what we though was a bend, but it was in fact a junction. He managed to stop, but the weight, wet conditions and my inexperience meant I just couldn't stop in time. Went into the back of him at about twenty-thirty mph incredibly lucky nothing was coming and that we all walked away unharmed. The passenger in the other car claimed spinal injuries, which was bollocks but at the end of the day I was being a dick and allowed myself to be goaded on by friends and we could have all been seriously injured or worse. Improved my driving no end.

And have you learnt your lesson yet or are you still a fast twat?

I've only crashed once

:jonas: Magma'd

I'm a much better driver now. By the way? I take it back. The best drivers past first time round, you have to be a special kind of fucktard to fail a driving test. :icon_lol:

and hitting the curb? Jesus-body popping-Christ Magma, you should be ashamed! :icon_lol:

B)

Just back from my test

passed with 4minors B)

i shall now never reverse around another corner and mount any kerb i wish!

Congratulations, at least someone passed today!

Failed my test, hit the kurb on a 3 point turn and also my lane discipline was shite.

how hard did you hit the kurb on your 3 point turn? a very light tap should only be classed as a minor fault........or so i was told!