Driving Test Tomorrow

Magma

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Failed my test, hit a fucking wing mirror on a parked car, got my test terminated and I'm proper gutted :D

Sorry to hear that mate. Chin up, at least no one was horrifically injured.

You'll get it next time.

Failed my test, hit a fucking wing mirror on a parked car, got my test terminated and I'm proper gutted :)

HAHAHAHA

You're such a fucking marmite sailor Triggy... :D

It'll happen Magma - someone who passes his test 3rd time around is no worse a driver than one who passed first time. Just a little more out of pocket, that's all.

Failed my test, hit a fucking wing mirror on a parked car, got my test terminated and I'm proper gutted :)

HAHAHAHA

It'll happen Magma - someone who passes his test 3rd time around is no worse a driver than one who passed first time. Just a little more out of pocket, that's all.

dont be silly. imo if he managed to fail by hitting a parked cars wing mirror he obviously isn't ready for his test yet

Failed my test, hit a fucking wing mirror on a parked car, got my test terminated and I'm proper gutted :nufc:

HAHAHAHA

dont be silly. imo if he managed to fail by hitting a parked cars wing mirror he obviously isn't ready for his test yet

he didn't pass though did he knob-jockey...? :)

Failed my test, hit a fucking wing mirror on a parked car, got my test terminated and I'm proper gutted :nufc:

HAHAHAHA

he didn't pass though did he knob-jockey...? :)

Triggy didn't say that Magma wasn't ready to pass, he said he wasn't ready to sit his test.

Sorry I'll rephrase that.

Does anyone whose opinion actually counts for something, have any objections to me changing the thread title to Driving Test Inf2.gif.

Sorry I'll rephrase that.

Does anyone whose opinion actually counts for something, have any objections to me changing the thread title to Driving Test Inf2.gif.

why doesn't my opinion count? because i'm a good driver and didn't fail my test?

No offense mate, but how long until Magma becomes a by-word for failure?

"So first date, how'd it go?"

"Magma'd it mate, I threw up in her hair..."

Failed my test, hit a fucking wing mirror on a parked car, got my test terminated and I'm proper gutted <_<

HAHAHAHA

he didn't pass though did he knob-jockey...? :nufc:

Triggy didn't say that Magma wasn't ready to pass, he said he wasn't ready to sit his test.

Read the fucking thread properly Dave. Magma has just sat the test for the second time and failed - hence my comment about being a 'third time passer' making him no worse than a first timer.... Triggy decides that it's a silly comment to make for some reason.

He's obviously a member of the "i passed first time therefore I'm a better driver' brigade - what a load of all tosh, all drivers are assesed to the same level so if you pass, you've made the grade. I bet Triggy's also one of these who reckons he's a bigger man for eating a hotter curry than the next bloke too :)

FWIW - I passed first time before it's claimed I'm sticking up for a fellow failer.