Free Beer

Guest Stevie

At this rate most people will still be at the box office trying to sort out their tickets at 2.10 never mind getting a free beer...

Thats what I was thinking, hows the seats filling up on the online box office I cant get on.

Still a fair few available.

:D If you were to put a percentage of NO and TT going to the game, I'd say 25/55 :angry: get buying the tickets you mongs, skint isnt good enough.

Massive club. Prem's best fans, etc....

Why so miserable?

Lost to Boro at the weekend. New signings doing fuck all.

As an aside, the beer at the ground is shite so I'll give this a miss I reckon.

At this rate most people will still be at the box office trying to sort out their tickets at 2.10 never mind getting a free beer...

Thats what I was thinking, hows the seats filling up on the online box office I cant get on.

Still a fair few available.

:icon_lol: If you were to put a percentage of NO and TT going to the game, I'd say 25/55 <_< get buying the tickets you mongs, skint isnt good enough.

Massive club. Prem's best fans, etc....

Why so miserable?

Lost to Boro at the weekend. New signings doing fuck all.

As an aside, the beer at the ground is shite so I'll give this a miss I reckon.

No, we drew with Man U at the weekend and our new signings were class. What are you on about?

:D:angry:

Has anyone actually been in the new Singers Corner, or the away end as it were, I know where my new seat is roughly but where is the bar in relation to the corner?

We went up for a look.

The bar situation could be described as paltry at best. We only saw one and it was an absolutley tiny little thing.

Guest Stevie
Has anyone actually been in the new Singers Corner, or the away end as it were, I know where my new seat is roughly but where is the bar in relation to the corner?

We went up for a look.

The bar situation could be described as paltry at best. We only saw one and it was an absolutley tiny little thing.

That is a nightmare situation, I know there's a little unmanned corridor that takes you through to the Milburn bit of L7 I think that's going to have to be worth a look.

An attempt to stop the mass pouring in at kick off I guess - something which is fucking frustrating when you're in your seat watching the match when a bunch turn up late and fucking stop dead in front of you when there's something happening...

They could do with bringing something in to combat the same sort of carry on either side of half time too :D

Not to mention the early leavers :angry:

An attempt to stop the mass pouring in at kick off I guess - something which is fucking frustrating when you're in your seat watching the match when a bunch turn up late and fucking stop dead in front of you when there's something happening...

They could do with bringing something in to combat the same sort of carry on either side of half time too :angry:

Not to mention the early leavers :icon_lol:

You big wifey.

:D

Sid the sexist knew what a match day was all about.

They could do with bringing something in to combat the same sort of carry on either side of half time too :D

Il not miss the cnut who sat in front of me last season. he was always 5mins late in, left for a pint 5mins before half time, was 5 mins late back and then fucked off in the 83rd minute. Whilst in between telling anyone who would listen how big a fan he was

Il not miss the cnut who sat in front of me last season. he was always 5mins late in, left for a pint 5mins before half time, was 5 mins late back and then fucked off in the 83rd minute. Whilst in between telling anyone who would listen how big a fan he was

He might as well have only bought half a season ticket tbh...

I think it was the 96/97 game against Leicester that really hammered it home to me about never leaving early. 3-1 down with about 15 minutes to go and people started leaving.

I think it was the 96/97 game against Leicester that really hammered it home to me about never leaving early. 3-1 down with about 15 minutes to go and people started leaving.

Shearer hat trick :D

Must be something about Leicester... The one that made me realised you should never leave early was 89/90 against Leicester and we were losing 4-2 with about 15 mins to go.

Thank fuck for Mark McGhee :D

Guest Stevie

Must be something about Leicester... The one that made me realised you should never leave early was 89/90 against Leicester and we were losing 4-2 with about 15 mins to go.

Bradford that season made me realise, me mate went said he'd get us two pizza's from the Moulin Rouge, I stayed and said I'd meet him in the Concourse, he said he hadn't made it down the first step when McGhee scored. All time class toon goal that as well, in my top 10 maybe.

were you there?

Yep, that's how I knew so many people were leaving. One of those games I have the most vivid memories of. Elliot, Elliot, ...Claridge? (that might be wrong, it could have been Izzet) then Heskey. Then Shearer, Shearer, Shearer. :D

Dancing like a loon when it went 3-3 and going bat-shit crazy when Shearer got the 4th, ending up two rows down and about 15 seats across.

Bradford that season made me realise, me mate went said he'd get us two pizza's from the Moulin Rouge, I stayed and said I'd meet him in the Concourse, he said he hadn't made it down the first step when McGhee scored. All time class toon goal that as well, in my top 10 maybe.

Remember it well - picked up the ball by the opposition dugout and didn't stop until he fired it into the back of the Leazes End net. Class goal. :angry:

Bonfire night 1983 we were 2-1 down against Fulham with literally a couple of minutes left, 2 goals in 3 minutes with Wharton getting the winner. Never forget that atmosphere in the Scoreboard with fireworks going everywhere :huh: