Spurs in turmoil.

Park Life

Guest Stevie
I think the thing with Tottenham is they are destined to be shit, it's difficult to quantify why, you can't just say they keep sacking the manager, they've had some shit gaffers, it's just their destiny, no matter how hard they try, the keep pushing success aside, they just can't break through. I think we'll be in the CL before them.

Did someone drop you on your head as baby?

I was on the phone to a company there, Believe by Cher came on as the hold music, and I was thinking of SPURS and reading this page at the same time.

Are you more obsessed by us than the mackems are by you?

does he go onto a spurs message board to try and gloat over their fans?

hmmm though not :)

Gloating? When was that?

When you signed Modric, Woody, when you won the Carling Cup, the fact for the the first time in over a decade your turnover is higher than ours...should I continue??

It's the same as KingDawson and MartinJol on N/O more posts on a toon mb than there own, now I appreciate we are fascinating, but surely not more fascinating than speaking with your own supporters.

I think it's a great message board this now though, you have knowledgable posters, intelligent posters, emotional posters, realistic posters, dense posters, posters who always look like a cunt in any given situation bar none and end up contradicting themselves after a night pushing trollies round hospitals, opposition posters, and WUM posters. I can see why there's more attraction here come to think of it.

I can be as contradictory as the next one Rab but why are you so obsessed with what I was doing at 3 am? Don't you have a life of your own to live instead of worrying about others getting home late? Or is it that you only get your kicks from knowing who others are shagging or having a good time with? You sound like a lonely little fucker.

You missed out Ian Paisley type posters who think if they lie, make up and rant long enough someone will believe what they're saying is the truth.

You're right in respect of this board having a some good posters though, it's well worth a read I've discovered. It's just a pity your input is so abysmal much of the time, it often spoils a good thread. You should study your fellow posters, you never know, something just might rub off, I won't hold my breath though.

As it happens I wasn't even referring to you as the night porter, you're not really important enough for me to talk about as the third party. I just find it astonishing someone would post on an opposition forum at 315am, utterly astonishing. If a scouse cunt like you rubbed off on me I think I'd go for therapy you cheeky cunt also.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they've cracked already....

From Spurs forum:

The bloke has had no success at any club besides Sevilla. I did tell everyone possible including a member of the board to please think about this before he was appointed. since the carling cup we have been absolutel dire. he wants to use the same formation as he did as sevilla but he doesnt have the same type of players

he doesnt have a poulsen type holding player.

he doesnt have really quick wide players like alves or navas.

and if berba is gone he doesnt have a target man. ex kanoute

what I would have done today so noone played out of position was to use a 4-3-3. ramos clearly doesnt rate gunter which is also disturbing.

gomes

gunter king woodgate bale

jenas zokora modric

bentley bent dos santos

also during the space of 8 months we are going to have sold 3 quality 20 goal a season strikers. what the f@ck are comoli,ramos and levy thinking????????????????? now people are saying we are going to bring in heskey. if keane and berba werent sold by july 3rd as ramos stated in may then they should still be at spurs.

It i fucking shocking and we are going nowhere yet again.

kepp gus and bring in rijkaard

Have the national press been on their back yet? Apparently we're a club in crisis (and we haven't lost yet :) ), but then they hate us and love Spurs don't they....I wonder how long Ramos will last if the tabloids really get the scent of blood & get the knives out.....

Have the national press been on their back yet? Apparently we're a club in crisis (and we haven't lost yet :P ), but then they hate us and love Spurs don't they....I wonder how long Ramos will last if the tabloids really get the scent of blood & get the knives out.....

:nufc:

Here's a cracker:

look closely at his managerial record.

betis sacked

espanyol sacked.

barca b sacked

rayo vallecano no success.

other than sevilla he hasnt been a sucess. he didnt use 4-4-2 at sevilla either the full backs were wing backs. he had 2 holding players poulsen and keita with cheventon in the hole and maresca and then fabiano and kanoute front.

rijkaard is a winner. he will play 4-3-3. he will actually speak english to the press. If I can learn to speak catalan in 6 months ramos can learn to speak a few managerial cliques in english.

were going nowhere again. :)

On the top of Danny B, good to see him back. Sent him and Torres a message to come back.

Regards,

Attain

You are certainly a strange one fella.