Today I am starting to panic!!!

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Well considering the size of Sunderland, most of their transfers are major coups.

Chimbonda

Cisse

Healy

Malbranque

Ferdinand

Tainio

All massive for them.

How's Healy massive for them?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

£8m for Ferdinand is a joke, he's no better than Taylor.

Chimbonda looked terrible last night.

Cisse, although looking decent couldn't cut it in the Premier League last time and has since broken both his legs, Diouff is no better than Smith.

And I can only assume that Healy is cover for Chopra.

Well considering the size of Sunderland, most of their transfers are major coups.

Chimbonda

Cisse

Healy

Malbranque

Ferdinand

Tainio

All massive for them.

Considering he is one of two ok strikers at the club who isn't injured, he is massive for them. Maybe not a massive coup but a well-needed transfer.

£8m for Ferdinand is a joke, he's no better than Taylor.

Chimbonda looked terrible last night.

Cisse, although looking decent couldn't cut it in the Premier League last time and has since broken both his legs, Diouff is no better than Smith.

And I can only assume that Healy is cover for Chopra.

:lol:

Chimbonda

Cisse

Healy

Malbranque

Ferdinand

Tainio

All massive for them.

Considering he is one of two ok strikers at the club who isn't injured, he is massive for them. Maybe not a massive coup but a well-needed transfer.

Aye, I'm sure that's what you meant. He's cover for them, basically.

Diouff is no better than Smith.

Harsh there on Diouf, I'm no fan of the camel-humping wife-beater but he's far better than Smith.

Hmm I wouldn't say so.

Smith gets far too much stick and it was probably easy for Diouff to stick out in a terrible Bolton side.

I'm not sure where the mackems are playing him because he is certainly not a goal scorer.

What do you reckon Teed? Happy with signings overall? I think you've paid a lot but they're decent PL players and I think you'll do ok this season.

Chimbonda

Cisse

Healy

Malbranque

Ferdinand

Tainio

All massive for them.

out of them i would of had:

Cisse- good loan signing

Diouf- decent player and pretty cheap

malbranque- depending on price, not sure how much they paid for him.

I woud have liked Riga who signed for bolton aswel

Harsh there on Diouf, I'm no fan of the camel-humping wife-beater but he's far better than Smith.

Hmm I wouldn't say so.

Smith gets far too much stick and it was probably easy for Diouff to stick out in a terrible Bolton side.

I'm not sure where the mackems are playing him because he is certainly not a goal scorer.

He's had about two decent performances in black and white (not counting friendlies). He's been absolutely awful.

What do you reckon Teed? Happy with signings overall? I think you've paid a lot but they're decent PL players and I think you'll do ok this season.

They have spent a lot but to secure themselves as a Premier League side the money was probably worth it and they can progress.

They haven't got value for money but they are decent signings for them, so to speak.

Practice for Keane anyway I guess, before he finds a decent club. :lol:

They have spent a lot but to secure themselves as a Premier League side the money was probably worth it and they can progress.

They haven't got value for money but they are decent signings for them, so to speak.

PL is worth about 40m a year, so the sums kinda add up.

Hmm I wouldn't say so.

He's had about two decent performances in black and white (not counting friendlies). He's been absolutely awful.

I don't think he's ever really played in a good Newcastle side for a sustained period of time and it didn't help him being played out of position or up front with little or no service.

He's been awful but he can cut it at Premier League level he just needs to get back to his form and show he wants to play for Newcastle.

Was I fucking talking to you? You're obsessed man :)

:lol: Very happy alex,the only reservations i have,are with Ferdinand and Healy,Healy`s cover for Chopra no doubt.

Tianio`s the one player that people underestimate,very good DM.there was no way on Gods earth we could atract

the top players,the ones we`ve signed will take us to the next level,mid table,decent enough concidering our recent history.

Hmm I wouldn't say so.

I don't think he's ever really played in a good Newcastle side for a sustained period of time and it didn't help him being played out of position or up front with little or no service.

He's been awful but he can cut it at Premier League level he just needs to get back to his form and show he wants to play for Newcastle.

That's the thing with Smith, if he was played week in, week out as a striker in a decent side with decent service I reckon he'd hit form again. I just don't think we could afford to wait that long for him to click in to gear though.

I'd like to believe that about Smith and it sounds nice in theory but when you actually analyse his performances, including ones in his favoured role upfront (barring Arsenal at home) he was lacking in just about everything you might want from a striker - touch, movement, awareness, pace, passing and even physicality, especially when up against a big strong lad. Not to mention his complete inability to find the net.

Edited by alex

:lol: Very happy alex,the only reservations i have,are with Ferdinand and Healy,Healy`s cover for Chopra no doubt.

Tianio`s the one player that people underestimate,very good DM.there was no way on Gods earth we could atract

the top players,the ones we`ve signed will take us to the next level,mid table,decent enough concidering our recent history.

Healy's more than decent cover imo. I've never rated Ferdinand though. The rest will do well for you I reckon.

I'd like to believe that about Smith and it sounds nice in theory but when you actually analyse his performances, including one in his favoured role upfront (barring Arsenal at home) he was lacking in just about everything you might want from a striker - touch, movement, awareness, pace, passing and even physicality, especially when up against a big strong lad. Not to mention his complete inability to find the net.

Ok, apart from touch, movement, awareness, pace, passing and even physicality, whats not good about Smith?

romans.gif

Healy's more than decent cover imo. I've never rated Ferdinand though. The rest will do well for you I reckon.

:) My sentiments excactly mate,we`ll see though,Im not getting carried away,it looks like a good mid table squad.

I'd like to believe that about Smith and it sounds nice in theory but when you actually analyse his performances, including one in his favoured role upfront (barring Arsenal at home) he was lacking in just about everything you might want from a striker - touch, movement, awareness, pace, passing and even physicality, especially when up against a big strong lad. Not to mention his complete inability to find the net.

Ok, apart from touch, movement, awareness, pace, passing and even physicality, whats not good about Smith?

romans.gif

He`s hair cuts a bit.... :lol: well yinar!!

romans.gif

Still better than Cisse on the hair front :)

romans.gif

:icon_lol: Nee sideboards though man!! thats where he lets you`s down.

romans.gif

:icon_lol: Nee sideboards though man!! thats where he lets you`s down.

:icon_lol: