I've Had Enough.

henda11

THAT IS LADS, IM REALLY FUCKED OFF NOW, WE CAN NOT LET OUR KEVIN KEEGAN FALL SUBJECT TO MIKE ASHLEY AND HIS SHIT.

MIKE ASHLEY HONESTLY NEEDS TO GO AND WE NEED TO PUT A STAND TO IT. LETS STAND UP, AND SIGN MY PETITION BECAUSE I WANT ASHLEY OUT, I WANT BETTER STABILITY AT THIS CLUB AND MORE TRUST IN KEVIN KEEGAN.

SIGN THE PETITION, STAND UP FOR KEEGAN, CLICK HERE

Want to make a difference? Don't show up for the Hull game... it's the only way to really voice your disproval at the sitution.

Signing petitions will do fuck all

its not jst a petition to voice that we want ashley out but its the support for keegan, i can just as easily print this off if i thought id got enough signatures...go to the hull game and just as easily through it on his lap as i did with my shirt and my brothers autograph book.

come on lads, whether or not you think it will do nothing , just voices your opinions and support keegan...u say ur real supports...so voice your opinions....come on lads man!!! keegan deserves that we at least stand up for him..

come on lads, whether or not you think it will do nothing , just voices your opinions and support keegan...u say ur real supports...so voice your opinions....come on lads man!!! keegan deserves that we at least stand up for him..

If only there was another electronic medium for fans to congregate and express their opinions.

I reckon he deserves more like.

lads, we honestly cant let keegan go down the drain like this, he is the man who gave us such stability in the premier league back in the day, if it was not for him i dont think we would have the strong hold in the premiership that we have had for so long!!.

this man is one of the most genuine men out there, i have met him, he takes his time out for the fans to pose for photos, sign autographs and what not..he takes his time to do charity work.. and even at matches unlike just about every manager out there, he acknowledges the fans when they chant his name.

now if that is not a man who loves this club and these fans, then i dont know what is, because mike ashley is certainly not a man who loves this club. Keegan gives his heart and soul to this club, him like shearer bleeds newcastle united football club...

he is the man, who gave us soo much joy to watch week in and week out because we knew he could and would field a team that would give us everything they had physically and mentally, he is the man that was the main reason for alan shearer coming home!!..

kevin keegan deserves more and like i said whether or not you think this petition is pointless kevin keegan deserves us to stand up for him, and i think we should..

COME ON LADS!!!

Edited by henda11

Want to make a difference? Don't show up for the Hull game... it's the only way to really voice your disproval at the sitution.

Is the correct answer, I'll not be there but thats got more to do with me not having a season ticket :lol:

Is the correct answer, I'll not be there but thats got more to do with me not having a season ticket :lol:

The fuckwits couldn't even get that right either could they?