Murray beats Nadal

Kevin Carr's Gloves

My mate works on the Tennis tour, Murray is the most arrogant unfriendly piece of shit you could ever hope to meet , if youdidn't know that already.

I particularly was annoyed at how he was insistent that he was Scottish, not British at the start of his career, and then a few months ago asking the crowd at Wimbledon to cheer him on. What a hypocritical wanker.

Just in case it's unclear, I hope Federer wins. :lol:

My mate works on the Tennis tour, Murray is the most arrogant unfriendly piece of shit you could ever hope to meet , if youdidn't know that already.

I particularly was annoyed at how he was insistent that he was Scottish, not British at the start of his career, and then a few months ago asking the crowd at Wimbledon to cheer him on. What a hypocritical wanker.

Didn't he basically act like a prick re: the press then whine about being portrayed as a prick by the press?

Didn't he basically act like a prick re: the press then whine about being portrayed as a prick by the press?

Probably, the dickhead.

Well done Roger! So much for him being finished. He'll be back at no. 1 before long.

I think Wimbledon was the changing of the guard, I predict Nadal will win all the slams before Federer does. But The latter isn't finished by any stretch of the imagination.

And may I add:

Gerrin. :lol::woosh::lol::icon_lol::);)

Well done Roger! So much for him being finished. He'll be back at no. 1 before long.

I think Wimbledon was the changing of the guard, I predict Nadal will win all the slams before Federer does. But The latter isn't finished by any stretch of the imagination.

I really don't think so. Federer had glandular fever at the start of the year and still reached three slam finals. Nadal has had an exceptional season, but I don't think his body will be able to cope with the way he plays at such a high level every year. Federer has got his confidence back now, I'd definitely put my money on him winning the Australian.

I really don't think so. Federer had glandular fever at the start of the year and still reached three slam finals. Nadal has had an exceptional season, but I don't think his body will be able to cope with the way he plays at such a high level every year. Federer has got his confidence back now, I'd definitely put my money on him winning the Australian.

Did he really, or did he just trot that out because he couldn't reach the final of the Australian? Hmmmm. Either way, my view on illness and injury is that if you declare yourself fit to play, than you can't use it as an excuse when you fail, as Federer did.

And may I add:

Gerrin. ;):panic::wank::panic::panic::panic:

Depends really. I reckon a Nadal injury is Federer's best chance of winning the French though. But Nadal has never even been to the final of the Australian or US Open iirc.

Did he really, or did he just trot that out because he couldn't reach the final of the Australian? Hmmmm. Either way, my view on illness and injury is that if you declare yourself fit to play, than you can't use it as an excuse when you fail, as Federer did.

He didn't use it as an excuse, he never even mentioned it but it was confirmed by his former coach IIRC. It only came out a few weeks after the Australian.

He didn't use it as an excuse, he never even mentioned it but it was confirmed by his former coach IIRC. It only came out a few weeks after the Australian.

Hmmm. Well, as I said, if you declare yourself fit to play, then you should be fit to play, end of.

Hmmm. Well, as I said, if you declare yourself fit to play, then you should be fit to play, end of.

I'm just saying that he's still had a very good season given that he was suffering from glandular fever at the start of the year, and I'm fairly confident that he'll be back at no. 1 after the Australian at the latest. I don't think Nadal will be able to keep playing like he has this season either. The French Open will be his again, but he won't win Wimbledon.

Anyway, there will be a reception/parade of some sorts for Federer in Basel tomorrow and I think I'll be there, the fanboy that I am. ;)

I'm just saying that he's still had a very good season given that he was suffering from glandular fever at the start of the year, and I'm fairly confident that he'll be back at no. 1 after the Australian at the latest. I don't think Nadal will be able to keep playing like he has this season either. The French Open will be his again, but he won't win Wimbledon.

Anyway, there will be a reception/parade of some sorts for Federer in Basel tomorrow and I think I'll be there, the fanboy that I am. :D

Federer does seem to have a bit of cult. My Hawkeye mate's lifetime ambition is to get one of those stupid red hats.