This episode should tell you one thing.

Park Life

If only that were true.... :lol:

They own the ground, the brand name and the players.

The ground (the land) is owned by the council.

The brand is nothing without supporters and the identity that comes with that.

The players are transitory no one owns them ultimately.

What a waste of £200M that was then. Is he supposed to be a businessman?

What a waste of £200M that was then. Is he supposed to be a businessman?

The guys a loser, who in their right mind invests in football?!1 :lol::woosh:

The stadium is what I meant tbf. I know what you're getting at but it still just amounts to starting again like FCUM or the real Wimbledon or whatever they're called.

They cant exactly move the stadium to another place though. I think the council should look at the lease and put the costs up until they fuck off.

Had a vote in favour of KK didn't they?

Ultimately if the supporters don't co-operate or withhold monies for various things the business starts to fail. He'll get out while he can still get a decent price.

They cant exactly move the stadium to another place though. I think the council should look at the lease and put the costs up until they fuck off.

Had a vote in favour of KK didn't they?

Ultimately if the supporters don't co-operate or withhold monies for various things the business starts to fail. He'll get out while he can still get a decent price.

I'd love to think that were true but people won't hold out, they'll start buying merchandise and continue to line Fat Cunt's pockets. I'm sure when all is said and done he'll be laughing at the fans of Newcastle Utd like everyone else in the country, the majority have no backbone for a fight.

AP, I cant fail to agree with you there. Ill never step foot in another club shop until FM does one. I know for those who have shelled out for ST will be reluctant to give them up, but that is what puts money in pockets. People cant fail to go to the match without getting the full Match experience in buying programmes, food, drink and merchandise. I do feel for the players as it is their careers which are being messed about and I wouldnt begrudge anyone wanting to get out of this shambles. Money aside, some genuinely do want success in their careers, just like everyone else.

AP, I cant fail to agree with you there. Ill never step foot in another club shop until FM does one. I know for those who have shelled out for ST will be reluctant to give them up, but that is what puts money in pockets. People cant fail to go to the match without getting the full Match experience in buying programmes, food, drink and merchandise. I do feel for the players as it is their careers which are being messed about and I wouldnt begrudge anyone wanting to get out of this shambles. Money aside, some genuinely do want success in their careers, just like everyone else.

I just wish a few more people could hold out until Ashely is ousted, it wouldn't take long if he though match attendances were going to dwindle.

I just wish a few more people could hold out until Ashely is ousted, it wouldn't take long if he though match attendances were going to dwindle.

If Match attendances were down, without European games, there would be no boost for finances. Unfortunately its gonna have to get worse for it to get better but I cant see people turning away long enough for him to realise that problem.

AP, I cant fail to agree with you there. Ill never step foot in another club shop until FM does one. I know for those who have shelled out for ST will be reluctant to give them up, but that is what puts money in pockets. People cant fail to go to the match without getting the full Match experience in buying programmes, food, drink and merchandise.

What we need is more people like me - I buy an ST and fuck all else - I've never bought anything in the ground (anyone who can't last 2 hours without a pie and pint is a fucking idiot) and I haven't owned a strip since I was about 14.

It would be interesting to know what proportion of total income is made up by the "lesser" things people could affect.

I think disillusionment will take care of the non ST part of the crowds until xmas.

AP, I cant fail to agree with you there. Ill never step foot in another club shop until FM does one. I know for those who have shelled out for ST will be reluctant to give them up, but that is what puts money in pockets. People cant fail to go to the match without getting the full Match experience in buying programmes, food, drink and merchandise.

What we need is more people like me - I buy an ST and fuck all else - I've never bought anything in the ground (anyone who can't last 2 hours without a pie and pint is a fucking idiot) and I haven't owned a strip since I was about 14.

It would be interesting to know what proportion of total income is made up by the "lesser" things people could affect.

I think disillusionment will take care of the non ST part of the crowds until xmas.

Bamp

:lol:

I'm pretty much the same. I can'tbe doing with queueing ages for a shite, expensive pint.

I'm pretty much the same. I can'tbe doing with queueing ages for a shite, expensive pint.

Can't remember the last time I bought anything inside the ground :lol:

As I'm not a ST holder I guess my protest could start straight away. *goes away to consider it*

I often have a pie and a bovril even though I begrudge the prices. Its more a hark back to the old days when you needed them just to try and get the feeling back in your toes. :woosh:

Take a flask :lol:

Can't remember the last time I bought anything inside the ground :lol:

As I'm not a ST holder I guess my protest could start straight away. *goes away to consider it*

Perhaps none season ticket holders could arrange to go and spend £50 each in Sports Direct on Saturday.....then give it a fortnight and all return their items en masse.

The fat fool will have already spent the cash on champagne and non-alcoholic lager, so the refunds will bankrupt him.

Mwoooooohahahahahahaha

I often have a pie and a bovril even though I begrudge the prices. Its more a hark back to the old days when you needed them just to try and get the feeling back in your toes. :lol:

Must take a fuckin' week for the heat to reach your toes!!

Can't remember the last time I bought anything inside the ground :woosh:

Perhaps none season ticket holders could arrange to go and spend £50 each in Sports Direct on Saturday.....then give it a fortnight and all return their items en masse.

The fat fool will have already spent the cash on champagne and non-alcoholic lager, so the refunds will bankrupt him.

Mwoooooohahahahahahaha

Can't remember the last time I bought anything inside the ground :woosh:

Mwoooooohahahahahahaha