It'a just dawned on me..

Park Life

There seems to be a few posters on N-O who don't/won't see what the problem is. Even before this shit I felt extremely uneasy about him working for us and the lad who I work with who is a Blackburn fan understands it perfectly.

There are a lot of players you build up a dislike for over the years - hell even Gus Poyet - but I somehow feel that now he isn't playing I can set the dislike aside.

That is not the case with WIse - he was an exceptionally nasty piece of shit as a player and the animosity continues. I can;t think of many others I feel the same way about (though one or two more Wimbledon players come to mind).

I've said before that if Keegan had been brought in as a sort of Venables to save us then leave in May allowing the appointment of a long term coach I would have been quite happy. I realise now that would still have left the odious little twat in place which is still not right.

There seems to be a few posters on N-O who don't/won't see what the problem is. Even before this shit I felt extremely uneasy about him working for us and the lad who I work with who is a Blackburn fan understands it perfectly.

There are a lot of players you build up a dislike for over the years - hell even Gus Poyet - but I somehow feel that now he isn't playing I can set the dislike aside.

That is not the case with WIse - he was an exceptionally nasty piece of shit as a player and the animosity continues. I can;t think of many others I feel the same way about (though one or two more Wimbledon players come to mind).

I've said before that if Keegan had been brought in as a sort of Venables to save us then leave in May allowing the appointment of a long term coach I would have been quite happy. I realise now that would still have left the odious little twat in place which is still not right.

I think you can even respect someone like Keane, even as Sunderland manager but Wise, as you say, is one of those people who you can't put aside your grievances with.

I think you can even respect someone like Keane, even as Sunderland manager but Wise, as you say, is one of those people who you can't put aside your grievances with.

Does he even have a track record to be calling the shots as he seems to be doing?

Dennis Wise is the man who was stripped of the Chelsea captaincy by Glenn Hoddle in 1994 for being sent off for foul and abusive language.

All we'd done is sing a chorus of "he's a dwarf, a dwarf....." :woosh: How about a chorus of that on Saturday? :lol:

He's an odious little shit of whom, before he joined this club, I held in similar contempt to Graeme Souness before he became our manager. Worst appointment they could have ever brought about.

Does he even have a track record to be calling the shots as he seems to be doing?

No, there's that as well. I was just on about his personality really. Does anyone like him?

Even if you can with him, he probably won't with you. :lol:

I see nothing but more managers gone, unless they are effectively just Wise puppets.

Even if you can with him, he probably won't with you. :lol:

I see nothing but more managers gone, unless they are effectively just Wise puppets.

Apparently Vinne Jones is taking over as club ambassador.

Even if you can with him, he probably won't with you. :woosh:

Apparently Vinne Jones is taking over as club ambassador.

:lol:

...Wise is running the fucking club. If Poyet comes, Wise will have full control.

At last. Someone has just realised. That's why I want him, and only him, out.

Wise is Ashleys man, you wont get rid of Wise without getting rid of Ashley.

Maybe, maybe not, but I'd like to think Wise could be forced out with the right approach.

...Wise is running the fucking club. If Poyet comes, Wise will have full control.

Maybe, maybe not, but I'd like to think Wise could be forced out with the right approach.

Ashley has backed Wise over Keegan to the extent he was celebrating in New York in the aftermath of Keegans celebration. I cant see any way of forcing out Wise

Ashley has backed Wise over Keegan to the extent he was celebrating in New York in the aftermath of Keegans celebration. I cant see any way of forcing out Wise

I can think of loads of ways, it's legal ways that are the tricky bit. :lol:

Also why I dislike and distrust Fat Cunt

How did little Dennis get the job in the first place? Is he mates with Ashley?

Barton reminds me of Wise.

Terry Venables didn't want it and Wise was the only unscrupulous, jellied eel eating, cockney wide boy left who'd suck an owners cock for a shiny penny.

I figured it was something like that.

How the fuck do those two know each other though?

Did they smash up the Blue Peter Garden together or something?

It's a Chelsea/Spurs/wheeler dealer/Leeds/backhander/time-share/spanish villa/wimbledon/the eagle pub in croydon/that film about english gangsters retired to spain/brighton pier pantomime/jd and coke/cristal/......Extravaganzaaaaaaaa!!! My sahn!!!

Edited by Park Life

Nope.... that was Sir Les (allegedly...) :lol:

It's a Chelsea/Spurs/wheeler dealer/Leeds/backhander/time-share/spanish villa/wimbledon/the eagle pub in croydon/that film about english gangsters retired to spain/brighton pier pantomime/jd and coke/cristal/......Extravaganzaaaaaaaa!!! My sahn!!!

timeshare.jpg

:lol:

The poison dwarf will be at the match make no mistake, it'll be another question to add in future interview's about his personality etc like the time he got 50,000 screaming abuse at him at NUFC and he took it with a pinch of salt