The London Clique's London Exploits

Meenzer

Same again for tonight then Lads? I reckon we're slowly but surely turning this place into a "lucky" pub so we'd best get believing in the Cock and Lion.

I'm free. :lol:

Tidied that for you.

:lol:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So exactly will I identify yous or will the hankerchief system be in use?

A fine question that has plagued me since my very first brushes with Internet dating. :lol: We'll probably be upstairs, we were last time. I'll PM you my mobile number, suggest you do the same and I'm sure we can figure it out from there.

Meenzer wears a pink flower in his hair and Fish wears a skull and crossbones earring with a chain running down to his nipple ring, easy spotted tbh

Spot on actually, you've clearly been lurking at one of their piss-ups.

Same again for tonight then Lads? I reckon we're slowly but surely turning this place into a "lucky" pub so we'd best get believing in the Cock and Lion.

I'm free. :lol:

Tidied that for you.

P.S If we don't win tonight I'm blaming you and Fish

Hah! Suck my plums ye Doubty McDon'tBelieve

Meenzer wears a pink flower in his hair and Fish wears a skull and crossbones earring with a chain running down to his nipple ring, easy spotted tbh

Spot on actually, you've clearly been lurking at one of their piss-ups.

Good man yourself for getting into the spirit of things, too. I could see Matt really admired your gimp mask.

Not sure I can condone what goes on at this den of inequity but it's certainly bringing the Toon luck, keep up the good work lads.

I've heard that Meenzer has ended up conkers deep after each match, keep it to yourself though

Not sure I can condone what goes on at this den of inequity but it's certainly bringing the Toon luck, keep up the good work lads.

Got to admit, after horror show of a derby I was worried that pub would be a millstone around the exiled TT-ers, but it looks like the more faith we put into it, the more it rewards us. A fifth man would surely cement victory at Craven Cottage?

I meant that we've now established a small but fortunate group in London, so when we all go to Fulham we'll win.

It's not that I'm an idiot and forgot at all

:D

• 1 month later...
I never tire of searching the forum for "cock".

Anyway, I see we're back on Sky this Sunday, 1.30pm KO. Anyone feeling masochistic?

I'd be up for that.

by the by, we didn't watch us vs Fulham at the pub and we lost... coincidence? I think not!

I watched the Man U v sunderland game and we got a favourable result there too so I'm confident that this pub will be a genuine rabbits foot for us.

Well for the time being I'm back in Ireland, may once again be London bound after Christmas.

I was about to say "already?!" then I realised how long it's been since the Fulham match already. Let us know when you're back over mate. :razz: