TOM!!!!

Besty

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't got them yet, I ordered them on the 6th and it says two to four weeks.

I'll see what they are like when they arrive but apparently - from people who ordered from there on 365 they are legit.

A few sites that do them aren't though - like bestway4u.com.

I'll post a picture of them when they come. ;)

Cheers mate, they do look real from the pics on the site like but I best wait, see what yours are like. :panic:

Well A few of the guys on football 365 have got them and posted some pictures up and I would say they are real + one lad got a Man United home top and compared it with his brothers and he reckons they were literally identical.

And yes Snakehips, yes I am ;)

Cheers mate, they do look real from the pics on the site like but I best wait, see what yours are like. ;)

the marsille one is £6.99 not £16.99 from what i can see

with a name/number

i'd say it's a safe bet an 08/09 strip with name and number is never going be 7£ from anywhere if its legit =D

in saying that a lad in work gets shirts from a site called soccertriads.com and they look spot on

just the EPL badges don't pay the extra for those i thought they looked a bit cack

but the shirt itself looks grand

Yeah but when you've processed it, got the Ligue 1 (£2.00) badge on and the shipping added it totals up to that. :panic:

Shirts from thefootballshirt.com are better than from Soccer traids.

Soccer triads tend not to deliver the right shirt also.

The football shirt may look cheap at £7 but then £2 for a patch - and £8 delivery it adds up to a resonable amount.

• 2 weeks later...

The shirts came today.

Quite happy with them and I will post a few pictures up later on :icon_lol:

Everything seems legitimate - however their is no Adidas on the wash label :icon_lol: and I haven't checked the Nike's.

Either way £46 for three shirts with printing and patches is good enough :rolleyes:

ogmfme.jpg

5clwts.jpg

and for the brother :nufc:

wgrkp2.jpg

eq9ock.jpg

ekiwoz.jpg

My brother has the official Barcelona Home and they are pretty much the same - material and prints. The Inter Milan suffers a bit but looks decent anyway. (The Barca and Inter ones go into the same detail as the AC one but could I fuck be bothered to take all those pictures :nufc:

The AC milan looks properly official but I am not familiar with the material, however I haven't seen a proper one yet so I don't know what it's supposed to be.

Either way for Five a side I'm not really going to pay £60 from Kitbag.com.

Nice shirts and Im looking forward into playing in them.