Weekday Matches

Besty

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Wanker. :snakehips:

Thought it would've been pretty straight forward against Anorthosis and Cluj, guess not!

Younguns. Key lesson. Never ever back for or against teams who are less than 1/3 that you know fuck all about, ever, ever, golden rule.

:rolleyes:

How old are you Stevie?

22 years younger than LeazesMag, 5 years younger than Alex, probably 15 years older than henda, and 14 years younger than Peasepud.

3 years fat boy.

Thought it would've been pretty straight forward against Anorthosis and Cluj, guess not!

Younguns. Key lesson. Never ever back for or against teams who are less than 1/3 that you know fuck all about, ever, ever, golden rule.

How old are you Stevie?

22 years younger than LeazesMag, 5 years younger than Alex, probably 15 years older than henda, and 14 years younger than Peasepud.

3 years fat boy.

Fat boy :rolleyes: What do you weigh Alex? Thought you were 35? Years of age that is.

How old are you Stevie?

3 years fat boy.

Fat boy :icon_lol: What do you weigh Alex? Thought you were 35? Years of age that is.

Hey, I was stung by the age thing. I've just turned 34, you're almost 31. Going off profiles. Again, age. :rolleyes:

I'm 13 and a half stone. Wouldn't mind being a bit lighter to be honest.

How old are you Stevie?

3 years fat boy.

Fat boy :icon_lol: What do you weigh Alex? Thought you were 35? Years of age that is.

Hey, I was stung by the age thing. I've just turned 34, you're almost 31. Going off profiles. Again, age. :rolleyes:

Afraid of having a heart attack on the shitter with a cheeseburger in your mouth like?

How old are you Stevie?

3 years fat boy.

Afraid of having a heart attack on the shitter with a cheeseburger in your mouth like?

Hanging myself in the shitter with a cheeseburger in my mouth.

How old are you Stevie?

3 years fat boy.

What makes you think I'm a fat cunt? I am to be honest, I need to lose 2 stone get down to 14st, but no more or I'd look like Peter Crouch.

:icon_lol:

How old are you Stevie?

3 years fat boy.

Fat boy :( What do you weigh Alex? Thought you were 35? Years of age that is.

What makes you think I'm a fat cunt? I am to be honest, I need to lose 2 stone get down to 14st, but no more or I'd look like Peter Crouch.

Ugly as well as fat then? :rolleyes:

:(

How old are you Stevie?

3 years fat boy.

Ugly as well as fat then? :icon_lol:

Nah, head full of hair too. :rolleyes:

How old are you Stevie?

3 years fat boy.

It was just a joke man. You've mentioned being on a diet before though.

How old are you Stevie?

3 years fat boy.

Aye my diet normally starts on a Tuesday, is finished by Friday, and resumes again the following Tuesday.

Tell you what it is tonight, I know Celtic have a good home record in European Competition, but by all accounts this Aalborg side are the best to come out of Denmark for a good few years and if people are 100% honest Celtic are pure shite. Do they have one player of genuine quality. McGeady has no end product, and the Jap wants away. Who else is there, Venegoor can win headers?

The likelyhood is Celtic will sneak a 2-1 home win, but Aalborg have won every game this season, including easily sweeping Kaunas aside 4-0 who Rangers could barely muster a chance against, and also if you remember Aalborg battered Spurs at WHIL for 45 minutes last season in the UEFA Cup, went in 2-0 up and it could've been 10. I'd be lying if I said I knew any of their players, but when I've seen them in struck me they have an excellent team ethic, the side that played Villa in the Intertoto were the better team over two legs, and these are better than them. I reckon it would do no harm to stick a single 5a on Aalborg at 6/1 to win, so that's what I'm going to do.

I think Zenit at 4/1 to beat Juventus is not to be sniffed at neither. Fair enough it's their CL debut but they look quite a polished outfit, and that new £25m Portuguese pulling the strings, Arshavin still there...wop football is wank...I think 4/1 is worth ago, so there's a 5a going on that.

Aside from that, I think I'll have a 10a treble on

Man Utd 1/2 - playing wank, but they're at home they're Man Utd, they'd win this game 9 times out of 10.

FC Porto 8/11 - Turks travel as well as chinkies in containers, can't see anything other than a home win

Arsenal 10/11 - Kiev drew 2-2 with Derry City 4 weeks ago...says it all

Tell you what it is tonight, I know Celtic have a good home record in European Competition, but by all accounts this Aalborg side are the best to come out of Denmark for a good few years and if people are 100% honest Celtic are pure shite. Do they have one player of genuine quality. McGeady has no end product, and the Jap wants away. Who else is there, Venegoor can win headers?

The likelyhood is Celtic will sneak a 2-1 home win, but Aalborg have won every game this season, including easily sweeping Kaunas aside 4-0 who Rangers could barely muster a chance against, and also if you remember Aalborg battered Spurs at WHIL for 45 minutes last season in the UEFA Cup, went in 2-0 up and it could've been 10. I'd be lying if I said I knew any of their players, but when I've seen them in struck me they have an excellent team ethic, the side that played Villa in the Intertoto were the better team over two legs, and these are better than them. I reckon it would do no harm to stick a single 5a on Aalborg at 6/1 to win, so that's what I'm going to do.

I think Zenit at 4/1 to beat Juventus is not to be sniffed at neither. Fair enough it's their CL debut but they look quite a polished outfit, and that new £25m Portuguese pulling the strings, Arshavin still there...wop football is wank...I think 4/1 is worth ago, so there's a 5a going on that.

Man Utd 1/2 - playing wank, but they're at home they're Man Utd, they'd win this game 9 times out of 10.

FC Porto 8/11 - Turks travel as well as chinkies in containers, can't see anything other than a home win

Celtic over Aalborg for me any day, I like your thinking on Zenit and am surprised their odds aren't lower, Man U surely to win, think Fener might well surprise Porto, and Arsenal looks pretty certain to me also.

Aalborg are woefull in the league, and have only won two games out of seven. Have been decent in euro though, but still, not as good as last year. Right back is injured and a very dodgy australian is playing it tonight (not Craig Moore though). Saganowski, on a loan deal from Southampton, is in no form what so ever.

I belive they can give Celtic a good run, if the get going early on. They do have some fight in them, but they're long of the form that won them the league last year. But if they conced early, i'm afraid they'll pour in

I do agree, that Aalborg is one of the better teams coming out of Denmark in the last few years

How old are you Stevie?

3 years fat boy.

Aye my diet normally starts on a Tuesday, is finished by Friday, and resumes again the following Tuesday.

"Nick man, i'm tellin ye, i'm gonna gan to the gym aal week and next week The Firm wont know whats hit them" Every Monday without fail :rolleyes:

2001: GOAL Steaua Bucharest 0-1 Bayern Munich

2000: GOAL Porto 2-0 Fenerbahce

Bad to worse for Luis Aragones and his new charges, who have make a shaky start to their league campaign, too. Lucho Gonzalez gets on the scoresheet for Porto and it's a long way back for the Turks now.

1958: GOAL Lyon 0-1 Fiorentina

Alberto Gilardino gives the Italians a surprise lead in France.

1957: GOAL Porto 1-0 Fenerbahce

Bad start for Euro 2008-winning coach Luis Aragones, now in charge of the Turkish side, as they concede an early goal in Portugal to Lisandro Lopez.

1956: GOAL Real Madrid 1-0 BATE

A corner is played to Guti on the edge of the box and he drills a cross to the right-hand side of the six-yard box, where Sergio Ramos is on hand to slot home. It was coming, in fairness.

How old are you Stevie?

3 years fat boy.

"Nick man, i'm tellin ye, i'm gonna gan to the gym aal week and next week The Firm wont know whats hit them" Every Monday without fail :rolleyes:

The Firm didn't know what hit them last time we played them after 10 seconds if I recall heh. I've been to the gym tonight as it goes 3km on the treadmill in 18 minutes isn't bad.

Acrosstheponds, Celtic were awful awful value 1/2 (that's if you 2 quid on you collect 3 cos I know yous yanks aren't allowed to bet by law), and Aalborg had the best chances of the game in open play. If the game was played tomorrow I'd have the same bet, 6/1 to beat who's best defender is Lee Naylor. I'd have a cheeky quid on my 5 a side team even.

Told you about Fenerbahce, never take a Turkish team away from home against anyone.

Do you ever watch the talk in after with Souness and Gullit, and want to punch your telly. Souness is such a cunt. I don't like his body language, I don't like him, he's a cunt, he can try and be as articulate as he likes but it boils down to one thing the man is a bastard. He was born a bastard, more than likely from a well to do Edinburgh background, this sums him up....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHpY0mDy1lM

Acrosstheponds, Celtic were awful awful value 1/2 (that's if you 2 quid on you collect 3 cos I know yous yanks aren't allowed to bet by law), and Aalborg had the best chances of the game in open play. If the game was played tomorrow I'd have the same bet, 6/1 to beat who's best defender is Lee Naylor. I'd have a cheeky quid on my 5 a side team even.

Told you about Fenerbahce, never take a Turkish team away from home against anyone.

Do you ever watch the talk in after with Souness and Gullit, and want to punch your telly. Souness is such a cunt. I don't like his body language, I don't like him, he's a cunt, he can try and be as articulate as he likes but it boils down to one thing the man is a bastard. He was born a bastard, more than likely from a well to do Edinburgh background, this sums him up....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHpY0mDy1lM

Bolded bit = :snakehips::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nevertheless, I concede myself well beaten considering not one of my predictions was right. That said, same as you, if Celtic v. Aalborg were on again tomorrow I'd still back Celtic.

What's that 1 from 5, with form like that stevie, Ashley will be recruiting you in no time.

What's that 1 from 5, with form like that stevie, Ashley will be recruiting you in no time.

How does that saying go, 'You never see a poor bookie' ?? I wonder why.