Weekday Matches

Besty

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The likelyhood is Celtic will sneak a 2-1 home win, but Aalborg have won every game this season, including easily sweeping Kaunas aside 4-0 who Rangers could barely muster a chance against, and also if you remember Aalborg battered Spurs at WHIL for 45 minutes last season in the UEFA Cup, went in 2-0 up and it could've been 10. I'd be lying if I said I knew any of their players, but when I've seen them in struck me they have an excellent team ethic, the side that played Villa in the Intertoto were the better team over two legs, and these are better than them. I reckon it would do no harm to stick a single 5a on Aalborg at 6/1 to win, so that's what I'm going to do.

I think Zenit at 4/1 to beat Juventus is not to be sniffed at neither. Fair enough it's their CL debut but they look quite a polished outfit, and that new £25m Portuguese pulling the strings, Arshavin still there...wop football is wank...I think 4/1 is worth ago, so there's a 5a going on that.

Aside from that, I think I'll have a 10a treble on

Man Utd 1/2 - playing wank, but they're at home they're Man Utd, they'd win this game 9 times out of 10.

FC Porto 8/11 - Turks travel as well as chinkies in containers, can't see anything other than a home win

Arsenal 10/11 - Kiev drew 2-2 with Derry City 4 weeks ago...says it all

What's that 1 from 5, with form like that stevie, Ashley will be recruiting you in no time.

Well as Ferguson said Man Utd had enough chances to win 5-0 but they didn't so that's that, same with Arsenal.

However the other two were very long odds picks, and if you look at the games their performances made a mockery of the odds, I'll take both these teams to win at home.

As for rolling your eye ACTP, why do that? Am I wrong that yanks can't bet?

I got two from 5 last night if it makes you feel any better Stevie.

I had 1 from 6 in truth because I took Ipswich too, I thought they were certainties, but that finished 2-2 as well.

I got two from 5 last night if it makes you feel any better Stevie.

I had 1 from 6 in truth because I took Ipswich too, I thought they were certainties, but that finished 2-2 as well.

Younguns, eh?

I took Celtic, Man Utd, Juventus, Arsenal and Real Madrid. Fucking accumulators man, the bookies love them.

If you;re sensible you can beat them though. I would never have taken Juventus or Real in a million years last night for instance. Real 1/8, I would back anyone at 1/4 or less even if it was Brazil against Faroes Isles Paralympic XI. Last night I went for long odds stabs in the dark, but you can beat them. Never take more than five, and look beyond what's happening on the surface, do some research, Jock Division Three teams are where the money's at sometimes, take Stranraer v Brechin this season, Stranraer had some crisis which meant their reserves played and Brechin were still 6/4, was easy money.

I'm going to have a go today as well I think.

I'll have a look at dinner time. I've had about 5 accumulators up since the start of the season, I'm definitely up, but the period from July to October is always the hardest time when clubs are finding their level and their feet.

I took Celtic, Man Utd, Juventus, Arsenal and Real Madrid. Fucking accumulators man, the bookies love them.

If you;re sensible you can beat them though. I would never have taken Juventus or Real in a million years last night for instance. Real 1/8, I would back anyone at 1/4 or less even if it was Brazil against Faroes Isles Paralympic XI. Last night I went for long odds stabs in the dark, but you can beat them. Never take more than five, and look beyond what's happening on the surface, do some research, Jock Division Three teams are where the money's at sometimes, take Stranraer v Brechin this season, Stranraer had some crisis which meant their reserves played and Brechin were still 6/4, was easy money.

They both won though.

They both won though.

:snakehips:

They both won though.

Luckily won, they should be winning 7-0 at 1/8, would never have dreamt about taking either, Juventus were criminal value in my opinion, you should've got at least 11/10.

So 6 game accumulator for tonight matches?

Cherno More v Stuttgart

Bellinzona v Galatasary

Dortmund v Udinese

Rennes v Twente

Slaven Belupo v CSKA Moscow

Brondby v Rosenborg

With the Well earning a draw at Nancy for a roughie!

Two bets tonight - first my certainties, second one a lucky 15 on speculative picks at decent odds

Certainty one 10a on this

Man City 8/11 - bet of the week

Ajax 4/6

Everton 8/11

49 English back

Speculative ones

Kalmar 9/2 - pissing the Swedish league, Feyenoord are wank and have just lost 3-1 to Heracles who???

Guimaraes 11/2 - finished above Benfica last season, Pompey not great, clubs new to Europe in England often fuck up

Wisla 8/1 - on paper you'd take Spurs all day, but mug teams don't beat Barca, and Spurs confidence is shot

Dinamo Bucharest 9/4 - NEC are wank

20p lucky 15 3 quid would pay out £414 - on this bet you'd only need one to win to virtually get your money back.

Brondby v Rosenborg

Brondby are still strugling. Alot! Rosenborg hammered Djurgaarden 5-0 in there last Euro game at home. Brondby lacks firepower up front, and Rosenborg might be in a better physical condition. I think a draw is for this one

Brondby v Rosenborg

Brondby are still strugling. Alot! Rosenborg hammered Djurgaarden 5-0 in there last Euro game at home. Brondby lacks firepower up front, and Rosenborg might be in a better physical condition. I think a draw is for this one

Oh you tell me that now!!!!!!!

Howay man it's European football, Rosenborg will go there to draw at best, Brondby can't afford to lose at home.

Brondby v Rosenborg

I fancy an away win, gave that one a wide berth. I don't like Russian teams outside of Russia neither Sammy. Your other four, I can see reasons for and against backing them, I wouldn't have taken them personally.

Brondby v Rosenborg

I fancy an away win, gave that one a wide berth.

I also think an away win is more likely, but I agree, it's a risky bet

Just had a look at livescore.com there Latex Botox 1 Villa 0 :snakehips: get in. Wank club, wank fans, wank ground, wank everything*, genuinely who are they?

* sorry for overusing wank