West Ham United 3-1 Newcastle United

Tom

Really felt Geremi put in one of his better performances

Aye I wasn't getting a Geremi today - just saying it highlights the squad depth.

I wouldn't call myself a fan of his but I do think he isn't half as bad as some make out - he is slow but I think he's got a decent footballer's brain somewhere in him.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really felt Geremi put in one of his better performances

Aye I wasn't getting a Geremi today - just saying it highlights the squad depth.

I wouldn't call myself a fan of his but I do think he isn't half as bad as some make out - he is slow but I think he's got a decent footballer's brain somewhere in him.

He was our highest assist provider by a mile last season.

Edited by Ketsbaia

IT'S TIME

For Ashley to recognize the magnitude of his mistake.

For him to get rid of the Wise man and his cohorts.

For him to bring back Keegan.

Why the caretaker started Edgar at right-back after his poor display last week I'll never know, especially when he has Bassong who has looked good in his appearances. He should have put Taylor at right-back and Bassong in the middle.

Why did the caretaker start a Brazilian international defender(Cacapa) in midfield when he had a Uruguayan international midfielder(Gonzales) on the bench.

Beaten again by a mediocre team who haven't beaten us in 7 years.

HELP FFS

See that's the thing isn't it, I mean it must be blatently obvious that we were doing great up until the point Kev left. On the face of it then if you owned a club, you wanted to be successful, the team was working and things were progressing, why mess with it? More to the point would you choose a Director of Football (ie Wise) over the Manager getting the actual results from the team (ie Keegan). Hmm, I'd have thought it was a no-brainer personally because fuck me, look what happened when you choose the wrong one - the team stop playing, the fans get pissed off and you end up looking no only like a complete cunt but a stupid, lying one at that.

I think it's been more than Wise, Jimmy and Vetwhatever, Lambruso seems to have played a large part in the whole palaver since replacing Mort.

The whole management structure probably needs to go and to be replaced with people with experience, or at least with intelligence rather than just arrogance.

Can't see that happening though.

IT'S TIME

For Ashley to recognize the magnitude of his mistake.

For him to get rid of the Wise man and his cohorts.

For him to bring back Keegan.

Why the caretaker started Edgar at right-back after his poor display last week I'll never know, especially when he has Bassong who has looked good in his appearances. He should have put Taylor at right-back and Bassong in the middle.

Why did the caretaker start a Brazilian international defender(Cacapa) in midfield when he had a Uruguayan international midfielder(Gonzales) on the bench.

Beaten again by a mediocre team who haven't beaten us in 7 years.

HELP FFS

See that's the thing isn't it, I mean it must be blatently obvious that we were doing great up until the point Kev left. On the face of it then if you owned a club, you wanted to be successful, the team was working and things were progressing, why mess with it? More to the point would you choose a Director of Football (ie Wise) over the Manager getting the actual results from the team (ie Keegan). Hmm, I'd have thought it was a no-brainer personally because fuck me, look what happened when you choose the wrong one - the team stop playing, the fans get pissed off and you end up looking no only like a complete cunt but a stupid, lying one at that.

I think it's been more than Wise, Jimmy and Vetwhatever, Lambruso seems to have played a large part in the whole palaver since replacing Mort.

The whole management structure probably needs to go and to be replaced with people with experience, or at least with intelligence rather than just arrogance.

Can't see that happening though.

The decision to back his boys over Keegan seems to suggest he was telling the truth about caring about the long term - however his repeated attempts to sell the club pre-shitstorm show that up for the bullshit it is - he's protecting his bum chums.