West Ham United 3-1 Newcastle United

Tom

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not interested in your internal problems. I'm not a Newcastle fan.

And that's why your argument is crap, 'cause the squad is in this state due to internal problems. Come on man. All the world knows Newcastle is in turmoil, and you pop up to tell them, that they need creative midfielders. Either your completly in the dark of all things concering a ball, or your on the wind up

Positives...

Bassong and N'Zogbia linked well

Showed a little drive once we scored

Owen showing his class

Coloccini looked class AT TIMES

Negatives...

Negative outlook at kickoff

Butt is shit

Cacapa is shit

Edgar was shit

Taylor was shit

Xisco was shit

Geremi is shit

Nacho was shit

Overall it was a great big tsunami of shit!!

Dont get me wrong its not always gonna be like this all season...Fully fit squad will do well...

Remember lads....

Given

Beye Colo Taylor Bassong

Gutierrez Guthrie Z'Zogbia Duff

Martins Owen

Subs...Harper, Enrique, Edgar, Xisco, Geremi Butt, Smith

Still needed 5 players in my opinion

Today was testiment to that!

Positives...

Owen showing his class

Negatives...

Butt is shit

Cacapa is shit

Edgar was shit

Taylor was shit

Xisco was shit

Geremi is shit

Nacho was shit

Dont get me wrong its not always gonna be like this all season...Fully fit squad will do well...

Remember lads....

Given

Beye Colo Taylor Bassong

Martins Owen

The problem is we've got issues with money to spend, stability AND a decent manager.

We've go no manager, no likelihood of one, no money, no morale (it seems) and owner trying to sell us.

If things don't pick up somehow soon, injuries might be the least of our worries.

Edited by Fop

Remember lads....

Given - Gone in Jan

Beye Colo Taylor Bassong

Gutierrez Guthrie Z'Zogbia - Gone in Jan -Duff

Martins - Gone in Jan Owen - Injured in the next game or two and then gone next summer for nowt

Subs...Harper, Enrique, Edgar, Xisco - Shit, Geremi - old Butt - shit, Smith - shit

Edited by sammynb

Oh and I just saw this on the BBC gossip:

New West Ham manager Gianfranco Zola believes his old Chelsea team-mate Dennis Wise is getting a raw deal by being singled out by Newcastle fans in the wake of Kevin Keegan's departure. (Times)

Fuck off and shut your trap, we just gave you three of the easiest points you'll earn this season.

Positives...

Owen showing his class

Negatives...

Butt is shit

Cacapa is shit

Edgar was shit

Taylor was shit

Xisco was shit

Geremi is shit

Nacho was shit

Remember lads....

Given

Beye Colo Taylor Bassong

Martins Owen

The problem is we've got issues with money to spend, stability AND a decent manager.

We've go no manager, no likelihood of one, no money, no morale (it seems) and owner trying to sell us.

If things don't pick up somehow soon, injuries might be the least of our worries.

Thanks for that FOP i was tryin to forget all that lol

Im mearly trying to stay hopefull...if and its a big if, we sell the club soon, we can start rebuilding and be relatively sorted come january!

My worry is MA asking for a stupendus amount of money, is he detering prospective buyers? i dont get his motives?

Thanks for that FOP i was tryin to forget all that lol

Im mearly trying to stay hopefull...if and its a big if, we sell the club soon, we can start rebuilding and be relatively sorted come january!

My worry is MA asking for a stupendus amount of money, is he detering prospective buyers? i dont get his motives?

Sorry, I'm just in a bad mood now. :nufc:

I don't know I really don't understand the logic behind the Ashley's behaviour, it makes no sense. But then nothing makes a lot of sense at the moment. :rolleyes:

I don't know I really don't understand the logic behind the Ashley's behaviour, it makes no sense. But then nothing makes a lot of sense at the moment. :nufc:

FOP if you never typed another word you'd know forever you are correct.

Hey guys, just got back from my hols and have been purposefully staying away from the news - by the look of today's result I can see not too much has changed but have I missed anything important? I assume Ashley's still being a fat cunt? Has he found any potential buyers yet? What are the papers saying? Are the boycotts and protests likely to continue?

I see we have a supporters club on the go, I've signed up for that.

Just got in - what a fucking shit day losing to East End vermin.

Squad quality is frightening - 5 games in and we have two players (3 counting Geremi) who should be a fair distance from the team.

I really, really hate to say this but I found Collocini's handling of Carlton Fucking Col to be extremely worrying. I don't want to use it as point scoring in the squad strengthening argument but "replacing" Faye with this bloke doesn't look the supposed good deal it did after 2 or 3 games ago.

Also Charlie isn't a left back and Taylor isn;t as good as he thinks (sorry for stating the bleeding obvious).

Owen tried his bollocks off - in fact most of them did but just didn't get anything.

Weren't helped by a criminally corrupt ref - got my first police warning for fucking ages for pointing this out (though there were 2 other c words to go with corrupt).

Something needs to happen soon - either a sale or they need to get a manager in.

Edited by NJS

IT'S TIME

For Ashley to recognize the magnitude of his mistake.

For him to get rid of the Wise man and his cohorts.

For him to bring back Keegan.

Why the caretaker started Edgar at right-back after his poor display last week I'll never know, especially when he has Bassong who has looked good in his appearances. He should have put Taylor at right-back and Bassong in the middle.

Why did the caretaker start a Brazilian international defender(Cacapa) in midfield when he had a Uruguayan international midfielder(Gonzales) on the bench.

Beaten again by a mediocre team who haven't beaten us in 7 years.

HELP FFS

IT'S TIME

Why the caretaker started Edgar at right-back after his poor display last week I'll never know, especially when he has Bassong who has looked good in his appearances. He should have put Taylor at right-back and Bassong in the middle.

Why did the caretaker start a Brazilian international defender(Cacapa) in midfield when he had a Uruguayan international midfielder(Gonzales) on the bench.

HELP FFS

sometimes Noelie, I wish I was as far away as you are.

The only good thing about today was the unbelievable support.

Hey guys, just got back from my hols and have been purposefully staying away from the news - by the look of today's result I can see not too much has changed but have I missed anything important? I assume Ashley's still being a fat cunt? Has he found any potential buyers yet? What are the papers saying? Are the boycotts and protests likely to continue?

welcome back fella.

not much to report tbh. :nufc:

IT'S TIME

HELP FFS

See that's the thing isn't it, I mean it must be blatently obvious that we were doing great up until the point Kev left. On the face of it then if you owned a club, you wanted to be successful, the team was working and things were progressing, why mess with it? More to the point would you choose a Director of Football (ie Wise) over the Manager getting the actual results from the team (ie Keegan). Hmm, I'd have thought it was a no-brainer personally because fuck me, look what happened when you choose the wrong one - the team stop playing, the fans get pissed off and you end up looking no only like a complete cunt but a stupid, lying one at that.

welcome back fella.

not much to report tbh. :nufc:

Cheers mate

Just got in - what a fucking shit day losing to East End vermin.

Squad quality is frightening - 5 games in and we have two players (3 counting Geremi) who should be a fair distance from the team.

I really, really hate to say this but I found Collocini's handling of Carlton Fucking Col to be extremely worrying. I don't want to use it as point scoring in the squad strengthening argument but "replacing" Faye with this bloke doesn't look the supposed good deal it did after 2 or 3 games ago.

Also Charlie isn't a left back and Taylor isn;t as good as he thinks (sorry for stating the bleeding obvious).

Owen tried his bollocks off - in fact most of them did but just didn't get anything.

Weren't helped by a criminally corrupt ref - got my first police warning for fucking ages for pointing this out (though there were 2 other c words to go with corrupt).

Something needs to happen soon - either a sale or they need to get a manager in.

Really felt Geremi put in one of his better performances, consistently decent balls although he is obviously old, slow, and not fit for our first team.

I thought Coloccini looked class today as well, we could've easily given up another three without some of his tackles.

Obviously Keegan's desire to get Warnock in was "outrageous." What was the man thinking, trying to get a recognised left back in to play left back? Incidentally, does anyone know what Enrique's story is?

Surely Dowd could've given one of the four appeals for handball.

Just got back from the match - I would take 17th place finish in a heartbeat this season. West Ham were poor and could have easily scored half a dozen.

Geremi cant run but he still was way better than Duff. Xisco is a tryer, but nothing more. How bad Gonzales must be to be behind Capaca in the starting order for midfeild is just plain frightening.

Owens goal was class but really just showed up the rest of the dross for what it was.

to some up we are fucked

I would take 17th place finish in a heartbeat this season.

to some up we are fucked

nail/heed. (sum, tbh, but understandable) :rolleyes:

Im doing well to type tbh, i can see multiple keyboards

not far behind you :nufc:

aim for the middle one marra.