Got a job

Magma

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've also got a new job.

Not Marks and Spencers though :nufc:

Down here, I assume? Tell me more, tell me more (like does it have a car?).

Something to toast tonight through the football-induced depression, anyway. ;)

Truly uninspiring role, but it's remuneration and it's down here. Archway so I'll be looking to move somewhere either northern or central.

I'm aware nobody else could give two shits, so I'll tell you the rest tonight. What time are you coming out?

Truly uninspiring role, but it's remuneration and it's down here. Archway so I'll be looking to move somewhere either northern or central.

I'm aware nobody else could give two shits, so I'll tell you the rest tonight. What time are you coming out?

Must... not... grasp the throbbing rod of innuendo...

I probably won't be out till near full-time, especially by the time I've got over from Goodge Street. That might be for the best though. Text me and let me know where you end up.

On the subject of fleecing your employers, I was going to the gym after work tonight but forgot my towel so I swiped one from one of the medical assessment unit - wish I hadn't, drying myself with it was like vigorously rubbing myself with a cheese grater.

Well played Magma marra :nufc:

I started out at spASDA Food Dept had some right laughs, supermarkets are full of filthy old bored wives gagging for a bit, so you never know lad, you may pop that cherry too ;)

Is that how you lost your virginity?

Well played Magma marra :)

I started out at spASDA Food Dept had some right laughs, supermarkets are full of filthy old bored wives gagging for a bit, so you never know lad, you may pop that cherry too :read:

Is that how you lost your virginity?

;)

Fish how was your day, any better than mine?

Working for the Office of the Public Guardian. Spent half the day on one team and half on another learning what they day, tomorrow will be the same.. probably ditto for the rest of the week, then the week after I assume I'll start working direct for the Assistant Director.

Sucks, I was told I'd be on one wage, but because i'm through an agency I'm actually on less.. and I don't get the lovely civil servant perks, like flexi and what not.

All in all not bad, the hour commute through London is a ball ache mind you, but that'll change when I move.

oh p.s. there's fuck all in Archway to occupy the lunch break ;)

whats big, red and useless?

see first post on page 3 ;)

who needs berb eh

Our firm has just been take over. We had an amusing David Brent style 'your jobs are safe' speech from our MD and the MD of the new firm. That was topped today when our Chairman announced 'some of you will lose your jobs'.

Fucking brilliant, best not be me. They'd best not relocate us either, this firm is based in Exeter!! ;)