PES9

Barney

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fifa was the better game last year but was still no PES. Doing the same as last year, getting PES and will pick up fifa if PES is not good around Christmas in the sales.

PES > Fifa

fifa has been shite for a lonnnng time, so many easy ways to score on even the most difficult levels, always has been like that since the gurranteed goal versions like Fifa98 on the playstation

pes had to make sure it's game play was better with fifa holding all the licensing bonuses, fifa just never bothered.

Again you're talking like you were stuck in 2003, 2005 or whatever. Especially that line about "FIFA just never bothered": seems to me that's exactly what ProEvo have done for the last 3 years... they haven't really bothered much. Whilst FIFA have been trying to get back in the lead which they have finally managed to do this year.

I think I will download it for the PS3 once I have finished ''buying'' the second series of Life on Mars.

I'll take the dog out then come back and it'll be done :lol:

Melikes it on the xBox, seems a very continental style gameplay. Played three games so far and the results are a hell of a lot more realistic, 0-0, 1-0, 2-0. Seems like it's been slowed down a fair bit.

do you get to play a full game on the demo or just a half? and what teams can you play as?

Melikes it on the xBox, seems a very continental style gameplay. Played three games so far and the results are a hell of a lot more realistic, 0-0, 1-0, 2-0. Seems like it's been slowed down a fair bit.

do you get to play a full game on the demo or just a half? and what teams can you play as?

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=528812

and its now out on the PSN as well.