So Everton are in talks with Anil....

Asprilla

We're not Tottenham mate. In the Premiership era we have been a better side than Tottenham, had better players etc.. that much can not be doubted. How many have the big four managed to poach?? Two, and one of them was the clubs decision in Andy Cole. Hamann left because he felt he could win trophies quicker and he was right. This big four thing, we were part of the big four...recent history shows when the bigger clubs come calling you can not hold on to your players, and that's an undeniable fact...Campbell, Carr, Klinsmann, Berba, Keane, Carrick...the list is pretty much endless.

;)

Gazza, Ginola, Les Ferdinand....

When did Gazza play for Newcastle or Tottenham in the Premiership era you mug. Ginola left because of private reasons for an inifinitely smaller club, and Ferdinand saaid it was the worst day of his life when he left.

Gazza didnt sign for Lazio until 6 months into the first prem season, as for the other two, if you insist.

I'm sure he went earlier than that. Still didn't play for Spurs in the PL era though.

September 92 he signed for Lazio.

I didn't realise the inaugural PL season began in March of that year.

He will ignore that because he's a mug but even that's wrong. He signed in the May or June. He's just ahd a look on wiki on realised his mistake, the kid is a mug.

ha ha I just realised what you were saying, he agreed with me that the PL started before. Stevie, you give it the big I am, I reckon you are a jonny come lately.

Maybe the Rugby season starts in March. I repeat once again WHY did you say the season was SIX MONTHS OLD, when Gazza signed for Lazio. Explain why you did this please...

He had agreed terms before the cup final but the deal fell through when he got injured.

The Premier league started when the old first division clubs quit in May 92

In September 92 (OK 4 months later) Gazza moved to Italy.

No it didn't, it started on August 15th 1992, only a muig could argue otherwise, you were suggesting he was still registered to play for Tottenham in February. Clueless mug, nothing more.

Why does it matter? we are talking a matter of months.

The fact is, if you have anybody worth having one of thie big boys would have had them.

It matters because you were wrong. And proving someone else is wrong on the internet is very, very important.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're not Tottenham mate. In the Premiership era we have been a better side than Tottenham, had better players etc.. that much can not be doubted. How many have the big four managed to poach?? Two, and one of them was the clubs decision in Andy Cole. Hamann left because he felt he could win trophies quicker and he was right. This big four thing, we were part of the big four...recent history shows when the bigger clubs come calling you can not hold on to your players, and that's an undeniable fact...Campbell, Carr, Klinsmann, Berba, Keane, Carrick...the list is pretty much endless.

;)

Gazza, Ginola, Les Ferdinand....

When did Gazza play for Newcastle or Tottenham in the Premiership era you mug. Ginola left because of private reasons for an inifinitely smaller club, and Ferdinand saaid it was the worst day of his life when he left.

Gazza didnt sign for Lazio until 6 months into the first prem season, as for the other two, if you insist.

I'm sure he went earlier than that. Still didn't play for Spurs in the PL era though.

September 92 he signed for Lazio.

I didn't realise the inaugural PL season began in March of that year.

He will ignore that because he's a mug but even that's wrong. He signed in the May or June. He's just ahd a look on wiki on realised his mistake, the kid is a mug.

ha ha I just realised what you were saying, he agreed with me that the PL started before. Stevie, you give it the big I am, I reckon you are a jonny come lately.

Maybe the Rugby season starts in March. I repeat once again WHY did you say the season was SIX MONTHS OLD, when Gazza signed for Lazio. Explain why you did this please...

He had agreed terms before the cup final but the deal fell through when he got injured.

The Premier league started when the old first division clubs quit in May 92

In September 92 (OK 4 months later) Gazza moved to Italy.

No it didn't, it started on August 15th 1992, only a muig could argue otherwise, you were suggesting he was still registered to play for Tottenham in February. Clueless mug, nothing more.

Why does it matter? we are talking a matter of months.

The fact is, if you have anybody worth having one of thie big boys would have had them.

Any proper Spurs fan (not that there's many of them given your 16,000 gates in the Premiership's opening season) would know Gazza was not at the club by the cjhristmas. Any Gazza fan would know even. Well we managed to fend Man Utd off a few times in the past not to mention Arsenal.

No he was getting pished and injuring himself even more on the toon.

Wasn't that the year before (i.e. late 1991) when he got into bother in the Toon and made his injury worse?

We are talking about 91.

He played his first game in Sept 92, Stevie said he wasnt there at Xmas (which must have been before), which would have been late 91.

Wasn't that the year before (i.e. late 1991) when he got into bother in the Toon and made his injury worse?

We are talking about 91.

He played his first game in Sept 92, Stevie said he wasnt there at Xmas (which must have been before), which would have been late 91.

I think Christmas takes place every year which may explain the confusion.

Is this the most pedantic thread ever?

On here? Hardly. A bit rich from you like. After reckoning Gazza moved to Lazio 6 months after the start of the first PL season you then tried to argue the season started when the previous one in the old first division finished :yes;)

Is this the most pedantic thread ever?

Dunno. How does it feel to be bottom of the table after four months of the season?

Its rubbish. We have Hull stoke and Bolton to face next three games, so hopefully we will fight our way out.

Sunderland are ran by a consortium and they have spent over £70m in the last 18 months(albeit on shite). ;)

Do you think 70 mil will break the top four strangle hold? 100m? 200m?

With City in the mixer 500m?

My point is, if you want to stay in the prem fine, if you want CL...you need MEGA BUCKS

Spurs spent more than anyone and cant break into the top 19 never mind the top 4 :yes

Sunderland are ran by a consortium and they have spent over £70m in the last 18 months(albeit on shite). ;)

My point is, if you want to stay in the prem fine, if you want CL...you need MEGA BUCKS

Spurs spent more than anyone and cant break into the top 19 never mind the top 4 :yes

My god its like being stuck on a broken record of stupidity. I really worry for the future of this country.

My god its like being stuck on a broken record of stupidity. I really worry for the future of this country.

I am shocked tbh. We should know better. Unless of course they're just trying to annoy you in which case fair play. :rosetintspecs:

I'll make it clear in case they weren't joking:

Q: You have no money but you do have 10 porcelain dogs worth £1 each. How much are they worth in total?

A:

Q: You sell 5 of the porcelain dogs for £1 each. How many porcelain dogs do you have and how much money do you now have?

A:

Q: You buy 5 porcelain pigs for £1 each. How many porcelain animals do you have now and how much money?

A:

:no