Sign in to follow this  
Matty

New mobile...

Someone give me some advice on what's out there, as I can't stand being in the phone shops for more than 5 minutes these days!

The new N96 looks good, but maybe a bit too bulky? And tends to be only on 24 month contracts which is a bit much like...

;)

NONONONO not the c902

it's awful... the camera on it is pathetic, the software is crap etc so many bugs with it, theres been like 5-6firmware releases since it came out a few months back.

the only thing going for it is the weight/size

i've got mine sent off at the minute to get the touchscreen buttons fixed and first thing i'm doing is sticking it on ebay when it comes back.

i love sony eric mobiles normally, the last couple I had were the best phones i've owned by a mile, this one is horrendous

Edited by Ant

I had been trying to decide between the Blackberry Bold and the Iphone. Looked at the N96 but have the N95 8gb at the moment and I don't think its that much of an upgrade from that.

I really do not fancy the touchscreen keyboard for e-mailing on the Iphone so thinking of possibly getting the Crackberry and an Ipod Touch for my music/vids etc

Woops. Ordered the C902 today after a few people saying it's worth it, especially after the new firmware release. Is it really that bad? :lol:

yup esp if you wanna use the camera

it's shite... it has the "cybershot" tag but its not even close to a proper cybershot phone

has an led flash, and you can't even force the thing on, half the time in the dark it doesn't even bother with it.

they sell for 200ish on ebay thats where mines going

friend sold hers last week also

It's either the N96 or the Samsung i8510 for me next time round.....

I wouldn't have another Sony Ericsson if I was paid - visually it looks good but the flash on the camera was shite and pics that were in a darker environment over exposed and the operating system is slow and clunky to say the least. Also touch screens are a fucking nightmare if you happen to get it wet (even rain).

What network are you on? Bit nervous now how it's gonna turn out! Some websites say it's the best camera phone out at the minute.

they're lying

i'm on orange now

got a decent deal, got the c902, + free wii and guitar hero 3

but the phones rubbish, like i said i'm a huge sony eric fan

the last 3 i had were much better than any nokia or samsung i had previously

this ones dire, if you have a 30day return/change policy, change it for a new phone right off

i did that previously with a samsung, received it, hated it within hours, got it switched for sony eric w810i (few years ago)

Edited by Ant