Pro Evolution Soccer 2009

Jimbo

Right bought, should be back home in just over an hours time depending traffic and shall give my verdict. You fancy a game tonight Tom if you get it or anyone else for that matter?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sainsburys didn't have any and Asda was closed by the time i got there.

Maybe tomorrow :jesuswept:

I got it off shopto.net was brilliant £33 with a £3 off next purchase voucher andit came 2 days before release :lol:

I very much intend to use them again

Started again after two games with villa, to change my position to an attacking midfielder. Signed for stoke after about 5 reserve games made the bench and got man of the match against Blackburn, now sitting on the bench against the Toon. :jesuswept:

Lucien Sanchez has so far failed to make the bench after 5 training matches for Sparta Rotterdam!

I'm loving the game like, plus Legend mode is fun because when you score, however shit the goal is you still go mental :jesuswept:

Finally got myself back to uni and the game, signed for man city after the scout match, other offers were mackems and blackburn and I couldn't take them on principle not made the bench yet despite a man of the match 2 goals from centre midfield performance in my last training game

does anyone on know about an update for the transfers coming anytime?

Another goal, another deflection. Keepers have made some good saves from me like. Martins is a greedy bugger. I've given the ball away a few times that has led to a goal. :jesuswept:

Made myself a right wing forward. Played for Villa reserves on right midfield for 10games. No goals, 1 assist. Moved into the 1st team squad for a training match, I finally got a run at RWF and played well.

Finally got a crack at the bench and was brought on in Europe, trailing 2-0 with 20mins left. They put me centre forward, and I much preferred it, made myself 3 chances, no goals though. Finished with 6.5 rating.

I use the wide camera angle, and follow the ball. Using the map to try and get my position right. Really enjoying it at the minute.

I played two games and it was fine, just a slight bit here and there.

I think I re-named my play list wrong as it not picked them up yet. But my PC is right next to me if I need music.