NUSC

Jusoda Kid

i think what weve got to remember is that its still very early days and that theres bound to be a few teething problems until things start to settle down.

its gonna take a while to sort things out given the size of the task so im not gonna be too hard on them just yet.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think what weve got to remember is that its still very early days and that theres bound to be a few teething problems until things start to settle down.

its gonna take a while to sort things out given the size of the task so im not gonna be too hard on them just yet.

My sentiments exactly. Teething troubles, growing pains, learning from our mistakes etc, its something we've all been through at one time or another.

They'll still be getting my tenner.

My sentiments exactly. Teething troubles, growing pains, learning from our mistakes etc, its something we've all been through at one time or another.

They'll still be getting my tenner.

Yeah, but it seems pretty obvious not to start spouting off without consulting the very people that you're trying to speak for!!!

Well put. <_<

Whilst I hope this is simply a case of getting off to a bad start and that things will calm down and the individuals take a more measured approach, I'm worried that last press release has already done damage... The idea of boycotting adidas has made its way onto what is perhaps the most popular football kit website:

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/200810...ott-adidas.html

Other people are pissing themselves laughing and I can't really blame them!

It gets worse.

Dear all

Redshadow, thanks for the support, would be good for us to meet up with you sometime, we'll make contact with you, cheers.

Everyone else, keep the feedback coming, good and bad, its all being taken on board as we try to move forward. We as the interim committee members of the NUSC have to accept that we will not always have everyone on our side or believing that what we are trying to do is right. Football is all about opinions and free speech and especially so with our great club Newcastle United.

Once again, i must stress we are not speaking for Newcastle fans and not trying to claim so! We hope to be in a position to do so in the future (at what point depends on how and when we can convince enough fans we are a credible option for them to join).

With Jimenz now gone things are beginning to move and change and i believe the goalposts will continue to move over the coming weeks. Of course Jimenz going could be a smokescreen we dont know. I personally believe its a step in the right direction, its my understanding he was the real poison in the nest along with Llambias.

Lets carry on the debate and all get behind our team, stay true everyone!! Cheers, Mal

Dear all

Redshadow, thanks for the support, would be good for us to meet up with you sometime, we'll make contact with you, cheers.

Everyone else, keep the feedback coming, good and bad, its all being taken on board as we try to move forward. We as the interim committee members of the NUSC have to accept that we will not always have everyone on our side or believing that what we are trying to do is right. Football is all about opinions and free speech and especially so with our great club Newcastle United.

Once again, i must stress we are not speaking for Newcastle fans and not trying to claim so! We hope to be in a position to do so in the future (at what point depends on how and when we can convince enough fans we are a credible option for them to join).

With Jimenz now gone things are beginning to move and change and i believe the goalposts will continue to move over the coming weeks. Of course Jimenz going could be a smokescreen we dont know. I personally believe its a step in the right direction, its my understanding he was the real poison in the nest along with Llambias.

Lets carry on the debate and all get behind our team, stay true everyone!! Cheers, Mal

How many members have NUSC got so far out of interest?

Dear all

I don't understand the point in releasing statements, of the nature of the recent ones, under the banner of NUSC if you aren't speaking for the fans at present. I realise you're saying you hope to do so in the future by the way. Also, if you're representing the NUSC I don't think you should be repeating hearsay about Llambias and Jimenez.

I'm sorry but if the general sentiment so far is that the statement was in bad taste and did more harm than good then there is this arsehole coming in and defending it and calling us all pillocks for disagreeing with the statements, something is off.

The actions of a few have ruined the NUSC already in the eyes of some. Instead of outright dismissing our concerns because it doesn't match some jackasses's grandiose vision, maybe they should spend more time listening.

Is this rumour true that HTT is heavily involved in the running of NUSC?

Would account for:

1) The hot-headed press release

2) Why Baggio is vehemently against it all

Would account for:

Not that I agree with much Baggio's been saying of late but that would create genuine cause for concern on my part if a muppet like that was involved with the hierarchy of NUSC.

Would account for:

Not that I agree with much Baggio's been saying of late but that would create genuine cause for concern on my part if a muppet like that was involved with the hierarchy of NUSC.

I don't think it's anything to do with HTT, last thing he was on about was getting 300,000 fans to chip in a £1k each to buy the club.

Well if he is then hes not made himself known to me, Ive clearly marked my territory at the meetings and its plain for all to see who I am. I would in all fairness have expected HTT to introduce himself or even at some stage mention sharks at least once. Its not like we're not on speaking terms based on the good natured chat we had on PM two weeks ago.

I reckon ITK is not ITK tbh