Arse amnesty

manc-mag

Is this any better?

45123[/snapback]

:razz:

Thats beautiful mate!

Sorry to be a fuckwad, but I was having to minimize screen everytime that arse ava came up. Shame as it was a very nice arse too.

Well i took the picture of wor lass and she doesn't know i'm using it on here yet!

I'll update it tonight with another fantastic arse shot!  :razz:

45128[/snapback]

Fucking liar, your lass is Lilly white. Looks like she's been on the moon beds the last time i seen her

;)

Well i took the picture of wor lass and she doesn't know i'm using it on here yet!

45128[/snapback]

Fucking liar, your lass is Lilly white. Looks like she's been on the moon beds the last time i seen her

;)

45288[/snapback]

well last time I saw her she said she was in heaven so thats close enough :icon_lol:

45128[/snapback]

;)

45288[/snapback]

Bit of fake tan an Bob's your Aunty. :icon_lol:

Your just jealous cos you can't afford to post a pic of your lass on here for fear of a mauling. :D

What about those pictures on your phone you showed me of her in her birthday suit? Upload them i dare you! :icon_lol:

45128[/snapback]

;)

45288[/snapback]

Bit of fake tan an Bob's your Aunty. :icon_lol:

Your just jealous cos you can't afford to post a pic of your lass on here for fear of a mauling. :D

What about those pictures on your phone you showed me of her in her birthday suit? Upload them i dare you! :icon_lol:

45346[/snapback]

I would have put them up no bother. As you well know wor lass has more than an ample set of Kazongas on her but i haven't got the pics any more.

I had them one's of her mate as well if my memory serves me correctly I'll see if i can get some more this weekend on my new phone.

:icon_lol:

I know, it's Jakki Degg, former star of the Daily Star's page 3.

Prefer wor lass to be honest (bigger tits) but she'll not let me put a picture of her on here.  :razz:

45468[/snapback]

Apparently Peasepud has some pics of her. Is he allowed to post them?

Prefer wor lass to be honest (bigger tits) but she'll not let me put a picture of her on here.  ;)

45468[/snapback]

45479[/snapback]

Most of the eastend of newcastle have got pics of his bird, she's a right goer

Prefer wor lass to be honest (bigger tits) but she'll not let me put a picture of her on here.  :icon_lol:

45468[/snapback]

45479[/snapback]

45481[/snapback]

Most stolen from phone boxes, right? ;)

Prefer wor lass to be honest (bigger tits) but she'll not let me put a picture of her on here.  :icon_lol:

45468[/snapback]

45479[/snapback]

45481[/snapback]

Hold on Wacky, have i or have i not seen your lasses breasts? Now i now you've not seen wor lasses tits so from this we can assume who the "goer" is! ;)

Prefer wor lass to be honest (bigger tits) but she'll not let me put a picture of her on here.  :D

45468[/snapback]

45479[/snapback]

45481[/snapback]

Hold on Wacky, have i or have i not seen your lasses breasts? Now i now you've not seen wor lasses tits so from this we can assume who the "goer" is! ;)

45488[/snapback]

You seem to forget where your lass originates from but i haven't, and as you well know I'm a well connected man in that particular area and after a few enquiries i found a lot of shit out that would no doubt make your eyes water but me being the kind of guy I'am and your friend to boot I've chose to shelter you from it as it would no doubt do more harm than good if it was to come out

:icon_lol:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

It's a bit worse than that although you are along the right tracks. Apparently she was well known in the Byker area for her uncanny ability to Fanny Fart. From what i can gather she would draw crowds of young men in from far and wide to see her perform this astonishing act of filfth.

According to a couple of reliable sources this wasn't the only trick she could perform and judging by some of the stories Smooth Operator has told me she was definitely serving her apprenticeship from an early age and was well known for taking it up the wrongun if the price was right.

2 Woodbine

;)