Beckham joins AC Milan

smoggeordie

• 2 months later...
Good for him.

It is, he's been lucky to pull it off though, he should have gone straight to Italy instead of the USA and saved everyone the trouble.

Edited by Fop

Good for him.

It is, he's been lucky to pull it off though, he should have gone straight to Italy instead of the USA and saved everyone the trouble.

Well, for what it's worth, he sold a lot of jerseys for AEG.

Truthfully, I think if they would've built a decent squad around him instead of it being just him and Landon Donovan, he probably would've stayed in LA.

He says when he's done playing, he's going to start his own MLS team. Some unknown-until-now clause in his contract.

He says when he's done playing, he's going to start his own MLS team. Some unknown-until-now clause in his contract.

maybe you have not known it but this was announced when he first signed with the gals.

maybe you have not known it but this was announced when he first signed with the gals.

Oh my bad. Article I read that in made it sound like it was some big secret.

Fair play to him for taking a pay cut to make the deal happens, though obviously this won't do his endorsement values any harm at all.

He'll probably make out of it over all.