Top 10 Conspiracy theories

Jimbo

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd put a lot of that down to the tears of Jesus falling from heaven.

Love the way they took TT down just to check. :lol:

The F3 is old tech developed in the mid to late 80's.

It is rumoured to use SHARP (Super heated arurora reflection protocols).

There is some coating on it when electrified makes the surface take on the colour of it's surroundings or summat.

That was above the Springsteen 'Obama' concert.

This thread reminded me of this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter

A very widely reported phenomena which makes it pretty interesting imo.

They were all on speed. ;)

I was actually thinking about that. Might have been a factor tbh. Although it doesn't really make you hallucinate the lack of sleep because of it can. I don't think it completely explains the whole thing however.

Drugs, lack of sleep and masses of stress can do all sorts, but :lol: , and I guess no one ever will.

The only thing is, there are occasions when you had a whole crew of a bomber seeing the same thing at the same time. I'm not saying that means we're dealing with alien spacecraft or anything. Also, the phenomena was reported by Allied and Axis airmen alike. The phenomena was markedly different in the Pacific compared to over Europe as well. Well and truly weird imo.

Probe droids innit.

6969.1224174834115.jpg

"If erosion on the Sphinx was indeed created by flooding, then it blows apart history as we know it. I might be cynical here but Dr Zawi Hawass (Head of Egyptian Antiquities) hasn't really help in dispelling these theories either, actually you could argue he has flamed them more by refusing to take them seriously."

it could also mean he's sick of nutters and wants to get on withe job he's paid for I guess

:lol:

Yes, that's a possibility, but he doesn't like the theory that technology, ideology, and customs may not be indigenous.

"Also on the subject of Atlantis while it has been speculated that it may lie in Bimini Atoll, Antarctica, or Thira another interesting place is off the coast of one of Japan's Southern most islands. It's one of those 50/50 topics where some argue it's man made, while others argue it's natural as the site is underwater. Some University in Japan has scientifically dated these structures to 10,000BC. Again, if true it blows apart history as we know it."

Well if Atlantis is off Japan it means the story was transferred to the Ancient Greeks by an early version of the web I guess

And you have to remember that sea level changes quite dramatically even around the UK - you could walk to Denmark a few thousand years back . Plus in an earthquake zone any buildings may have just been faulted down below water

Or it could mean there was a civilisation that rivaled Atlantis in the same time period. Mu, Lumeria?.. only in folklore currently but so was Troy not too long ago.

I'm well aware of changing sea levels. I'm also well aware of shifting geology, hence why it's possible that the structures off Japan are man made and are now deep below sea level.

Hawass and the Egyptian Govt are basically peddling lies.

Not telling lies, just not seeking evidence to dispel alternate theories. The only theory he has dispelled is the Pyramid/alien connection. But anyone with an ounce of knowledge about the subject would have known that that was bollocks. Aliens didn't create the pyramids, man did, Egyptians. But the watermarks on the sphinx theory has been avoided by Hawass. He's a nationalist, and a traditionalist. What has been written should stay that way. ;)

Are you going by the dynastic time-scale for construction? B)

"If erosion on the Sphinx was indeed created by flooding, then it blows apart history as we know it. I might be cynical here but Dr Zawi Hawass (Head of Egyptian Antiquities) hasn't really help in dispelling these theories either, actually you could argue he has flamed them more by refusing to take them seriously."

it could also mean he's sick of nutters and wants to get on withe job he's paid for I guess

Yes, that's a possibility, but he doesn't like the theory that technology, ideology, and customs may not be indigenous.

"Also on the subject of Atlantis while it has been speculated that it may lie in Bimini Atoll, Antarctica, or Thira another interesting place is off the coast of one of Japan's Southern most islands. It's one of those 50/50 topics where some argue it's man made, while others argue it's natural as the site is underwater. Some University in Japan has scientifically dated these structures to 10,000BC. Again, if true it blows apart history as we know it."

Well if Atlantis is off Japan it means the story was transferred to the Ancient Greeks by an early version of the web I guess

And you have to remember that sea level changes quite dramatically even around the UK - you could walk to Denmark a few thousand years back . Plus in an earthquake zone any buildings may have just been faulted down below water

Or it could mean there was a civilisation that rivaled Atlantis in the same time period. Mu, Lumeria?.. only in folklore currently but so was Troy not too long ago.

I'm well aware of changing sea levels. I'm also well aware of shifting geology, hence why it's possible that the structures off Japan are man made and are now deep below sea level.

Not telling lies, just not seeking evidence to dispel alternate theories. The only theory he has dispelled is the Pyramid/alien connection. But anyone with an ounce of knowledge about the subject would have known that that was bollocks. Aliens didn't create the pyramids, man did, Egyptians. But the watermarks on the sphinx theory has been avoided by Hawass. He's a nationalist, and a traditionalist. What has been written should stay that way. ;)

Are you going by the dynastic time-scale for construction? :icon_lol:

Yes. Pyramids built beginning 2500BC to match up stars in Sirius and Orion belt, to symbolise heaven on earth. You have to go back to 10,500BC for the sphinx, along with the pyramids to all be aligned. So there were priests with astronomical knowledge in 10,500BC and this was all a grand master plan to map out a heaven on earth. This was a very brief summary. B)

There have been secret meeting in the U.N. over the last couple of weeks regarding the disclosure of ET contact. I am told the timetable set in place is full disclosure by 2017. As I said in this thread earlier micro-reality testing will begin next year (you'll notice public figures talking about it openly). Nudge nudge etc...

Did you hear this from Jake Reason?

open minds forum

This thread reminded me of this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter

A very widely reported phenomena which makes it pretty interesting imo.

They were all on speed. ;)

I was actually thinking about that. Might have been a factor tbh. Although it doesn't really make you hallucinate the lack of sleep because of it can. I don't think it completely explains the whole thing however.

Drugs, lack of sleep and masses of stress can do all sorts, but :lol: , and I guess no one ever will.

The only thing is, there are occasions when you had a whole crew of a bomber seeing the same thing at the same time. I'm not saying that means we're dealing with alien spacecraft or anything. Also, the phenomena was reported by Allied and Axis airmen alike. The phenomena was markedly different in the Pacific compared to over Europe as well. Well and truly weird imo.

A lot of those sightings can be attributed to natural phenomena like ball lightning.

wikitastic

But this of course doesn't explain the sighting of physically solid objects, witnessed by many airmen.

This one is a little more genuine than the one I posted previously. It was shot a couple of days ago by a news crew in America;

Article and video. Click please.

That is the Usaf stuff. Flying triangle developed in the late eighties. The later versions have SHARP and can be totally invisible if they want for about 10min, before the exotic coating oxidizes. The coating (a metal/silica gel) also protects the craft when it does its tricks at Mach 19. Active stealth however has been superceded. * The coating it is rumoured is developed off world. :o:lol:

Not telling lies, just not seeking evidence to dispel alternate theories. The only theory he has dispelled is the Pyramid/alien connection. But anyone with an ounce of knowledge about the subject would have known that that was bollocks. Aliens didn't create the pyramids, man did, Egyptians. But the watermarks on the sphinx theory has been avoided by Hawass. He's a nationalist, and a traditionalist. What has been written should stay that way. :o

Are you going by the dynastic time-scale for construction? :icon_lol:

Yes. Pyramids built beginning 2500BC to match up stars in Sirius and Orion belt, to symbolise heaven on earth. You have to go back to 10,500BC for the sphinx, along with the pyramids to all be aligned. So there were priests with astronomical knowledge in 10,500BC and this was all a grand master plan to map out a heaven on earth. This was a very brief summary. :lol:

The stones weigh upto 1oo tons to some that are 200/300 tones. There are over two million stones in the biggest pyramids at an allignement (sat pics) which shows the center is 1/4 inch out...At that size it is something we can't do today. The biggest lifting land crane on the planet has a limit of 180/200 tons in 2008.

If you're going by dynastic build times bearing in mind we know the quarry was 3km away across the river and official build times were 20 years, they would have to be laying a stone every 5 min or something......You see it's a joke.

If they were burial chambers why was there never anybody inside....They were buried in the valley were they not?

Why in the slavishly accurate and covering every wall they could get hold of is there no story of the pyramids in the hyrogliphs of that period?

And why do they ignore Abydos?

Edited by Park Life

I think they were built by men. In terms of the ones at Giza they probably had tens of thousands of men working on them at any one time. As much as anything else, the lesser pyramids, constructed at times when the Egyptians were less rich and had less men at their disposal tends to back that up. It's also significant, imo, that at the time they were constructed, there was no knowledge on arches and flying butressesand so on. So the only way you build a structure higher was to start with a large base and pile stones on top - like a pyramid.

On top of which the weights you give for the stones are exaggerated about 100 to 200 times. The stones were about 2-3 tonnes. I'd love to the rest of the stuff on the site you got that info off. It was an incredible achievement but there's nothing that isn't explanable in their construction imo.

A note from wiki on Samson and Goliath at Harland and Wolf:

"Each crane has a span of 140 metres (459 ft) and can lift loads of up to 840 tonnes to a height of 70 metres (230 ft), making a combined lifting capacity of over 1,600 tonnes, one of the largest in the world. Prior to commissioning, the cranes were tested up to 1,000 tonnes, which bent the gantry downwards by over 30 centimetres (12 in). The dry dock at the base of the cranes is the largest in the world measuring 556m x 93m."

Nowt to do with the pyramids. Just highlighting your post was bollocks :lol:

Edited by alex

I think they were built by men. In terms of the ones at Giza they probably had tens of thousands of men working on them at any one time. As much as anything else, the lesser pyramids, constructed at times when the Egyptians were less rich and had less men at their disposal tends to back that up. It's also significant, imo, that at the time they were constructed, there was no knowledge on arches and flying butressesand so on. So the only way you build a structure higher was to start with a large base and pile stones on top - like a pyramid.

On top of which the weights you give for the stones are exaggerated about 100 to 200 times. The stones were about 2-3 tonnes. I'd love to the rest of the stuff on the site you got that info off. It was an incredible achievement but there's nothing that isn't explanable in their construction imo.

Do you have any ans for the questions btw?

Regarding labour they love to tell us the stones were rolled on wooden logs...Err where exactly did thousands of hardwood logs come from? :lol:

One of the myths is this hired labour lark. Most of the work in the official versions was done by farmers who at the same time were looking after their crops in the fields. There is no way with the tech they had (vine rope, pulleys, copper tools :o )and the official time line you could knock up the bigger pyramids in 20 years. I think someone worked out you'd need 100,000 men working 24/7 without sleep.