Top 10 Conspiracy theories

Jimbo

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbf, the mirrors on the moon could have been sent by unmanned spacecraft but putting devil's advocate to one side, i know they weren't.

Be interested to see if the lunar lander is actually there in the Sea of Tranquility though :D

Could very well have been. Or they could have been placed there by astronauts on covert mission/s. For me personally I don't dispute that America has sent man on the moon. I question what rocket was used, what mission, which astonauts and which year (could have been earlier than 1969).

I think China plans to send a manned-mission to the moon by 2020. That's 12 years of more doubt and questioning - Yes, no, maybe. :lol:

Actually it is the new Nasa manned moon mission that has estimated 2020. This kind of thing just makes me laugh..Meant to be a piece of piss putting men on the moon apparently, after all we did it in the 60's?? :lol:

If you look at how much cash they threw at it then though, compared to now...... well it's surprising we can get out of the atmosphere.

Yes but the tech curve evens out the monetary needs.

It's my belief that they still find it very hard to put men on the moon (if they ever did), but now the Chinese have taken an interest, they have no choice but to go back. However the Americans and Russians are aware of 'the things' on the moon and are wary of going back (they ditched the ideas of dumping radioactive waste in space quite early). The Chinese are all gung ho about it which means they don't really know what is going on.

This is vintage Parky btw. He doesn't accept the Americans definitely went to the Moon but he hints at them and the Soviets having knowledge of aliens there anyway :D

What was the stuff that was supposedly picked up by amateur radio enthusiasts that hints at there being some alien presence there btw. I've read a transcript once. The astronaut says I can see it looking at me or something like that. Has that ever been verified?

The mechanical things we sent already picked up enough to get JFK killed. :D

Interesting thing about the Luna and other early mechanical landings was the amount of misses (totally missed the moon) and crashes. We didn't have our sums right for a long time.....

Did we underestimate the gravitational forces of the moon, as I put forward many posts ago??? ;)

Yes.

Why would aliens live on the Moon and not Earth though?

They could do imo. No evidence to suggest either way, but my opinion is they could be everywhere in our solar system including here on earth. We could merely be an ant farm, seemingly unaware of more benevolent/powerful figures who our forefathers considered to be gods.

This idea could be bollocks... although it could not. :lol:

I could be studying you as we speak.......

Yes, just as I have studied you through your posts here over a period of time. :lol:

Aye, but you're not watching me from the moon through your intello-tube..... or at least if you are you'd be suspended in your anti-grav field right next to me, which would mean I couldn't be watching you on Earth. ;)

Why would aliens live on the Moon and not Earth though?

Of course they live here.

Microsoft is undeniable proof of that.

Is there anything you can't place at the door of MS? :lol:

They are trying to control everything. :lol:

You would think with the high powered telescopes, that would be easy to demonstrate.

There isn't a telescope powerful enough.

magnification is not good enough

What happened to the images from the Japanese fly by last year?

Being studied by Japanese scientists and most of it won't be released up until at least 12 months after the ending of that Selene moon mission.

The few that have been released are low definition images which aren't really anything new. They can be seen here;

hdtv_005_3_l.jpg

hdtv_005_4_l.jpg

hdtv_006_3_l.jpg

hdtv_004_3_l.jpg

Nothing too groundbreaking about those.

JAXA released this though as evidence of Apollo 15's moon landing;

halo around Apollo 15 landing site

48% of Britons believe that Area 51 exists to investigate aliens and their spaceships.Maybe not at 'Area 51' but I dp believe such a place exists somewhere Don't know don't realy care.

A massive 38% think that 9/11 was orchestrated by the US government.Definitely not (but Parky will tell me I'm talking shite ;))I'd also like to tell you you're talking shite.

And 35% believe that the Apollo landing on the Moon was a hoax.Can't make my mind up on this one - although knowing the yanks, if they can prove something they will so why haven't they sent a video probe to the moon to record footage of the LEM bases which should still be there?Not sure but wouldn't put it past them.

A suspicious 32% are convinced that Diana, Princess of Wales, and Dodi Fayed were murdered.Good god - how did al Fayed manage to persuade so many? :lol:Again not sure but wouldn't put it past them.

25% think the Illuminati and the Masons are trying to take over the world. Christ! Don't know what to call them but some fuckers are.

And would you believe Scientologists rule Hollywood? Well, 17% of those who took part in the survey would. Tom Cruise has a lot to answer for with bullshit like this Don't know but L Ron was involved in some strange shit.

Big Brother is watching - and 7% believe that barcodes are really intended to control people. Fuck off! :lol: Don't know what you mean by "fuck off" could it be the barcodes working? My Big Brother aint watching us but some fucker is ,have you seen all the cctv fucking cameras?

And 6% are convinced that Microsoft sends messages via Wingdings. They probably do, but who gives a fuck?Don't know what the fuck a Wingding is but it sounds great fun on paper.

Another dark theory: some 5% believe the US government allowed Pearl Harbour to happen. Wouldn't put it past them, but I doubt they didWouldn't put it past them but they probibly

And 3% think the world is run by dinosaur-like reptiles! Bush looks like a primate, NOT a dinosaurDon't know but there's some crazy looking fuckers about so who knows.

The poll also revealed that 61% believe in aliens.I'm with them on this one. I can't believe that with the size of the universe, that little old earth contains the only living matter. Most people choose not to believe it simply because it's not been proven yet. I would say magic mushrooms are good candidates for this.

And 52% think ghosts exist.Bollocks

Not sure but i did fall down the stirs once.

tbf, the mirrors on the moon could have been sent by unmanned spacecraft but putting devil's advocate to one side, i know they weren't.

Be interested to see if the lunar lander is actually there in the Sea of Tranquility though :lol:

How do you know they weren't?

They definitely went imo and without getting into this again most of the conspiracy shit is just that - i.e. easily debinked nonsense. I enjoyed Capricorn 1 though.

Yes, most of it can be. But there are anomalies and theories which cannot be debinked(sic). Tbf there aren't any on this thread who deny man got to the moon. Just how, when, and what they encountered.

The problem is, I could be stood on the moon now, and yet there'd be no way to prove it to the standard required by conspiracy (because it's impossible, it's still possible to make a reasonable internet argument for a flat Earth :lol: ).

"The problem is, I could be stood on the moon now, and yet there'd be no way to prove it to the standard required by conspiracy" You could rig up a web cam and show us.

Be interested to see if the lunar lander is actually there in the Sea of Tranquility though ;)

Could very well have been. Or they could have been placed there by astronauts on covert mission/s. For me personally I don't dispute that America has sent man on the moon. I question what rocket was used, what mission, which astonauts and which year (could have been earlier than 1969).

I think China plans to send a manned-mission to the moon by 2020. That's 12 years of more doubt and questioning - Yes, no, maybe. :lol:

Actually it is the new Nasa manned moon mission that has estimated 2020. This kind of thing just makes me laugh..Meant to be a piece of piss putting men on the moon apparently, after all we did it in the 60's?? :lol:

If you look at how much cash they threw at it then though, compared to now...... well it's surprising we can get out of the atmosphere.

Yes but the tech curve evens out the monetary needs.

It's my belief that they still find it very hard to put men on the moon (if they ever did), but now the Chinese have taken an interest, they have no choice but to go back. However the Americans and Russians are aware of 'the things' on the moon and are wary of going back (they ditched the ideas of dumping radioactive waste in space quite early). The Chinese are all gung ho about it which means they don't really know what is going on.

This is vintage Parky btw. He doesn't accept the Americans definitely went to the Moon but he hints at them and the Soviets having knowledge of aliens there anyway :D

What was the stuff that was supposedly picked up by amateur radio enthusiasts that hints at there being some alien presence there btw. I've read a transcript once. The astronaut says I can see it looking at me or something like that. Has that ever been verified?

Interesting thing about the Luna and other early mechanical landings was the amount of misses (totally missed the moon) and crashes. We didn't have our sums right for a long time.....

"The mechanical things we sent already picked up enough to get JFK killed. :D " lots of things may have got JFK killed,don't forget the bankers.Like Lincoln he tried to introduce a monetary system not based on debt.

You would think with the high powered telescopes, that would be easy to demonstrate.

There isn't a telescope powerful enough.

magnification is not good enough

What happened to the images from the Japanese fly by last year?

Being studied by Japanese scientists and most of it won't be released up until at least 12 months after the ending of that Selene moon mission.

The few that have been released are low definition images which aren't really anything new. They can be seen here;

hdtv_005_3_l.jpg

hdtv_005_4_l.jpg

hdtv_006_3_l.jpg

hdtv_004_3_l.jpg

Nothing too groundbreaking about those.

JAXA released this though as evidence of Apollo 15's moon landing;

halo around Apollo 15 landing site

Bugger, you can see me waving in one of those. :D

Looks like the Japs are in on it. :D

Tis a conspiracy of global proportions. The NWO. :woosh:

Seriously though, I can't wait for JAXA to make available their data and images. Hopefully within the next month or so...