Top 10 Conspiracy theories

Jimbo

This is vintage Parky btw. He doesn't accept the Americans definitely went to the Moon but he hints at them and the Soviets having knowledge of aliens there anyway :scratchchin:

What was the stuff that was supposedly picked up by amateur radio enthusiasts that hints at there being some alien presence there btw. I've read a transcript once. The astronaut says I can see it looking at me or something like that. Has that ever been verified?

Peace to you my friend but is the above quote true???

Sounds quite contradictory and nonsensical tbf :D

This is it:

These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!

Stick it into google and there's literally 100s of conspiracy sites that mention it. Most of the sites are bollocks but it's quite a famous alleged quote. Basically it was supposed to have been heard by all the radio hams that were also picking the signal up that was being beamed back to Earth. I've never actually seen it on anywhere credible though. I think Buzz Aldrin did actually see a UFO though (before they got to the Moon). It was literally that though - i.e. an unidentified flying object rather than an alien spacecraft. There a few credible theories as to what it could have been.

My apologies Alex. The above original post from me was directed at Parky, as in Parky, you believe in ET's yet you don't believe America reached the moon???

What is all that about?

Anyway Alex the transcript you are referring to in regards to Neil Armstrong and his description of alien bases on the moon crater has been proven to be a hoax, I do believe.

But most if not all astronauts believe we are not alone. Do you remember most recently Dr Edgar Mitchell's comments about ET's. These guys are not allowed to speak their minds in relation to this subject. It falls under the category of national security and obviously public humiliation. Creationists still are the majority in America, well at least they are the loudest. :woosh:

More on Edgar Mitchell's most recent comments in July. As you can tell by the twat who interviews him on the radio and also the reactions of the FOX News interviewers that the subject is not taken seriously, and proponents are ridiculed, no matter how highly esteemed a character can be. This made mainstream media headlines all over the world btw;

Radio interview on Kerrang

Edgar Mitchell on FOX News

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disclosure will begin in earnest early next year apparently. The Russian 'contacts' especially will be heavily discussed according to some of the internet communities that babble on about this stuff.

Green cheese markets are rising...... :lol:

Disclosure will begin in earnest early next year apparently. The Russian 'contacts' especially will be heavily discussed according to some of the internet communities that babble on about this stuff.

Green cheese markets are rising...... :lol:

Our little space friends love a bit of cheese innit.

I think it's a gradual process, appetisers before the main course. The subject certainly is gaining more coverage, more frequently in mainstream media.

I think the Rendlesham incident is undeniable evidence imo, one of a few incidents which cannot be disputed since 1947. Nick Pope mentions it in the BBC segment provided.

Over in the good ol' USA Larry King, the 120 year old talk show host on CNN, has dedicated a few shows on the subject as well. Breaking down the wall :lol:

Nick Pope on BBC.

Don't know if its been mentioned in this thread, but can someone explain to me how it is possible for aliens with technology beyond our imagination to travel hundreds of lightyears across the galaxy and then be so clumsy as to crash land in America? And then be incapable of reclaiming their technology from 20th century earthlings?

Does that really strike anyone as plausible? Or is it not more likely Area 51 was a secret facility developing new (earth made) technologies for the US air force (e.g. stealth fighters etc) and people with over active imaginations (lets face it there's enough in that part of the world, as well as on here) have misinterpretted what they've seen? I know what my money would be on.

Not necessarily aliens from another planet but the Rendlesham Forest incident is quite a weird one.

Plus, you had the footage of the autopsy from Roswell :jesuswept:

Don't know if its been mentioned in this thread, but can someone explain to me how it is possible for aliens with technology beyond our imagination to travel hundreds of lightyears across the galaxy and then be so clumsy as to crash land in America? And then be incapable of reclaiming their technology from 20th century earthlings?

Does that really strike anyone as plausible? Or is it not more likely Area 51 was a secret facility developing new (earth made) technologies for the US air force (e.g. stealth fighters etc) and people with over active imaginations (lets face it there's enough in that part of the world, as well as on here) have misinterpretted what they've seen? I know what my money would be on.

Good for you.

Not necessarily aliens from another planet but the Rendlesham Forest incident is quite a weird one.

When you tell people the 'stealth' stuff on show currently is early 80' s tech...Then of course one can only wonder how late 90's tech might look or behave.

Edited by Park Life

Good for you.

Do you want to speculate a bit more on why the aliens crashed in the first place?

When you tell people the 'stealth' stuff on show currently is early 80' s tech...Then of course one can only wonder how late 90's tech might look or behave.

What?

Not sure what point you're making there. I sort of get what you're saying but I'm unclear as to what you're being sceptical about - claims of UFOs or claims explaining away UFO sightings.

Not sure what point you're making there. I sort of get what you're saying but I'm unclear as to what you're being sceptical about - claims of UFOs or claims explaining away UFO sightings.

Some sightings or events are clearly 'our' secret technology, maybe even the latest stuff (ie developed in the 90's). The stealth bomber as used in Iraq was developed (was flying) around 1982 (but it was kept secret till I believe Gulf War One). So sightings of that in the 80's would been put down as UFO's.

The craft the U.S./Canada/Russia have been working on since the mid-90's would I imagine account for a number of 'UFO' sightings.

Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Mikoyan Industries (MiG) it is rumored are working on ceramic/wood/carbon sub-space strike vehicles that can do Mach 8-10. These things have been caught on sat pics (or rather the jet plumes). America is working on planes that have anti-gravity properties.

I would say quite some proportion of ufo sightings are our own exotic craft, two generations ahead of stealth.

I sort of thought that is what you were getting at - like the various UFO sightings over Belgium when the Stealth Bomber was being tested there. Not sure how that directly relates to Rendlesham, however. If it was meant to, that is.

I sort of thought that is what you were getting at - like the various UFO sightings over Belgium when the Stealth Bomber was being tested there. Not sure how that directly relates to Rendlesham, however. If it was meant to, that is.

The scram-jet (in development for ages)...

Some sightings or events are clearly 'our' secret technology, maybe even the latest stuff (ie developed in the 90's). The stealth bomber as used in Iraq was developed (was flying) around 1982 (but it was kept secret till I believe Gulf War One). So sightings of that in the 80's would been put down as UFO's.

The craft the U.S./Canada/Russia have been working on since the mid-90's would I imagine account for a number of 'UFO' sightings.

Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Mikoyan Industries (MiG) it is rumored are working on ceramic/wood/carbon sub-space strike vehicles that can do Mach 8-10. These things have been caught on sat pics (or rather the jet plumes). America is working on planes that have anti-gravity properties.

I would say quite some proportion of ufo sightings are our own exotic craft, two generations ahead of stealth.

Planes made of wood that can do Mach 10, planes with 'antigravity' properties. Aye righto, is there anything you won't believe?

I'm a bit confused now mind if you are backing my point or not about their being no need to involve aliens to explain the Nevada sightings.

Planes made of wood that can do Mach 10, planes with 'antigravity' properties. Aye righto, is there anything you won't believe?

I'm a bit confused now mind if you are backing my point or not about their being no need to involve aliens to explain the Nevada sightings.

It's if this was 82 and I'd said America had radar invisible planes. :lol:

You can't compare stealth technology with anti-gravity though. In case it slipped your attention we can't even adequately explain gravity at the moment, which is why we have invested billions in CERN. I doubt you'd find one physicist that would take your claims seriously.

You can't compare stealth technology with anti-gravity though. In case it slipped your attention we can't even adequately explain gravity at the moment, which is why we have invested billions in CERN. I doubt you'd find one physicist that would take your claims seriously.

:)

Anyway, I think Rendlesham can probably be explained by unusual (atmospheric, etc.) phenomena. Especially if you look at what people said at the time rather than what they said much later. Still a very strange incident all the same.

I don't even think he takes them seriously :jesuswept:

Anyway, I think Rendlesham can probably be explained by unusual (atmospheric, etc.) phenomena. Especially if you look at what people said at the time rather than what they said much later. Still a very strange incident all the same.

Is this the one with the traces of strange radiation?

Is this the one with the traces of strange radiation?

That was claimed but it wasn't adequately backed-up. There's an excellent (sceptical) site on it which I'll try and find the link to. It fascinated me as a child because I was about 9 or 10 when it happened and into all that Arthur C. Calrk shit (like his programme 'Unexplained').

What is interesting about the incident is that it took place on an RAF base and there were credible witnesses (if you can call US airmen that :jesuswept: ). A lot of what they saw has been debunked though. The main source of the 'moving light' being attributed to a nearby light house.